"Castle" starring Nathan Fillion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    Yep clip, it's on youtube. scifan posted it on facebook, that's where I saw it
    Is that the promo trailer for next week or something additional?
    sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Lee View Post
      of the

Spoiler:
      Kiss?

Can i get a link?
      Yep Hang on and I'll try get it for you.

Originally posted by Thunderstorm View Post
      Is that the promo trailer for next week or something additional?
      I don' know if that particular scene is in the promo trailer. It was on one scene of 7 secs.
      sigpic

Comment

Knockdown spoiler so don't watch if you don't wanna know

I have a sneaky feeling what's maybe going on in that scene but I don't care
        sigpic

Comment

Knockdown spoiler so don't watch if you don't wanna know

I have a sneaky feeling what's maybe going on in that scene but I don't care
          Not seeing any youtube video there...

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

I'm not seeing it either, Linda! *bites nails*

Of course, it'll be on Monday, but I want to seeee!!!!!
            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Huh weird it worked for me. I'll put it up again later after I finish work when I'm on my computer. I put it up on my iPod.
              sigpic

Comment

As promised Ep 3 x 13 Knockdown spoiler video so don't look if you don't wanna be spoiled

Regarding the scene in Knockdown
                Spoiler:
                I think maybe they're trailing someone and they kiss to maybe avoid being caught, cause right before the kiss you see Beckett glance slightly to the left and again when they kiss. I don't care cause we got a kiss, that's all I care about at this point. At least they throw us a bone to keep us happy Not like a lot of other shows. Bones for example, also the X-Files. I could probably go on but this could turn into a long rant

What I meant to say in my previous post was I copy and pasted the link when I was on my Ipod and I forgot I was on the mobile youtube Yeah not very bright

Regarding 3 x 13 Knockdown and season 3 and some season 2 spoilers.
                Spoiler:
                Is there any other eps I have to watch before I see this one? The last ep I saw that was about Beckett's Mother was the ep in season 2 where she kills the assassin. I don't know if there's any other eps about her murder.
                sigpic

Comment

Erm.... not sure...

Comment

Erm.... not sure...
                    Not sure about what?
                    sigpic

Comment

your spoiler box question...

Comment

your spoiler box question...
                        Oh, Right. Yes. I knew that *cough*
                        sigpic

Comment

There are no other eps dealing with Beckett's mom until Monday's. You're good to go, Linda.

And that vid? Seven seconds of awesome!
                          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Since I had seen the promo trailers for next week, I went ahead and looked. That goes farther than the promos.

Regarding 3 x 13 Knockdown and season 3 and some season 2 spoilers.
                            Spoiler:
                            Is there any other eps I have to watch before I see this one? The last ep I saw that was about Beckett's Mother was the ep in season 2 where she kills the assassin. I don't know if there's any other eps about her murder.
                            Spoiler:
                            In the last few eps before 3.13 they have a few scenes end with sort of longing looks by Castle and Beckett and a few scenes with coinincedental dialogue than I was hoping were leading up to something But as far as her mother goes, I don't think we've had anything on that this season.

And the look on Beckett's face when - spoiler for end of s2 beg of s3
                            Spoiler:
                            when she finds out he's broken off with Gina
                            I don't think you've seen Gina yet although she may have been mentioned. She's his ex-wife and editor/book agent (I'm not sure which, maybe both)

Last edited by Thunderstorm; 21 January 2011, 08:35 PM.
                            sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                              There are no other eps dealing with Beckett's mom until Monday's. You're good to go, Linda.

And that vid? Seven seconds of awesome!
                              Thanks Ever Cause there is no way in he'll I am waiting for that ep

Originally posted by Thunderstorm View Post
                              Since I had seen the promo trailers for next week, I went ahead and looked. That goes farther than the promos.

Spoiler:
                              In the last few eps before 3.13 they have a few scenes end with sort of longing looks by Castle and Beckett and a few scenes with coinincedental dialogue than I was hoping were leading up to something But as far as her mother goes, I don't think we've had anything on that this season.

And the look on Beckett's face when - spoiler for end of s2 beg of s3
                              Spoiler:
                              when she finds out he's broken off with Gina
                              I don't think you've seen Gina yet although she may have been mentioned. She's his ex-wife and editor/book agent (I'm not sure which, maybe both)

Cool thanks for that
                              Spoiler:
                              i've seen the woman whose his publisher or something like that a couple of times but they aren't together yet at this point. As long as it's only for a short time till he realises who he really belongs with it's fine
                              sigpic

Comment

Okay - saw the new US ep tonight
                                and for those of you that want to know more about "the scene"

At the end of the episode they said you can watch that scene on the ABC site. I'm assuming that means you don't have to wait the requisite time before they put up the whole ep.
                                Spoiler:
                                Their actually is more to the kiss than is in the clip. Yes, it came about as what you would expect. They are trying to get close to a house and not arouse the suspicion of/distract the guard. So when their acting silly and drunk doesn't seem to be working, Castle kisses her. Then she pulls back looks at him and then kisses him. It gets a little hot and heavy, the guard gets close enough and Beckett punches him. It looked like things got a little hotter than they expected and like it really meant something, but I don't know if Beckett will acknowledge that and and the end she was paying enough attention elsewhere to notice the guard. Although it certainly looked like their attention was fully on each other for a few seconds.

They really don't have time to explore their feelings because they are there to save Ryan and Esposito.

As for the rest of the ep - it was a very intense episode. And while we find out
                                Spoiler:
                                why Beckett's Mom was killed we still don't know who the head person is.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X