"Castle" starring Nathan Fillion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
    So, wait - was there a new ep last night???
    Just watched it!! Not sure how I feel about it yet.

sigpic
    Coming January 2017

Comment

So, wait - was there a new ep last night???
      Just watched it. Good ep. But I'm disappointed that the teaser rumor didn't happen. There was no Wall of Jericho moment and I was so looking forward to that.

However
      Spoiler:
      emotionally, I can see how that could be applied to Beckett. But since it took many eps to get from the kiss to this ep, I'm not getting my hopes up until something actually happens.

I really liked the scene in the hotel room. I'm not usually a fan of music in tv shows in general and especially the songs they pick but this matched the mood and emotions and I always applaud a show that can say alot in a scene without saying a word.
      sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

S3e9
        Spoiler:
        For a moment there I wasn't sure if I was watching Castle or the X-Files Good ep though. *sigh* I can never get tired of Castle and his theories I am one that believes in life on other planets, but as for people being abducted by Aliens? Well that is debatable.

hmm the scene where they wake up in the car and Beckett has her head on Castle's shoulder and they both wake up. The look *sigh* I wish they'd just wise up already Maybe we need to get Lanie to give them a good ol' smack upside the head
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderstorm View Post
          Just watched it. Good ep. But I'm disappointed that the teaser rumor didn't happen. There was no Wall of Jericho moment and I was so looking forward to that.

However
          Spoiler:
          emotionally, I can see how that could be applied to Beckett. But since it took many eps to get from the kiss to this ep, I'm not getting my hopes up until something actually happens.

I really liked the scene in the hotel room. I'm not usually a fan of music in tv shows in general and especially the songs they pick but this matched the mood and emotions and I always applaud a show that can say alot in a scene without saying a word.
          I don't remember any spoiler rumors about this ep but maybe I wasn't paying attention hard enough... I definitely liked the hotel room scene!! The music was perfect and you could just read the unspoken dialogue coming from both of them.

sigpic
          Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
            S3e9
            Spoiler:
            For a moment there I wasn't sure if I was watching Castle or the X-Files Good ep though. *sigh* I can never get tired of Castle and his theories I am one that believes in life on other planets, but as for people being abducted by Aliens? Well that is debatable.

hmm the scene where they wake up in the car and Beckett has her head on Castle's shoulder and they both wake up. The look *sigh* I wish they'd just wise up already Maybe we need to get Lanie to give them a good ol' smack upside the head
            Yeah, wasn't a fan of that ep...
            Spoiler:
            I am not naive enough to believe that there isn't life out in the universe but I really don't think they'd kidnap humans and experiment on them.. It seems arrogant and self-important.

sigpic
            Coming January 2017

Comment

Was there a new ep on tonight??

sigpic
              Coming January 2017

Comment

Was there a new ep on tonight??
                Yes, not sure what to think about it. I mostly liked it when I was watching it but I hate it when the person I laughingly pick at the beginning as the killer turns out to be it. And then I realized before I got around to writing about it here, I'd already forgotten some of it. So I'm not sure what that means - nice but forgettable?

Of course it was about a beauty pageant, and I'm so not a fan of those so maybe that influenced me.

There were a couple of good lines when Castle is talking with Alexis and later Ashley about their relationship problems and he realizes some of his advice could apply to him and Beckett.

Or maybe I'm just thinking ahead because next week is the :: sob :: last episode of the seaon. And there is a line near the end of this ep that could be foreshadowing what is going to happend next week (but then again maybe it's meant to trick us)

Then the promo for next week
                Spoiler:
                Aaagghhh - I am wanting and dreading next weeks episode. So could it be Captain Montgomery? Just my thought from the scene in this weeks ep. If they are really going to kill a main character (which I hate that they are even thinking about doing this ) he'd be my choice as my least favorite.
                sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

Comment

Spoiler:
                  the fact that Lanie wasn't in this one does, hopefully, remove her from the death list..... But, i agree.... the stuff with Roy here is either heavy foreshadowing or the writers trying to divert our attention....

