Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'The Unit' Appreciation and discussion thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Morbo View Post
    i'd much rather they came back in the fall then.
    run repeats through the summer.
    new in the fall.

because i bet if they run new eps now, they will judge their performance and it will affect it's comeback in the fall.
    Good point.
    Which answers the question I was going to ask. When new eps come out will they be the rest of season 3, or a season 4? And if the latter is the case when will we get the 3 DVDs so I can watch Five brothers over, and over, and over again.

Comment

Well, The Unit, returns on September 28th for anyone who does not know, and is interested. Although i think there will be few of those.
      Any way, for those of us who have been keeping up with the trailers, what do you think?
      And more importantly. After nearly a full year off the airwaves. how will they start this year off with a bang to reattract our attention? Other then what is in the trailers obiously.

Comment

lol. I don't even quite remember how it ended last year. I did read the blurb in the newest tvguide about it coming back.

I saw that they had been running some repeats so I'll have to pay attention to see when they will re-air the last ep.
        IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
          lol. I don't even quite remember how it ended last year. I did read the blurb in the newest tvguide about it coming back.

I saw that they had been running some repeats so I'll have to pay attention to see when they will re-air the last ep.
          In case you have not seen it.
          Spoiler:
          It was the episode where Jonas went to England

Comment

Thanks. I'll know which one to look for.

I think I saw it but details are fuzzy.
            IMO always implied.

Comment

thank god its coming back.
              awesome news.

Comment

thank god its coming back.
                awesome news.
                I know...and if you did see the trailer. The only thing I can say is, 'ambitious' this year will either take the show to toatally new and unexpected heights of awesome. Or destroy it.
                I am also a bit leary of its current time slot.

Comment

i haven't read nor seen anything about it.
                  where is the trailer, and what is the new day/timeslot? :\

Comment

i haven't read nor seen anything about it.
                    where is the trailer, and what is the new day/timeslot? :\
                    It was on youtube, and then they took it down.
                    It is currently on Sundays at 10 PM E/Pacific. And. That looks like what it will be when the new season starts to air, here, lemme check to see if they put the trailer back up.

Comment

What does everyone think of the new season?

Comment

eh, not too bad

not too sure if i'm fond of all the super sekret stuff but it's not too bad

an enjoyable hour on a sunday night
                        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Or whenever one decides to wathit off of ones DVR

It has not been my favorite season, but it is still good. And,still brings up that action. The last one was really good, enjoyed the stand at the embassy so much, Mack doing the thing on the fifty cal.

But despite how much I have enjoyed some of the episodes, something just seems to be missing from it, that I cannot quite figure out. Could be Williams. But, just something is a little off. And Brigette has dissapeared.

Comment

I like the mission part of the program. They can stuff the very improbable side show with the wives, though.

~Dave

Comment

Originally posted by ~Dave View Post
                              I like the mission part of the program. They can stuff the very improbable side show with the wives, though.

~Dave
                              you a fan too? Cool.
                              The thing about the wives though is that they are quite neccessary. For one, interesting they are, for two, they attract a lot wider of an audience to the show who is looking for something then just a military drama. And provide a back drop to what the operators are doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
                                you a fan too? Cool.
                                The thing about the wives though is that they are quite neccessary. For one, interesting they are, for two, they attract a lot wider of an audience to the show who is looking for something then just a military drama. And provide a back drop to what the operators are doing.
                                Yes, I definitely am a fan of this show. It elicits an emotion response from me. I'm glad there are some showing how some special soldiers risk their lives for us all the time. They are the reason I'm still alive today. I owe them my life directly. We all owe them our lives indirectly.

~Dave

Comment

Working...
                                X