No announcement yet.

The Big Bang Theory - Discussion & Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They probably just made something up. I doubt they researched the show or anything. Still, I was wondering if anyone here knew what they were referring to.

Comment

Hmm, I have seen many cultures on other worlds, but I can't remember one based on Greek culture. I'll look through my old DVDs today to try and find something.

Comment

Oh, the funnies in the last episode. Sheldon was adorable with his extreme enthusiasm for trains. The Summer Glau-eyecandy was nice too
        sigpic

Comment

Raj is so hilarious!

Summer: You're making that up...
          Raj: ...yes. Now what are you going to do with me?

Comment

Originally posted by chocolate_muffin View Post
            Oh, the funnies in the last episode. Sheldon was adorable with his extreme enthusiasm for trains. The Summer Glau-eyecandy was nice too
            I will admitt I was too busy looking at her to care what the episode was about. I just felt bad for Leonard in that episode
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
              I will admitt I was too busy looking at her to care what the episode was about. I just felt bad for Leonard in that episode
              I feel bad for Leonard in every episode... but she did quite rightly steal the spotlight here.
              sigpic

Comment

You need something or someone new every once in a while

Comment

Just Watched "The Killer Robot Instability"...

I 'd
                  People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

i bought season 1 on dvd and watched it last weekend. still funny. it's a cute show and still in that 'sitcom freshness' where they're not coming up with ridiculous situations to make a plot work.
                    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I love this show and Sky it is all your fault you gave such a great description of the show in another thread I decided to check it out now it is must watch for me and my sister every monday just glad they moved it to 9:30 because I would have missed it because of House.
                      sigpic
                      My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                      poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

lol

i love it.

i just hate the new time, i have 4 eps backed up that i need to watch, just haven't had time. i love these guys.

sigpic

Comment

Last week where Sheldon had that grudge against Will Wheton was hilarious
                          Originally posted by aretood2
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

i can't wait to see how sheldon deals with the new trek movie. especially spock and his...interpersonal relationships

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                              Last week where Sheldon had that grudge against Will Wheton was hilarious
                              lol too too funny poor Raj he so wanted to win

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                              i can't wait to see how sheldon deals with the new trek movie. especially spock and his...interpersonal relationships
                              OMG right I really want to see Sheldon with someone a geeky girl would be nice I love the love hate thing between Sheldon and Penny they really are funny so typical of how guys are when they don't like their friend's gf at least to me it seems familiar as some one who has guy friends
                              sigpic
                              My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                              poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
                                lol too too funny poor Raj he so wanted to win

OMG right I really want to see Sheldon with someone a geeky girl would be nice I love the love hate thing between Sheldon and Penny they really are funny so typical of how guys are when they don't like their friend's gf at least to me it seems familiar as some one who has guy friends
                                i kind of couldnt imagine sheldon with anyone, he just gets so annoying sometimes, and trys to suck the fun out of everything, who would want to be with someone like that

Comment

Working...
                                X