No announcement yet.

Bones - Starring David Boreanaz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, after today's season finale, I love the show more than ever. I can't wait for them to start running the repeats, and for next season to hurry up and get here!

It's been a long time since I've been this excited about a show! <g>
    - Mary
    SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
    Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
      Okay, after today's season finale, I love the show more than ever. I can't wait for them to start running the repeats, and for next season to hurry up and get here!

It's been a long time since I've been this excited about a show! <g>
      It's that good huh? Excellent! I'm really looking forward to the next few eps
      sigpic

Comment

Ohh I loved the last ep! But how could the let it end at this point?! Wanna know more!

One more thing:
        Happy birthday Oma-1!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday Oma-1

Hope you have a fantastic Day

Comment

Hubby has arranged a surprise for tonight so I'm gonna miss the Bones re-run. I'm sacrificing my SG-1 S8 vid to tape it cos I missed it last night too!

*Now if only I'd had my S8 boxset when Bones started and I could have taped the entire season should have bought some more tapes *
            sigpic

Comment

Happy B-Day Oma-1

Loved this weeks Uk ep 'The man in the morgue'

Comment

Fox held a party last night for all the shows that will return next year, guests included stars from "The OC", "24" and "Bones".

Thought fans would like this image below:

Comment

WoW! Amazing pic!

I can't wait to see season 2.
                  sigpic

Comment

They were great pics Both emily and david looked fabby

Comment

There are also indidvual shots - but I thought fans would like the couple shot.

Comment

I love Emily's hair... so beautiful. And David in that tuxedo!
                        sigpic

Comment

I've been meaning to ask this since Man in the Morgue cos it got me thinking ...
                          Spoiler:
                          When Booth picked up Brennan's earring from the dead guy's place (sorry his name is escaping me ) - what do you guys make of it?

Initially I thought he's trying to remove evidence that Tempe was there to keep her out of any more trouble - but of course, (as any good CSI fan will know ) there's other evidence linking her to the scene.

Then I thought it's cos he's trying to buy some time so he can figure out what was going on cos the blood evidence would take a while to process whereas if the cop sees the earring Tempe's gonna have cuffs on as fast as you can say "OMGoodness Booth's removing evidence!"

Then comes the third thought - he knew how much the earring meant to her and wanted her to have it back.

Course, it was a split second decision - from the gut, so to speak and none of this would have gone through his head at the time He saw it, he grabbed it! But there's still gotta be strong motivation there to tamper with evidence......

So, at the risk of mixing my metaphors (and shows ) That's just the way I feel about .... what do you think?

BTW, I thought Booth yelling
                          Spoiler:
                          Voodoo!
                          every two minutes was really funny
                          Last edited by Oma-1; 26 May 2006, 08:27 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Just stumbled across this awesome fanfic today. It's easily as good as the stories from the show and the author has the characters down so well you'd really think you were reading a transcript. Check it out! Now! It's a WIP but I think there can only be one or two more chapters to go and the updates have been pretty quick.

The Skeleton in the Park
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
                              I've been meaning to ask this since Man in the Morgue cos it got me thinking ...
                              Spoiler:
                              When Booth picked up Brennan's earring from the dead guy's place (sorry his name is escaping me ) - what do you guys make of it?

Initially I thought he's trying to remove evidence that Tempe was there to keep her out of any more trouble - but of course, (as any good CSI fan will know ) there's other evidence linking her to the scene.

Then I thought it's cos he's trying to buy some time so he can figure out what was going on cos the blood evidence would take a while to process whereas if the cop sees the earring Tempe's gonna have cuffs on as fast as you can say "OMGoodness Booth's removing evidence!"

Then comes the third thought - he knew how much the earring meant to her and wanted her to have it back.

Course, it was a split second decision - from the gut, so to speak and none of this would have gone through his head at the time He saw it, he grabbed it! But there's still gotta be strong motivation there to tamper with evidence......

So, at the risk of mixing my metaphors (and shows ) That's just the way I feel about .... what do you think?

BTW, I thought Booth yelling
                              Spoiler:
                              Voodoo!
                              every two minutes was really funny
                              Well hun
                              Spoiler:
                              I personally think it's a combination of all 3 points you made .
                              Cos the first thought he'd have would be that here was evidence that could directly tie her to the scene and make her a prime suspect (cos they never knew about the blood evidence at this point) so he takes it to give them more time to figure out whats going on and then later in the hotel room when Brennan is saying that it could have been her and Booth say's there's no way and that he'd stake his career on that and he mumbles that he already did So i think he went with his gut that Brennan was innocent and that's why he took the earing But i think he gave her it back cos he knew that it meant alot to her cos if you think about it he didn't have to give her it back and clue her in on the big risk he took for her ( and i don't think he would have if the earing hadn't meant so much to Brennan) but that's just my opinion on it

Oh and i was falling over laughing at
                              Spoiler:
                              Booth saying "Voodoo" every 5 mins and then Brennan shouts at him "Would you quit saying Voodoo !!" LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by Lady_E
                                Oh and i was falling over laughing at
                                Spoiler:
                                Booth saying "Voodoo" every 5 mins and then Brennan shouts at him "Would you quit saying Voodoo !!" LMAO
                                That was so funny it was my favourite bit! and where
                                Spoiler:
                                Brennan was on the phone with Ange and Zach and they just kept say that she had to come home and Brennan was just saying random bits like ohh i'm on bail at the moment so i can't come back yet and the murder charge won't hold! They were getting so worried

Comment

Working...
                                X