No announcement yet.

24: Season Four - Spoilers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im gutted those characters wont be returning I like everything based in CTU, and the characters there, but hopefully even with the massiv changes this will be a good season, when do the UK get it? I'll probably download it anyway even if we do get it a little sooner.

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

I'm actually quite glad the majority of the mains will not be returning....

S1 and S2 were good....but S3 really blew, for me anyway......i just got tired of shouting at the screen....AFTER THREE YEARS WHY DOES NOBODY REALLY TRUST JACK TO KNOW WHAT HE'S DOING??

They never stopped to answer me. <s>

While I liked looking at Kim, she was just pathetic as a character.

Some new blood to revitalize the show. I'm all for it. Like the Doctor regenerating or getting new companions.

edit - oh yah....a new city would be nice too.
      Thanks!
      Jordan

my page
      My LJ
      From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

Kim is not pathetic as a charcter!!! lol, she was absolutly amazing in season 2, bet comedi series of the year, shes a briliant actor, iv never known anyone who can act stupid like that, it made all other comedies look like news.

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

Originally posted by Replicarter
          Kim is not pathetic as a charcter!!! lol, she was absolutly amazing in season 2, bet comedi series of the year, shes a briliant actor, iv never known anyone who can act stupid like that, it made all other comedies look like news.
          ROFL

Oh that explains it all....i thought it was drama....

In that case she's better than the entire SCTV cast combined....
          Thanks!
          Jordan

my page
          My LJ

Comment

Kim is the reason Jack does what he does.

He is a family man, Teal'c-Ry'ak thing going on.

I think there were a couple of episodes during season 2 when Kim's charachter was actually excellent, during that whole killing the father of the kid who she was nannying.

Jack - "Shoot him in the chest"

Kim shoots

Jack - Did you shoot him?

Kim (crying) - Yeah....*weeps*

Jack - ...shoot him again

ANCiENTS & TOLKiEN
            One race to found them all, one race to zap them,
            One race to guide them all, and in the universe transcend them

ODE TO JOY
            Freude, schöner Götterfunken, Tochter aus Elysium,
            Wir betreten Feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum.

Deine Zauber binden wieder, Was die Mode streng geteilt;
            Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

Comment

Washington D.C. or New York would be awesome cities to set 24 in, but I don't think it'll be too suprising if they're still based in Los Angeles.

Comment

Originally posted by Ancients Rising
                Cheers for the info!
                I'm always happy if I can help. I just hope it was helpful for you; I didn't realize at the time that it says on the top that you're in London.

And I agree.... there were some nice moments with Kim in Season Two. But I think it was a clever thing for the writers to do to have her character be working at CTU in Season Three. That way it becomes more easy keeping her involved, without having to keep a constant B-plot with her going. I personally thought that was a really nice change for Season Three. Since the problem with Season Two really was having to keep her character alive in the story, without being really conected to what was going on. So she kept running into new trouble; all in a single day.

I'm pretty sure Season Four will be taking place in Los Angeles again. The real reason for that I would guess, from a production point of view, is that the show is produced and shot on locations in Los Angeles. And it would be a pretty big effort of moving the entire production. And it's equally as difficult shooting in LA and making it believable that it's another city.
                Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

I haven't read any spoilers but from the preview advertisements running on FOX, it looks like its going to be good, especially since there is no Kim in it , though the previews have Chloe in them . She’s almost as bad.

Can't hardly wait till January. 24, Alias, SG-1, and Atlantis are back. Yay!
                  IMO always implied.

Comment

What happens on the ad? Does it talk about the storyline?

Comment

I found this site that has the Season 4 promos that have aired so far. They actually had one I hadn’t seen. I figure it’s easier to watch them for yourself than me try to explain all the clips that flash by too quick.

Trains, planes, and automobiles are all features. The train derails, the fighter jets possibly bomb something, and the automobiles blow up. The usual. And of course Jack knows one of the bad guys.

Looks good though.
                      IMO always implied.

Comment

A&E grabs syndication rights to '24'

A&E will begin airing "24" in September, acquiring rights to all four seasons with an option for additional seasons. "24" will kick off its fourth season next month on Fox.

http://au.news.yahoo.com/041202/11/s03z.html
                        IMO always implied.

Comment

Sounds good. Season Two is my favourite season of 24 so far, hopefully this season is as good as that or better

Comment

bad guys on a train....surely there will be a cameo by Steven Segal....

the adverts look great. thanks for posting them!
                            Thanks!
                            Jordan

my page
                            My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836
                              I haven't read any spoilers but from the preview advertisements running on FOX, it looks like its going to be good, especially since there is no Kim in it , though the previews have Chloe in them . She’s almost as bad.

Can't hardly wait till January. 24, Alias, SG-1, and Atlantis are back. Yay!
                              Chloe was worse than Kim in S3!
                              I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Nah, Chloe was funny.

Comment

Working...
                                X