Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'The Unit' Appreciation and discussion thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
    Actually, I don't know how much of the credits you wacth, but at the bottome it says "based on the book Inside Delta Force" By Eric Haney, who was a real life special forces operator. And Eric Haney is also a supervising producer. some of the back ground plots are also from the book, like there is a bit in season one where Ryan is telling a story to a family about an incident, exploading tooth paste. And since I have the book I was able to reconize the story as being one that actually happened.
    yeah know what its base on i was just saying it reminded me of thous games one of the reason i start watching it cuz it did seem that way to me. 4 soilders going on highly classife missions it kind of makes me wish they make a game of the show

Comment

Originally posted by lord-anubis View Post
      yeah know what its base on i was just saying it reminded me of thous games one of the reason i start watching it cuz it did seem that way to me. 4 soilders going on highly classife missions it kind of makes me wish they make a game of the show
      Absouloutly. All of this is true, I would love to see a game of this show. Sort of like if they do not make another Conflict game: Although the unit game would have to deal with more of the espionage side of the unit, you can't have constant action or it will not be fully true to the series.

Comment

true, true, awsome show.it knd gets you motivated.
        First born, Firsr Ruler and a double Saint

Comment

Tiffy and the anti-war guy. What do you bet she'll do the same thing with him that she did with the Colonel?

The part about "but the airforce does." had me and my brothers ROFL.

I'm not terribly interested in regular army, but D-boys? Wow. Finally did get to see the premiere the other day. Quite good.

Comment

I don't think that Tiffy will cheat again, I think we are beyond that stage of the series, however, if the writers do do that, it will take away from the series.

Comment

i agree but it think that anit war guy well try to hit on her or some thing. im still kind of up set that she took the balme for some thing she dident do and Colonel summers...wait thats not right sorry lol any way the colonel wife doesnt even seem to be gartful for what she did

Comment

i agree but it think that anit war guy well try to hit on her or some thing. im still kind of up set that she took the balme for some thing she dident do and Colonel summers...wait thats not right sorry lol any way the colonel wife doesnt even seem to be gartful for what she did
                Well I think that is apart of her character. She is a cold former Washington beurocrat, that is just who she is. I am not sure if I like her character or not, I'm leaning toward liking, and I've finally gotten over my hate for Colonel Tom. But as for his wife, not sure yet. Although, it is ironic isn't it? The person to mess up Tiffyie's relationship with the Colonel is the person to save her from majkor jail time, to stay the course, for lack of a better term. Now that I reflect on it, it earns a slight chuckle.

Comment

yeah but if it wasten for that person she never would have gotin in troble. also the messing her thing up with the colonel i think was kind of for the best. i just started like tiffyie this season i really dident like her that much in the frist season

Comment

yeah but if it wasten for that person she never would have gotin in troble. also the messing her thing up with the colonel i think was kind of for the best. i just started like tiffyie this season i really dident like her that much in the frist season
                    Me to, and I agree, she did get Tiffy into trouble, and the Tom Ryan situation did turn out for the best. The thing is that in the long run, and this is me playing Devil's advocate, Tiffy could have said, "officer, my friend just drove up on to the side of the rode and I'm trying to help her out." Instead she lied. Now that still makes it Mrs. Ryan's fault and not Tiffy's, but Tiffy could have still not have gotten involved, all based on the fact that she says that Mrs, Ryan saved her life, whioch I 'm not sure really happened. Although Mrs. Ryan still did quite the class act in I think Kill Zone, making sure those grand parents did not get the klids for money reasons. To sum this tyriade up, we don't know enough about Mrs.Ryan yet to form a full opinion on whether to like her, I'm leaning toward liking her, but to quote several people, we shale see.

Comment

is the season finale coming up soon?

Comment

Originally posted by TAE View Post
                        is the season finale coming up soon?
                        Do you want the season to be over? Do you want to go without the Unit for a matter of months? LOL. My question is, does anyone have any news on a season three? Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
                          Do you want the season to be over? Do you want to go without the Unit for a matter of months? LOL. My question is, does anyone have any news on a season three? Cheers.
                          I know nothing. Nothing. I don't even know what this week's episode is about.

And no, I don't want the season to be over. I'm stuck w/ syndication reruns of Atlantis and Sg-1. I don't need more reruns.

Comment

Originally posted by Isil'zha View Post
                            I know nothing. Nothing. I don't even know what this week's episode is about.

And no, I don't want the season to be over. I'm stuck w/ syndication reruns of Atlantis and Sg-1. I don't need more reruns.
                            Ahmen And I prefer not knowing what is coming up. Keeps the show interesting, I think its another Jonas episode though. All Units fans keep your eyes out.

Comment

So, who watched Silver Star tonight? What did you think?

Comment

never say silver star.

Comment

Working...
                                X