Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

24 Discussion and Appreciation Thread (Spoilers for all seasons up to now)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd never managed to catch it from the start, so I'd only ever seen a few episdes here and there, but I made an effort to catch this from the beginning...

everyone in my household is HOOKED!

Jack Bauer...*drool*

what is it that I have about guys called Jack...lol
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

I've been watching since Day 1, hour 1.
      And have never looked back.

Comment

I knew the Ori were involved in this... They have hamsters influencing people everywhere! EVERYWHERE, even alternate universes. However I didn't expect that they'd send Doci to a low-tech planet like Earth, that's a Prior's job ffs.

Comment

Christopher Henderson is
          Spoiler:
          the person that recruted Jack Bauer to CTU, and is played by Peter Weller A.K.A. Robocop

and the head prior/doci was played by Julian Sands (not Greg Anderson, the administrator/prior in TPTB)

Comment

Originally posted by Callista
            I hope they don't kill off the secret service guy. isn't he one of the only people left from the first season? (Him, Jack, Mike, and maybe Curtis)
            To the best of my recollection:

Aaron, Jack, Tony, Mike, Mandy (the plane bomber/ Palmer assassin attempter/ Tony kidnapper/ lesbian/ hottie), Kim, and Palmer's Kids are the only ones who were in season one and have the potential to show up in season 5.

Palmer, Jack, Tony and I think Aaron are the only ones to show up in all 5.

Okay, I've got to ask this, ladies please forgive me. Guys, out of all of Jack's "lady friends", whose the best?

Teri Bauer

Nina Myers

Kate Warner

Claudia

Audrey Raines

OR

Diana Huxley
            Last edited by DarkMesa8; 21 February 2006, 03:18 PM.

Comment

I chose jack's daughter, Kim. Clearly. Elisha Cuthbert can run my clock down anyday.

of Jack's babes, I choose Audrey.

Comment

I still think Jack belongs with Chloe. She's the only one crazy and tough enough to be with him. (Although Nina was fine too, but she's dead now.)

Comment

Originally posted by DarkMesa8
                  To the best of my recollection:

Mandy (the plane bomber/ Palmer assassin attempter/ Tony kidnapper/ lesbian/ hottie)
                  I can't remember what happened to her. Didn't they arrest her at one point? I kind of thought she got killed but I'm probably wrong as I don't remember how it would have happened.

Comment

Mandy was arrested during the end of Day 4, after Curtis knocked her out cold when she held Tony captive.

Last we saw she gave Jack some itel and that was that.

Can't believe I didn't see this thread early.

Day 5 is amazing, Mondays episode with the attack helicoptor - it was so obvious Jack would take it out and that guy would be killed.

Hope we see Tony this day.

Also Elisha Cuthbert - yummy

Comment

Originally posted by TheWarrior
                      Mandy was arrested during the end of Day 4, after Curtis knocked her out cold when she held Tony captive.
                      Oh man, that hit had us all laughing pretty hard. He knocked her COLD.

She got a pardon, in exchange for Habib Marwan's location. Remember it was a tough decision because she was the one who tried to assassinate Palmer.

Comment

Palmer handed out Presidential Pardons like they were voting pamphlets or something. Jack should have procured a bunch for himself for his own future messes so he wouldn't have to keep being arrested and hauled into CTU (or conking Curtis on the head).

Comment

Oh man, that hit had us all laughing pretty hard. He knocked her COLD.

She got a pardon, in exchange for Habib Marwan's location. Remember it was a tough decision because she was the one who tried to assassinate Palmer.
                          Ah yes thats it now. I haven't seen Day 4 in a while - currently re-watching it on my days off.

That was a great knock out punch by Curtis - you heard it like hell.
                          Nice One Curtis

Comment

(or conking Curtis on the head).
                            I'm sure Curtis understands... he's not happy, just as any man shouldn't be, but he probably understands.

Comment

I'm sure Curtis understands... he's not happy, just as any man shouldn't be, but he probably understands.
                              I know. Maybe that's why he looked so upset when they told him to bring Jack in. He was probably thinking: "Oh man, I am so going to get conked on the head." (Actually, now that I think about it, I guess it was a choke hold. At least he won't have a tender little bump on his noggin.)

Comment

I know. Maybe that's why he looked so upset when they told him to bring Jack in. He was probably thinking: "Oh man, I am so going to get conked on the head." (Actually, now that I think about it, I guess it was a choke hold. At least he won't have a tender little bump on his noggin.)
                                I thought Bauer put one in his face before the choke hold...?

Comment

Working...
                                X