Poor Castle.... 'what?'

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

For anyone that is reading this now - Nathan Fillion is on Jimmy Kimmel (ABC). and apparently it's new because they mentioned the Castle season finale.

I was channel surfing and did one of those double takes.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderstorm View Post
                      Yes, not sure what to think about it. I mostly liked it when I was watching it but I hate it when the person I laughingly pick at the beginning as the killer turns out to be it. And then I realized before I got around to writing about it here, I'd already forgotten some of it. So I'm not sure what that means - nice but forgettable?

Of course it was about a beauty pageant, and I'm so not a fan of those so maybe that influenced me.

There were a couple of good lines when Castle is talking with Alexis and later Ashley about their relationship problems and he realizes some of his advice could apply to him and Beckett.

Or maybe I'm just thinking ahead because next week is the :: sob :: last episode of the seaon. And there is a line near the end of this ep that could be foreshadowing what is going to happend next week (but then again maybe it's meant to trick us)

Then the promo for next week
                      Spoiler:
                      Aaagghhh - I am wanting and dreading next weeks episode. So could it be Captain Montgomery? Just my thought from the scene in this weeks ep. If they are really going to kill a main character (which I hate that they are even thinking about doing this ) he'd be my choice as my least favorite.
                      Originally posted by Dr Lee View Post
                      Spoiler:
                      the fact that Lanie wasn't in this one does, hopefully, remove her from the death list..... But, i agree.... the stuff with Roy here is either heavy foreshadowing or the writers trying to divert our attention....

Poor Castle.... 'what?'
                      Spoiler:
                      I haven't seen the new ep yet but I gotta say that when I first heard about the death of a main character, my first vote was Montgomery. He's the one whom, while I like, hasn't been a big part of Beckett's life and would have the least impact on her. Of course, that could be stemming from my dislike of how much they've focused on her this season. Sorry to those Beckett lovers!!

sigpic
                      Coming January 2017

Comment

Ausiello has done another of his Q&A sessions on his new site... with the obligatory Castle question...

Castle fans are holding our breath waiting for the finale, which has already been described as “explosive” and “mind-blowing”! Any other last-minute scoop to tide us over until Monday? —Cheryl

Spoiler:
                        Ausiello: The final scene of the episode features nearly the entire cast. Draw your own conclusions.

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIInteresting......

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.................
                          Spoiler:
                          Do I really have to wait weeks to see it? Ok starting next season I am not reading any Q & A's or spoilers of any kind

You guys are not making it easy to not click on the spoilers for the eps It's a conspiracy I tell ya.....A CONSPIRACY!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Lee View Post
                            Ausiello has done another of his Q&A sessions on his new site... with the obligatory Castle question...

Castle fans are holding our breath waiting for the finale, which has already been described as “explosive” and “mind-blowing”! Any other last-minute scoop to tide us over until Monday? —Cheryl

Spoiler:
                            Ausiello: The final scene of the episode features nearly the entire cast. Draw your own conclusions.

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIInteresting......
                            Meh, I think I'm done reading anything done by Ausielo bc he always leaves things unanswered which is just plum annoying to me. If I wanted a cliffhanger, I'd watch the preview for the last ep of the season. I'm not referring to just this show either, he does it for all of them! I like spoilers to know what to expect. I don't like to be surprised. It usually ends badly for me.

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                            AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.................
                            Spoiler:
                            Do I really have to wait weeks to see it? Ok starting next season I am not reading any Q & A's or spoilers of any kind

You guys are not making it easy to not click on the spoilers for the eps It's a conspiracy I tell ya.....A CONSPIRACY!!!!

Yep! We're out to get you Linda, better watch out!

sigpic
                            Coming January 2017

Comment

Yep! We're out to get you Linda, better watch out!
                              I KNEW IT!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Castle: "What?"

"WHAT?"

"WHAT??"

"What???"

ROFL!!!
                                You're never too old to do something goofy.
                                sigpic
                                Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Working...
                                X