No announcement yet.

"Castle" starring Nathan Fillion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oooh! I'm jealous that you have the dvds!
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
      I just watched that ep last night and LOVED it!! I think that the show needs to be a LITTLE serious every now and then, you know? I'm a BIG fan of it and have watched it from the beginning. I might start over again actually (I have the DVD's) once I finish watching season 2 of House.
      Lucky you... we've not had the DVD's released here in the UK... can only get them in the US region, which won't work here

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
        Oooh! I'm jealous that you have the dvds!
        Originally posted by Dr Lee View Post
        Lucky you... we've not had the DVD's released here in the UK... can only get them in the US region, which won't work here
        That sucks that you guys don't have or can't get them! They are what has kept me patiently waiting for the new season to start! I had a major Castle attack over the summer and had to watch them to keep my addiction in check.

sigpic
        Coming January 2017

Comment

I agree that this week's episode was fantastic. I always enjoy the show, but it was really great this week.
          - Life after Stargate -
          Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
          Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
            I agree that this week's episode was fantastic. I always enjoy the show, but it was really great this week.
            It really was and I liked how it wasn't ALL focused on Kate/Stana even though it dealt with her mother's death. I like how they balanced them all out and worked them all into it while still keeping the focus on her. If you know what I mean? I'm not sure if that made sense.

sigpic
            Coming January 2017

Comment

I wonder if we'll see
              Spoiler:
              if they deal with any of the fallout of Ryan and Esposito being tortured.

They were awesome in that ep!
              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                I wonder if we'll see
                Spoiler:
                if they deal with any of the fallout of Ryan and Esposito being tortured.

They were awesome in that ep!
                Spoiler:
                Yeah, I don't know. I was wondering that too. Somehow I'm not sure they'll include it but I think they should. I think they're trying to keep the "light-hearted" persona going for the show.

I also wouldn't mind it if they included some sort of drama type episode that focuses on Castle, you know?

sigpic
                Coming January 2017

Comment

Spoiler:
                  I guess it depends on if Heurta's injury was still showing when they were filming the next episode...but looking at the promo, i think they're back to the usual Castle flair...

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

About the scene near the end of Knockdown
                    Spoiler:
                    This just came to me yesterday lunch time (yes I know I can be a bit slow ) When Castle said "Always" That's exactly what Jack said to Sam in SG-1 when they were in the observation room watching her dad How cool is that
                    sigpic

Comment

So I was browsing on Amazon and Play having a look at the DVD's and what do I see? Nikki Heat and Heatwave books. They really do have these books out. I did not know this.

Anywho, If I wanted I could get the DVD's cause my DVD recorder is multi-region. But I'm gonna wait till the end of the show which hopefully is years down the line and get the boxset Let's just say I have ways of getting the seasons and leave it at that
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                        So I was browsing on Amazon and Play having a look at the DVD's and what do I see? Nikki Heat and Heatwave books. They really do have these books out. I did not know this.
                        Yeah, I saw them at Target over the summer. I ALMOST bought it but I figured that I have ENOUGH books and didn't need any more. That and I'm not actually a fan of mystery books, LOL

sigpic
                        Coming January 2017

Comment

Here in Germany I'm currently watching 'The Mistress Always Spanks Twice' from S2 and I'm enjoying it very much. From next week on they show two episodes, so there's some progress, but I don't know when they start with S3
                          And after reading all your spoilers I'm very exited about it
                          sigpic

Comment

When Heat Wave 1st came out you could read the 1st couple chapters online. It seemed to me to be written very much in the Harlequin style which I'll pass.
                            sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

I got them from my local library. They're fun to read, very much along the lines of the show plot wise.
                              sigpic

Comment

How was last night's show? Was there one on? I don't have cable so I just watch it on Hulu.

sigpic
                                Coming January 2017

Comment

Working...
                                X