Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

24 Discussion and Appreciation Thread (Spoilers for all seasons up to now)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DarkMesa8
    I thought Bauer put one in his face before the choke hold...?
    I don't know. That show goes so fast that sometimes I forget to breath and my memory gets a little fuzzy.

Comment

Oooh...more 24 fans. Fabulous.

I've been getting my eps from a good friend of mine, initials BT...up to episode 8 so far, I think. And I have to say, I've been blown away by the start to Day 5. I think the plot has been totally amazing on this one, and the show is going from strength to strength.

I did recently rewatch Day 1, and I have to say, his wife was one annoying bint, even more annoying than his daughter who kept going from one blunder to another. I really hated Kim at times in the eps she was in.

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
      "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

It's official now McGill has completely lost it. He was acting so crazy at the end detaining Bill and all. I was really pissed at him when I was watching but now that I think about it I feel sorry for him. This is all Logan's fault! Who here hates Logan? Becasue I sure the hell do!

I don't know what the First Lady was thinking when she got into that targeted limo but that's a lot more then Logan would ever do.

The people on the 24 forum are saying Curtis got Jacked! lol What a great way of saying it and it's so true! Poor Tony has gotten Jacked twice. From what I've heard Tony's going to come back soon. Can't wait!

What's really cool is that Curtis has been on Stargate before. Did anyone spot the head baddie as being the Ori dude in Origin?

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
        Spoiler:

Comment

What 24 forum? Where?

Comment

Here. You have to wait a full 24 hours after you register to post though.

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
              It's official now McGill has completely lost it. He was acting so crazy at the end detaining Bill and all. I was really pissed at him when I was watching but now that I think about it I feel sorry for him. This is all Logan's fault! Who here hates Logan? Becasue I sure the hell do!

I don't know what the First Lady was thinking when she got into that targeted limo but that's a lot more then Logan would ever do.

The people on the 24 forum are saying Curtis got Jacked! lol What a great way of saying it and it's so true! Poor Tony has gotten Jacked twice. From what I've heard Tony's going to come back soon. Can't wait!

What's really cool is that Curtis has been on Stargate before. Did anyone spot the head baddie as being the Ori dude in Origin?
              Yep - I spotted the new big bad man as the Docci from "Origin". I recognized the voice first then the actors name came up.

Can't wait to see it when Tony returns, he's sure gonna be pissed off with the people behind the attacks.

I couldn't stand President Logan in Day 4, let alone Day 5. As for McGill - I think he's loosing it cuz he knows he's in trouble on both that he can't control whats going on and his key card has been stolen and could be used against CTU.

It'll be interesting to see what happens along the line regarding his Key Card.

Comment

I have to say, the minute that keycard issue came up, it reeked of the inevitable plotline that his sister's boyfriend will sell it to the terrorists, or some crap like that. Either that, or to extort more money out of McGill...

I really hope they don't use that as a plot device, cos that would be so very lame...and I don't associate that word with 24...

I have to say, I find Logan most annoying. He's always *****ing and whinging about other people getting this and that done. He's supposed to be the President, yet he often tries to offload the decisions onto some other poor sucker. He really needs to get his act together...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

The key card will definatly come back into play soon. There might be at least one episode centered on it since they have taken some pains to keep it in the story for two episodes. If they are keeping it in for that long then I think it's story will be anything but dumb. I wonder what he's going to do with it. Why doesn't Lynn just invalidate the card if he's worried so much. I bet people loose cards all the time so there must be an easy way to invalidate it.

Spoiler:

Comment

UK Fans

Don't forget Hour 5 airs tonight on Sky One at 9:00pm

Also - 24: Day 5 is advertised on all major online DVD retailers with a release date of 25th September 2006.

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
                      The key card will definatly come back into play soon. There might be at least one episode centered on it since they have taken some pains to keep it in the story for two episodes. If they are keeping it in for that long then I think it's story will be anything but dumb. I wonder what he's going to do with it. Why doesn't Lynn just invalidate the card if he's worried so much. I bet people loose cards all the time so there must be an easy way to invalidate it.
                      to invalidate his key card, he must reveal that he got his stolen, it would hurt his ego

Comment

Originally posted by shockwave
                        to invalidate his key card, he must reveal that he got his stolen, it would hurt his ego
                        He doesn't have to say it was stolen he can just say he lost it.

Gawd I miss Tony. I hope he comes back soon but it will just break my heart to see his reaction to Michelle's death.
                        Last edited by GatetheWay; 26 February 2006, 02:49 PM.

Spoiler:

Comment

no pun intended but this season started off with a bang so far so good

i go crazy having to wait till a whole week for the next hour.
                          i was speech less when
                          Spoiler:
                          there killed off president palmer

glad Walt hung him self the piece of crap what was he thinking and president Logan needs help nothing new. Lynn going to loose his mind pretty soon. hope some one kicks him the butt.

hope the Chinese don't realize that jacks alive although it would be fun to watch jack avoid them for a season i think and have to deal with another terrorist problem.
                          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Lynn has already gone crazy! He arrested Buchanan. But I blame Logan for everything. He's putting too much pressure on Lynn and CTU and Logan should of known better then put someone that young and unexperience as head of CTU. Bill was doing fine by himself without that college kid in his way.

Spoiler:

Comment

WOW this is insane so far tonight.
                              the hobbit has completely lost it!
                              thank you Curtis, you ROCK!!!

also god i hope the first lady gets blowed up

Comment

Yeah Aaron!!

Woooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X