No announcement yet.

The Big Bang Theory - Discussion & Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am still hoping that Shamy do the nasty, the after effects would be hilarious. Has to happen sooner or later, right?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Prowler View Post
      I am still hoping that Shamy do the nasty, the after effects would be hilarious. Has to happen sooner or later, right?
      I hope so
      sigpic
      My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
      poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Yipee...! E4 have started to show new episodes again...

And judging by the episode I watched yesterday. I think Sheldon is a couple of fries short of a happy meal. Ok... I know he was tested...
        "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
        Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
        Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
        Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
        I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
        To thy own self... Be true
        May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

The 2 most recent episodes have had me in stitches
          sigpic

Comment

I wonder if Sheldon and Leonard's mothers this season. Perhaps even have them meet each other.

Comment

I NEED YOU GO TO MY HOUSE IN MY BEDROOM YOU'LL FIND A MODEL ROCKET I WANT YOU TO TAKE IT AND BRING IT BACK TO YOUR PLACE, K, STEP 2... BUILD A VERSION ROUGHLY 14 STORIES HIGH FILL IT FULL OF ROCKET FUEL AND COME GET ME I'LL LEAVE THE DOOR UNLOCKED

Originally posted by Starfist View Post
              I wonder if Sheldon and Leonard's mothers this season. Perhaps even have them meet each other.
              that would be great... i can see hilarity ensue,

although the long time that the guys have all been friends, the two mums have probably already met
              Last edited by mr_kennedy; 12 January 2013, 07:38 PM.
              Last Movie Watched
              X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
              Life is Strange

Comment

I don't know, it doesn't seem like Beverly visits Leonard very often so they probably haven't met. I hope not anyway, their first meeting would most like make an ace episode.

Comment

i was a little put off by the last episode
                  Spoiler:
                  with the star trek thing. kinda made me feel bad to enjoy that kind of thing, especially how Sheldon finally broke down and let society get the best of him in the diner when he said he wanted to go home.

really kinda hit home.
                  Last edited by Bagpuss; 17 January 2013, 09:57 AM. Reason: Spoiler tags req.

Comment

Spoiler:
                    But he did get back his joy in the end, when they got to the apartment and heard the girls arguing about Thor's hammer.

I've never dressed up for a convention or almost any of the stuff they do (board games, paintball, D&D) but they make it look like so much fun that I feel like I missed out, not like they're idiots.
                    Last edited by Bagpuss; 17 January 2013, 09:58 AM. Reason: Spoiler tags added.
                    sigpic

Comment

Hi all,
                      I couldn't believe my ears after watching the latest episode on E4 here in the UK.
                      It appears E4 are putting new episodes of TBBT on hiatus until later in the year.

Comment

I think the Bakersfield Expedition was more sad than anything. I think they could have done the girl's adventure into comic books as a whole episode with the guys acting like the supporting cats or not seen at all.

Comment

I thought last night ep was very funny here in the U.S.
                          sigpic
                          My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                          poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Here in the UK. E4 has started to repeat the sixth season at 2000 on Thursdays. Along with repeats of seasons 1 through 5 during the week.

Oh before I forget. HMV here in the UK are having a Blue Cross sale. So you may be able to pick up the Season Box sets at reduced prices...

Comment

Amy "those better be tootsie rolls your throwing at me!" lol

& Raj was hilarious!

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...13277740719861

sigpic

Comment

I'm glad raj has a story

Spoiler:
                                so his girl is just as messed up as he is, good. they can help each other grow a bit. And I do like the effect amy has on sheldon, and the love leonard has for penny was just lovely. Johnny did such a great job as the 'everything my girl does is oscar worthy'

a good mix of character and laughs
                                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X