No announcement yet.

NCIS Los Angeles Discussion/Spoilers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And unfortunately, we have to wait until September for more eps. Four months! I'll die!
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
      And unfortunately, we have to wait until September for more eps. Four months! I'll die!
      are we sure of that? do we have confirmation that it restarts in September? really hope so. that's a very long time ..... I do not like cliffhangers
      Grimm returns October 24
      sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
      Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

I believe I heard that NCIS:LA is being renewed. And yeah. September is when network tv season premiers are. Usually the third week or so.
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

yes,NCIS LA has been renewed and will air in its current time slot. and, like others have said, will probably premiere around the 20thish of September (that third week)
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Executive producer Shane Brennan says the September 20 premiere includes a
            Spoiler:
            flashback to "Callen with his never-before-seen mother in a location we've seen before."
            Grimm returns October 24
            sigpic

Comment

just read this regarding a crossover with another serie:

Spoiler:
              The worlds of NCIS: LA and Hawaii Five-0 are about to collide.
              Daniela Ruah’s NCIS: LA character, Agent Kensi, will cross over to fellow CBS crime procedural Hawaii Five-0 this fall, a show rep confirms to TVLine.

Grimm returns October 24
              sigpic

Comment

Great idea.... just seen that myself....

*hopes for a Bikini scene*

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

spoiler pics for season 3

Grimm returns October 24
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                    just read this regarding a crossover with another serie:

Spoiler:
                    The worlds of NCIS: LA and Hawaii Five-0 are about to collide.
                    Daniela Ruah’s NCIS: LA character, Agent Kensi, will cross over to fellow CBS crime procedural Hawaii Five-0 this fall, a show rep confirms to TVLine.

That's awesome.
                    - Life after Stargate -
                    Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                    Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                    sigpic

Comment

spoilers for the first episode

http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/08/nci...301-promo.html
                      Grimm returns October 24
                      sigpic

Comment

whoa............

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Decided to give this show another shot. And I thoroughly enjoyed it second time round. Only got through 3 or 4 eps first time. I was watching season 1 when they repeated it on Sky One but they didn't finish the season for some reason. Still waiitng on that and season 2 to get repeated.
                          sigpic

Comment

I like the spinoff better than the original these days (I wouldn't have said that when it first started). It took awhile, but the team's really come together I think.
                            - Life after Stargate -
                            Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                            Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                              I like the spinoff better than the original these days (I wouldn't have said that when it first started). It took awhile, but the team's really come together I think.
                              When it first came on I watched it but didn't really enjoy it that much so stopped after 3 or 4 eps. But Decided to try again and really enjoyed it this time round, but I think I got as far as ep 16 or something cause Sky stopped showing it for some reason. Still haven't seen season 2. Hoping they repeat them before the new season starts.
                              sigpic

Comment

I have to say that I am still struggling with this show. I like NCIS but this one is a bit too clunky for me. It doesn't help that I can only see occasional episodes, I suppose, as I only see it on my days off, but I just can't get into it yet.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X