"Castle" starring Nathan Fillion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    So you watched him backwards Well at least you discovered him, that's the main thing

Yes he was. I think it was like second to last or last season, something like that. It was nearer the rear end of Buffy. I think he played a bad guy Priest or something like that.
    Yeah, Nathan was in the latter half of Season 7 of Buffy playing the most delightfully evil guy!

P.S. The forums over at CastleTV.net could definitely use some Nathan love!
    I guess this will work when I have enough posts?

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
      He was in Buffy? Not that I watched Buffy (I was without tv during the years it was on) but how did I not know that? I've been to his imdb site a few times and didn't notice it.
      So you watched him backwards Well at least you discovered him, that's the main thing

Yes he was. I think it was like second to last or last season, something like that. It was nearer the rear end of Buffy. I think he played a bad guy Priest or something like that.
      Yep! He was in the second to last season (I think?? OR was it last?) where he played an evil priest. He did it very well too. K. Just looked it up and it was the 7th/last season. Sorry. Not knowing was bugging me. LOL

sigpic
      Coming January 2017

Comment

This show was originally on a channel I couldn't receive, so I have only recently been able to watch it.

I was worried that it was going to be a bit "Murder She Wrote", but it's a lot better than I expected. There are a couple of characters that bug me slightly, Castle's mother and ex-wife, but not enough to spoil my enjoyment of the show.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SeaBee View Post
          This show was originally on a channel I couldn't receive, so I have only recently been able to watch it.

I was worried that it was going to be a bit "Murder She Wrote", but it's a lot better than I expected. There are a couple of characters that bug me slightly, Castle's mother and ex-wife, but not enough to spoil my enjoyment of the show.
          Hi there!

I'm always skeptical of a new show but this one grabbed me right away. I actually like Martha. The ex not so much but I love Martha. She's funny and fun. Sometimes Beckett bothers me but it's not very often.

sigpic
          Coming January 2017

Comment

By the end of season 1 I'm betting you'll change your mind about the mother, I know I did And the ex-wife, she's only in a few eps so that's all good!
            I guess this will work when I have enough posts?

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
              castletv.net/ has a forum, spoilers, pics, etc.

Having been a Nathan Fillion fan for almost 20 years, he's the reason I started watching. *drools*

there is also www.richardcastle.net the website he refers to in the show, it's kinda fun to read!
              Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
              sigpic
              Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post
                there is also www.richardcastle.net the website he refers to in the show, it's kinda fun to read!
                Huh.. Interesting.

sigpic
                Coming January 2017

Comment

I think I first came across Nathan in Firefly.
                  That is where I found him too, another show I got into on DVD.
                  I don't remember seeing him in Buffy.
                  sigpic
                  Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by CastleTV View Post
                    By the end of season 1 I'm betting you'll change your mind about the mother, I know I did And the ex-wife, she's only in a few eps so that's all good!
                    I like his mom too!! To me both of his ex-wives are about as annoying as finger nails on a chalkboard. Is it me or is Alexis' mom a complete nutbar? How in the name of all that is holy did she turn out so sane?
                    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Thanks Everlovin, yeah, CastleTV.net is the most popular site, they have active forums & also an active chat room, the live episode chats are a lot of fun but can take a bit of getting used to if you're not familiar with busy chat rooms.

Is anyone here thinking about going to the convention?
                      Well the live episode chats are no use cause I have to watch it the day after for pretty apparent reasons

I live in Scotland so can't go.

Yeah, Nathan was in the latter half of Season 7 of Buffy playing the most delightfully evil guy!

P.S. The forums over at CastleTV.net could definitely use some Nathan love!
                      Thought it was the latter part of the show

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
                      Yep! He was in the second to last season (I think?? OR was it last?) where he played an evil priest. He did it very well too. K. Just looked it up and it was the 7th/last season. Sorry. Not knowing was bugging me. LOL
                      hehe, annoying you was it? Not knowing

I love Castle's Mother, she's fun His ex-wives though can be kinda annoying. Luckily we don't see them much

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                      I like his mom too!! To me both of his ex-wives are about as annoying as finger nails on a chalkboard. Is it me or is Alexis' mom a complete nutbar? How in the name of all that is holy did she turn out so sane?
                      I think they're still trying to figure that one out
                      sigpic

Comment

when he showed up on buffy i'm thinking cool i like him ! then when it turned out he was evil i'm thinkin no freakin way ! but i was immpressed with how well he pulled it off

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...13277740719861

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by billyd797 View Post
                          when he showed up on buffy i'm thinking cool i like him ! then when it turned out he was evil i'm thinkin no freakin way ! but i was immpressed with how well he pulled it off
                          Before he showed up on Buffy I hadn't known of him but when he came I liked how he portrayed a bad guy. Course I didn't know he was mainly a good guy until later down the road and now I'm impressed at how well he pulled it off.

Hello btw.

sigpic
                          Coming January 2017

Comment

I think they're still trying to figure that one out
                            Maybe Beckett can figure it out in her spare time after she finds her mother's killer.

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                              Maybe Beckett can figure it out in her spare time after she finds her mother's killer.
                              hmm yeah. It'll give her something to occupy her mind
                              sigpic

Comment

hmm yeah. It'll give her something to occupy her mind
                                You mean besides thinking up new ways to torment Castle for fun.

Comment

Working...
                                X