NCIS Los Angeles Discussion/Spoilers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
    That kind of changes in S2. Nothing over the top, but it's there.
    As long as it's not in yer face I can live with that.
    sigpic

Comment

Kensie and Deeks flirt, but it never goes too far.
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

personally deeks and kensie would be a bad match she'd be better off with either of sam or g.
        sigpic

http://www.fanfiction.net/~ussthor

Comment

I haven't really seen much of Deeks yet so couldn't comment on their chemistry. But I have seen her around Sam and Callen a lot and although they all have great chemistry together I never saw any romantic chemistry with Kensi and Sam or Callen. So IMO it would never work if they went either of those roads. But I hope they keep out the romance for a while yet.
          sigpic

Comment

I saw the ep where they tried to rescue Dom. Man that sucked, after finding him and being so close to getting him out he gets killed.

I'm glad I gave this show another chance. The last third of season 1 really improved. I hope I enjoy season 2 like I've enjoyed the final third of the first season. I hope Sky 1 shows season 2 right after they finish seaosn 1 so I can watch it before the new season starts.
            sigpic

Comment

Deeks adds alot more humor to the series then dom did. Agreed they should keep the romance out of it
              sigpic

http://www.fanfiction.net/~ussthor

Comment

Does anyone know if NCIS LA will be released on blu-ray in Europe? I don't see anything about it. So I decided to buy the season 2 boxset on DVD, got it froim ebay for £16.
                sigpic

Comment

*iz still waiting on season 2 boxset getting delivered* I can't wait to see season 2

Got box set today. Now I know what I'm watching over Christmas and New Year

I am so glad I gave this show another shot.
                  Last edited by Linda06; 23 December 2011, 03:48 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Season 3 starts on New Years day on Sky 1 at 10pm.
                    sigpic

Comment

Hope you enjoy, Linda!
                      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Saw ep 1 or season 3
                        Spoiler:
                        Not a bad ep. Didin't quite hit the ground running though, but hopefully it'll pick up momentum as the season progresses. And I'm hoping we get to see and learn a bit more about Kensi and Deeks.
                        sigpic

Comment

another crossover to come:

Spoiler:
                          NCIS: LA and Hawaii Five-0 - Two part crossover coming in May

Chris O'Donnell and LL Cool J are about to get NCIS L-lei'd. The stars of NCIS: Los Angeles will say 'aloha' to the sexy actors of fellow CBS series Hawaii Five-0 as part of an exciting May sweeps two-night crossover event. The ambitious case involves the outbreak of a deadly virus that is quite possibly being used as a murder weapon. Yikes!

The sweeps stunt will begin on a Monday episode of Hawaii Five-0, with special appearances by O'Donnell's Callen and LL Cool J's Sam Hanna, and then picks up the following Tuesday evening on NCIS: LA, with Alex O'Loughlin's Steve McGarrett and Scott Caan's Danny Williams paying a visit to the west coast.

from www.spoilertv.com

hope it is not so disappointing as the last one
                          Grimm returns October 24
                          sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                          Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                            another crossover to come:

Spoiler:
                            NCIS: LA and Hawaii Five-0 - Two part crossover coming in May

Chris O'Donnell and LL Cool J are about to get NCIS L-lei'd. The stars of NCIS: Los Angeles will say 'aloha' to the sexy actors of fellow CBS series Hawaii Five-0 as part of an exciting May sweeps two-night crossover event. The ambitious case involves the outbreak of a deadly virus that is quite possibly being used as a murder weapon. Yikes!

The sweeps stunt will begin on a Monday episode of Hawaii Five-0, with special appearances by O'Donnell's Callen and LL Cool J's Sam Hanna, and then picks up the following Tuesday evening on NCIS: LA, with Alex O'Loughlin's Steve McGarrett and Scott Caan's Danny Williams paying a visit to the west coast.

from www.spoilertv.com

hope it is not so disappointing as the last one
                            Spoiler:
                            But I don't watch Hawaii five-0. Does that mean the NCIS LA ep will make no sense to me?
                            sigpic

Comment

can not wait to see the eps
                              sigpic

Comment

I don't watch Hawaii Five- 0 and I don't know if I want to, so I don't know how I feel about the crossover, I might try watching Hawaii Five- 0 for just the crossover ep.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X