Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Matt G
    Chloe was worse than Kim in S3!
    Okay Kim was not quite as bad in S3 as in S1 & 2, but on a scale of 1 to 10 of characters I can’t stand on “24”, Kim still gets a 10 and Chloe gets 9.99999999999. . I guess one season of her was one too many for me.
    IMO always implied.

Comment

But she was funny.

Comment

Sorry I’m picking on her D.C. You can still like her if you want. I won’t hold it against you. But less Kim and/or Chloe makes my day or at least my hour. Every time I see the actress that plays Chloe in something else, all I can and forever will associate her with is the one she played on 24 that I couldn’t take very much of. (I don’t like hate the character with a passion to the point of burning effigies of her, but I’m close. I’m just too lazy to make effigies of Kim. )
        IMO always implied.

Comment

I won't complain if they make her Jack's new side kick.

Comment

Ooh, interesting info in this thread. Thanks to everyone. Hadn't read much about the new season.

Hope Tony is back at some point - he's always been a favorite of mine. But his character kind of blew it in S3 and I like that they're not just shoving that under the rug.

But Yay! No Kim! Yeah, she was better in S3, but still self-involved as ever. Chloe was annoying but she never bothered me as much as Kim for some reason.

William Devane's in the cast?? Cool. I'm actually glad that Palmer's not going to be back as President. Great character and actor but I think it adds to the depth of the show that he's going to be gone - especially after the arc his character went thru last season.

Can't wait for the new season of 24 to start in January. I've missed Kiefer.
            Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

Maybe the actor who plays the president on Stargate will play the president on 24?

Comment

I believe William Devane (President Hayes on SG-1) will be playing the defense secretary, and will be Jacks new boss. Also Jack is going to have a relaitionship with his daughter.

The new president on 24 will be former Senator John Kehler from Season 3.
                Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

The one Sherry went to?

Comment

Right. The senator with which Palmer was having the debate.

Comment

I guess that makes sense, it'll be interesting to see if CTU gets along with the new president, especially Jack. Palmer let Jack get away with a lot of stuff, cause they were friends.

Comment

That's true. I've got a feeling this change will make a big difference.

Comment

Yeah, I think you're right. Both parties will probably take the role of CTU seriously, but the new president may not be happy with Jack being a rouge agent. Was Palmer suppose to be Republican or Democrat? Did they mention it?

Comment

That's what I was thinking. The new president will have a completely different relaitionship to Jack.

I think Palmer is a Democrat. I'm not totally sure, but I believe that was mentioned in an episode of Season One.

Comment

We might be suprised, the president might like Jack's methods...

Comment

That's right.... on 24 there's always some surprise.

Well, I certainly can't wait to see the new episodes.

Comment

Working...
                                X