"Castle" starring Nathan Fillion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
    I suppose.. In truth, I'm better at physical whump than emotional but I suppose I could give it a shot.
    Merry christmas I like physical and emo whump I also lime them when they're both together
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      Merry christmas I like physical and emo whump I also lime them when they're both together
      Merry Christmas!!

"lime them" - what does that mean?? I tend to favor the physical whump.. Emo, I try to leave alone... it doesn't always work mind you but I try. LOL

sigpic
      Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
        Merry Christmas!!

"lime them" - what does that mean?? I tend to favor the physical whump.. Emo, I try to leave alone... it doesn't always work mind you but I try. LOL
        I have no idea Typo, and I can't remember what I was trying to write
        sigpic

Comment

maybe like

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...13277740719861

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by billyd797 View Post
            maybe like
            That's it yeah. I like physical and emo whump when they're together I think I ate too much yesterday and put my brain into a coma
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
              That's it yeah. I like physical and emo whump when they're together I think I ate too much yesterday and put my brain into a coma
              It's a common occurrence on Christmas.

sigpic
              Coming January 2017

Comment

They had a promo for the next new episode after the repeat ep tonight. Looks like Castle has a new hair cut (or maybe just a new part).
                sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

So is the next episode next week? Or in two weeks? Plus, I understand Kevin and Jenny's wedding is coming up soon.
                  sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                    So is the next episode next week? Or in two weeks? Plus, I understand Kevin and Jenny's wedding is coming up soon.
                    Next ep (4x11) is on the 9th, is called "Till death do us part" and it's Jenny and Kevins wedding:

Promo 4x11
                    Spoiler:
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilac736 View Post
                      Next ep (4x11) is on the 9th, is called "Till death do us part" and it's Jenny and Kevins wedding:

Promo 4x11
                      Spoiler:

I've seen that promo before, but I don't remember when. I didn't realize that was the same ep as Jenny and Kevin's wedding. It doesn't really look like it from the promo.

Comment

Thank you, Lilac!

I know! The only reason I knew Kevin and Jenny's wedding was coming up was because of that website that someone posted a couple of pages back.
                        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Thank you, Lilac!

I know! The only reason I knew Kevin and Jenny's wedding was coming up was because of that website that someone posted a couple of pages back.
                          Yeah, that was me. Here's the summary I found for the next ep:
                          Spoiler:
                          Till Death Do Us Part

When a lothario is killed, Castle and Beckett suspect that the victim's mysterious double life holds the key to his murder. Their investigation leads to a shocking twist that threatens to disrupt Ryan's wedding with Jenny.

and a picture that's rumoured to be from that ep:
                          http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr....%2Fi8TwxXGo%3D
                          sigpic

Comment

Yup, no Castle at all next week But new eppy on the 9th woo hoo!

I've seen a couple of minutes of the next ep (yes, it is the wedding ep) and it looks like it's going to be a lot of fun.
                            I guess this will work when I have enough posts?

Comment

Anyone interested in sneak peeks of the upcoming episode?

Sneak peek 1:
                              Spoiler:

Sneak peek 2:
                              Spoiler:

Sneak peek 3:
                              Spoiler:
                              sigpic

Comment

EDIT - Strange... the post went through, but the text didn't

What i said was, it's on Monday isn't it?

Also that i've finally found a Euro Region boxset for sale.... Season 1 is in the post, with Season 2 being put aside for my next budget period
                                Last edited by Dr Lee; 05 January 2012, 08:21 AM.

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Working...
                                X