No announcement yet.

The Big Bang Theory - Discussion & Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can someone answer where Penny has been for 2 episodes I love the guys but I miss Penny

Edit I found the answer to my own question
    Kaley broke her leg in a horse riding accident and so had to be quickly written out of two episodes (the ones just aired) she will be back on our screen from now on though. Look out for clever writing and crew work to hide her pink cast.
    http://www.cbs.com/forum/posts/list/...0.page#3064921
    Last edited by poundpuppy29; 29 October 2010, 11:50 AM.
    sigpic
    My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
    poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

I'm just glad finally last night was not a Sheldon episode
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

And it appears the guys on the show are Caprica fans as well
        Mia: Don't you hate that?
        Vincent: Hate what?
        Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
        Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
        Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
        - Pulp Fiction

Comment

Originally posted by TBA View Post
          And it appears the guys on the show are Caprica fans as well
          well, they'll be disappointed when they hear it was canceled because it sucked.

Comment

i dont know if a thread already exists for this but i think it's one of the funniest shows i have ever watched. if there are others who like the show here are some questions to get this thread started

who is your favourite character? mine is sheldon i love him

do you ship any anybody? i ship penny with leonard and just for comedy reasons a howard/raaj slash would be weird but funny

how long do you hope the show lasts for? i would like atleast 5 seasons and would be happy for it to go on for 7 seasons.
            sigpic
            The best written female character on trek ever.

Comment

Sheldon!!!!!!!!

If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
              Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
              If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
              Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...ig-Bang-Theory

I'm tired of the show focusing way too much on Sheldon. They are overdoing this character at the expense of the others
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                  http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...ig-Bang-Theory

I'm tired of the show focusing way too much on Sheldon. They are overdoing this character at the expense of the others
                  i know i should care that they focus on sheldon so much but i dont because he makes the show for me.
                  sigpic

Comment

knock knock knock penny

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...13277740719861

sigpic

Comment

You know what's sad? I understand practically all of Sheldon's rants. Hehehe, inverse tangent approaching an asymptote.
                      If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by billyd797 View Post
                        knock knock knock penny
                        but isnt it more knock penny knock penny knock penny
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by chrono trigger View Post
                          but isnt it more knock penny knock penny knock penny
                          KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK Penny? KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK Penny? KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK Penny?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lordofseas View Post
                            You know what's sad? I understand practically all of Sheldon's rants. Hehehe, inverse tangent approaching an asymptote.
                            i particularly agree with him on people touching my food i hate people doing that
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by chrono trigger View Post
                              i particularly agree with him on people touching my food i hate people doing that
                              You're sitting in my spot...

sigpic

Comment

When trupi and I were in LA a couple of weeks ago, we went on the Warner Brother's tour and caught a glimpse of Leonard standing out on a sidewalk studying his lines. When people on our cart got excited and started pointing, he turned away pretty fast. Our tour guide told us that BBT was rehearsing that day. We also saw the sets where they shoot outdoor scenes and street scenes. When I got home, I saw an episode where Sheldon and AFF were walking down the street, and I swear I recognized the storefronts from our tour. I wish we could have visited the apartment set and watched them shoot.
                                Last edited by sugarshaker; 24 December 2010, 09:39 AM.

sigpic
                                s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Working...
                                X