No announcement yet.

"Castle" starring Nathan Fillion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poor guy....Poor Ashley as well... kid was just trying to do the right thing and he know's it's all blown up in Castle's face....

Speaking of blowing up in your face.....just seen the sneak peek for the finale...

Spoiler:
    HOLY.... F**KING..... HELL!!!!

Imagine all of the intense scenes we've seen in the show so far... combine them and then multiply by 2... That's how intense the sneak peek is. Fillion looked MAJORLY PISSED....

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr View Post
      Castle: "What?"

"WHAT?"

"WHAT??"

"What???"

ROFL!!!
      What??

S3e10 "Last call"
      Spoiler:
      Fun ep this. Lots of good scenes. Castle almost drooling all over himself when Beckett popped a button on her shirt. Castle's reaction when Beckett said he looked so cute back then Castle being all possessive at the Bar when asking the bartender questions. Oh and we can't forget Castle drooling over Whiskey

And the scene at the end when they started singing I'm not sure if I should be scared
      sigpic

Comment

Last call was awesome.... the singing was very..different, but they all sang well i thought.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Lee View Post
          Last call was awesome.... the singing was very..different, but they all sang well i thought.
          I'd have to listen to it again, but Ryan really caught my attention when he started singing.
          sigpic

Comment

they all can sing... though i suspect Roy & Esposito aren't that great, which could be why they sung together... and the 'OH!' from Kate is a goof by Stana... apparently lol

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Lee View Post
              they all can sing... though i suspect Roy & Esposito aren't that great, which could be why they sung together... and the 'OH!' from Kate is a goof by Stana... apparently lol
              eh what??? Thjere was an "Oh?" Oh now I gotta watch it again I missed that. Serves me right for not paying attention
              sigpic

Comment

the end of 'Last Call' complete with singing...

Comment

Ah cool, thanks I forgot about the tattoo part
                  sigpic

Comment

I loved that part!! It shows how much of a family they've become. Stana wasn't too bad with singing, like Nathan. I don't know what I think of Ryan.

sigpic
                    Coming January 2017

Comment

I really loved that part, and the whole ep! But I loved the one before that, the X-Files one, too! Ok, I loved the original X-Files and enjoyed all the references

And now the next one is about to start!
                      sigpic

Comment

Tonight is the night.... well for me, it's going to be in the morning....

But i hope there are defibrillators and tissues on standby for you all

Comment

Oh, I'm sure I'll be sitting on the very edge of my seat.
                          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I have weeeeeeeeeeeks to wait
                            sigpic

Comment

The Season FINALE episode tonight

I've been trying to figure out what to say that won't give anything away. Very intense episode. Mostly very good. Sometimes i was screaming at the tv when a commercial break came on. Oh and like the episode in LA this one had another great talking scene between Castle and Beckett in her apartment. Terrific writing. It's great when a scene is the way you think the characters would talk as opposed to some cliched version they think people want. Happens so rarely. And they followed continuity - WOO HOO!! My favorite part of the whole episode.

Spoiler:
                              Following comments are big big spoilers so don't read if you haven't watched the ep
                              Spoiler:
                              I liked the ep alot until the end. I saw they were leading up to Captain Montgomery being killed and were hopeing they didn't do the obvious, but alas they did.

Then the very ending is anti-climactic because you know she isn't going to die.

And let's not forget - He said those 3 little words! Now whether or not she remembers when they start up next season we'll have to see. I sure hope so otherwise I'm going to begin to think they are going to copy Bones and that ain't good.
                              sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Season Finale spoilers

Thunderstorm

Spoiler:
                                Seriously
                                Spoiler:
                                I hope that they don't drag this out like they have with Bones. I don't mind if they have her remember, but not say anything for a few episodes while she lets it sink in. Or if she doesn't remember, I'm even okay with him waiting to be sure she doesn't remember, but then they need a similar scent to the one in her apartment... dragging it out will just anger fans.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X