No announcement yet.

"Castle" starring Nathan Fillion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love Poof, You're Dead. It was more cute than anything else. Love the next episode!

Aaah! I know what it's like trying to stay away from spoilers and you're more plugged in than I am. Hope you weren't scarred for life.
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
      Love Poof, You're Dead. It was more cute than anything else. Love the next episode!

Aaah! I know what it's like trying to stay away from spoilers and you're more plugged in than I am. Hope you weren't scarred for life.
      hmm, I'm in the mood for cute I've already seen next weeks ep, but now I get to see it in all it's 50" glory

Aye it's not easy nowadays with all the technology
      sigpic

Comment

Did the network replace that New Show Castle with just regular Castle?
        I just noticed the thread name change, it's good to know my mocking ways actually do some good from time to time.
        sigpic

Comment

There is nothing regular about Castle It's the best show on the box at the moment
          sigpic

Comment

I just worked it out. If there is no breaks the last ep of the season won't be till 17th August
            sigpic

Comment

Here they're starting with S2 again and nothing about the rest of S3
              So it's time for *cough* you know

Oh, and I loved 'Poof, you are dead'
              sigpic

Comment

I've recently heard some good things about Castle, but unfortunately it isn't on Netflix replay or anything like that. I'll catch it sooner or later, kind of nice to have an unwatched good show waiting in the wings for a slow time in the future.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                  I just worked it out. If there is no breaks the last ep of the season won't be till 17th August
                  So you'll be waiting at least a month with the rest of us. Nyeah nyeah!

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
                  I've recently heard some good things about Castle, but unfortunately it isn't on Netflix replay or anything like that. I'll catch it sooner or later, kind of nice to have an unwatched good show waiting in the wings for a slow time in the future.
                  I saw that they have dvds. Don't know if that includes S3 or not, but I saw them up there.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
                    You can watch the last 5 episodes on Hulu.com or the ABC site.
                    sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Can somebody please tell me how you know the episode titles. I simply can't find them inside the episodes.
                      The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                        So you'll be waiting at least a month with the rest of us. Nyeah nyeah!.
                        Hopefully we won't have to wait too long after you guys get it.

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                        Can somebody please tell me how you know the episode titles. I simply can't find them inside the episodes.
                        You can get the summaries and names herehttp://www.tv.com/castle/show/75394/...er;paginator;1
                        sigpic

Comment

Evening Castle-ites!!! How are all of you? Anything going on in the world of Castle (or any where else?) that I should know about?? I've been on vacation (still am actually) and haven't been in contact for awhile.

sigpic
                          Coming January 2017

Comment

Not that I've heard, but then I stay away from spoilers until August or so.
                            sigpic

Comment

Watched 'Knockdown' the other day, and

Spoiler:
                              I was drinking coffee while watching Beckett and Castle talk to Raglan. When he was shot I nearly jumped out of my skin and poured half of the coffee over myself!
                              I loved this ep, or as Castle said: 'That was...amazing!'
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                                Watched 'Knockdown' the other day, and

Spoiler:
                                I was drinking coffee while watching Beckett and Castle talk to Raglan. When he was shot I nearly jumped out of my skin and poured half of the coffee over myself!
                                I loved this ep, or as Castle said: 'That was...amazing!'

sigpic
                                Coming January 2017

Comment

Working...
                                X