• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! That made me happy!
    sigpic
    Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

I'm glad that it has been officially renewed but for some reason I've always taken it as a given that they would be so I never questioned the matter..

Anyways, excited for season 5!

sigpic
      Coming January 2017

Comment

While the finale was great.... i have to admit i thought they dragged out the angst a bit too long.

I also now get the comments made in an interview about how Fillion and Katic were asked how comfortable they were with the finale script. (Fillion's a lucky Dude BTW)

EDIT- if i may self publisise myself for a min, after The Limey i was a bit peeved at the hypocrasy i was seeing in the show, so i did something i've never done before... i wrote a fan-fic 'Fixing' things....

We need to talk

Just to warn you, i did have both Castle & Beckett use the F-word once each. While they don't in the show, the way i'd written them, it fitted the moments.

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

*runs off to read*
          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Enjoy..... took me a while to get it down (think it went up after Headhunters )

In slightly related news, i see Josh has changed jobs and is now a police officer LOL (only just realised that he's in that new Continuum show)

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Lee View Post
              While the finale was great.... i have to admit i thought they dragged out the angst a bit too long.

I also now get the comments made in an interview about how Fillion and Katic were asked how comfortable they were with the finale script. (Fillion's a lucky Dude BTW)

EDIT- if i may self publisise myself for a min, after The Limey i was a bit peeved at the hypocrasy i was seeing in the show, so i did something i've never done before... i wrote a fan-fic 'Fixing' things....

We need to talk

Just to warn you, i did have both Castle & Beckett use the F-word once each. While they don't in the show, the way i'd written them, it fitted the moments.
              I love it, Dr Lee!!! That's one of the better one's that I've read recently.
              I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Thanks Mandogater, i'm quite pleased with how it came out.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Lee View Post
                  Thanks Mandogater, i'm quite pleased with how it came out.
                  You're welcome. I've taken a couple of stabs at Castle fanfic myself. I just don't feel I've gotten everybodies voices right, yet.

Comment

I made this for a challenge and thought I'd share. I'm sure there's a few of us who are Stana fans.

sigpic
                    Coming January 2017

Comment

Deliberate repost.

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
                      I made this for a challenge and thought I'd share. I'm sure there's a few of us who are Stana fans.

http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/...1/StanaSig.jpg
                      They are just awesome, m&mnm317!!!
                      *Goes back to wiping drool off keyboard*
                      Last edited by Rosehawk; 07 June 2012, 05:51 PM. Reason: Remove IMG tags

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                        They are just awesome, m&mnm317!!!
                        *Goes back to wiping drool off keyboard*
                        Thank you. I'm glad that you like them. I'm quite proud, if I do say so myself.

sigpic
                        Coming January 2017

Comment

Thank you. I'm glad that you like them. I'm quite proud, if I do say so myself.
                          You are very talented.

Comment

So.... i've noticed that @WriteRCastle is tweeting again..... and then i see that a @Kate_Beckett has been responding in character to Castle...

Have the Writers added Beckett to Twitter or is this a fan thing?

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                              You are very talented.
                              Thank you Sorry I didn't reply sooner; didn't see it

sigpic
                              Coming January 2017

Comment

Thank you Sorry I didn't reply sooner; didn't see it
                                You're welcome, m&mnm317. Don't worry about it. I just figured you were busy with RL.

Comment

Working...
                                X