Bones - Starring David Boreanaz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis
    Hmm, I guess you ment Jack? -> http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c3...Bones/p-14.jpg

Anyway, imo they just started going into this direction. If you remember the Christmas ep (man in the fallout shelter, #9) he had a girlfriend. But haven't seen her since. *shrugs* I guess we'll see. More shippy, yay!
    Yes, I meant Jack. <blush> And like I said, I didn't see the Christmas episode you mention, but I'm hoping I get to see it in repeats. I've noticed the shippy hints since the Skull episode, but it got pretty blatant, I thought (at least on his part) when he said
    Spoiler:
    that falling in love was only overrated *sometimes*. The way he looked into her eyes when he added the 'sometimes' was stronger than when Sam said she was 'not exactly' available. <g>
    - Mary
    SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
    Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
      Yes, I meant Jack. <blush> And like I said, I didn't see the Christmas episode you mention, but I'm hoping I get to see it in repeats. I've noticed the shippy hints since the Skull episode, but it got pretty blatant, I thought (at least on his part) when he said
      Spoiler:
      that falling in love was only overrated *sometimes*. The way he looked into her eyes when he added the 'sometimes' was stronger than when Sam said she was 'not exactly' available. <g>
      That was very cute, indeed.

The Christmas ep is my favourite. You get to know some (very emotional facts) about everyone.
      Plus, it's very funny
      Spoiler:
      Booth stoned! LOL

Some more *HOT* Booth pix

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Jenova - I get the impression you are a Booth Thunker

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
          Jenova - I get the impression you are a Booth Thunker

*shocked* Me? *innocent* Never! Dunno what made you think...

Don't think I'm finished...

Spoiler:

*thud*

I'd really like to...
          sigpic

Comment

My mother would like this thread now - what with David Boreanaz images.

Jenova Synthesis any chance of putting one of your first images of David in a spoiler tag, as its quite wide and it's shot the QR and quote buttons all the way across to the right of my screen.

If fans are interested - once the show ends in the UK, I will conduct a best episode tournament in this thread.

Comment

Changed mine but it's still too big bc of the quote from Lady E. Maybe you could change too? Plz
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis
                Changed mine but it's still too big bc of the quote from Lady E. Maybe you could change too? Plz
                Thanks - I'll pm Lady.E and ask as well.

So are fans up for a best episode tournament once the season has finished in the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWarrior

So are fans up for a best episode tournament once the season has finished in the UK.
                  I sure am

I think these guys are too ...
                  Spoiler:

Bones: You know Two Bodies in the Lab will win.
                  Booth: No way! I get blown up! How can that be someone's favourite!
                  Bones: It's the hospital scene. Those thunkers just can't resist you without your shirt on and the shippers love your injured hero to the rescue bit. I know what that means.

sigpic

Comment

I sure am

I think these guys are too ...
                    Spoiler:

Bones: You know Two Bodies in the Lab will win.
                    Booth: No way! I get blown up! How can that be someone's favourite!
                    Bones: It's the hospital scene. Those thunkers just can't resist you without your shirt on and the shippers love your injured hero to the rescue bit. I know what that means.

I'm in too.

My shirtless hero *thud*

*drools* Sorry, I've spent to much time in the Wraith thunk thread. Every 3rd word was 'drool' 'thud' 'yummy' or 'kinky'

Hmm, I know I will not be able to decide which ep to choose for my personal fave when the time comes...

sigpic

Comment

OMG, How great are all these pics of the Christmas episode and Booth and Brennan. Now I'm dying to see that episode!!!!!!

I wonder how I find out when it'll air again!

(BTW, the pic of Booth with the baby is adorable! What ep is that?)
                      - Mary
                      SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                      Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

OMG, How great are all these pics of the Christmas episode and Booth and Brennan. Now I'm dying to see that episode!!!!!!

I wonder how I find out when it'll air again!

(BTW, the pic of Booth with the baby is adorable! What ep is that?)
                        The baby pic isn't from Bones. Forgot where I got it from
                        But (Christmas ep)
                        Spoiler:
                        Booth has a kid. Veeeery cute boy!
                        sigpic

Comment

I have a question regarding the books. I got a couple from the library this week - reading Bare Bones at the mo. In this one, it says that Brennan and Ryan had been working together for 10 years before they started their relationship on a personal level, and there have been mentions in the thread that he's now her husband?? Do the earlier books cover time during that 10 year period and then move on to them being married??

I ask cos I'm wondering what influence that will have on the series. As you've no doubt noticed, I'm somewhat of a shipper (yes, really ) and I'm wondering if we're gonna have to wait 10 years for this ship to sail too

Although with the level of flirting being so high I'd be amazed if something didn't happen an awful lot sooner I had sometimes wondered where this ship was heading (and praying to goodness they don't do an Alias on us), but with knowing in the books that Brennan and Ryan are married, it gives me hope for the future of the ship in the series.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheWarrior

Changed my post for ya

And I'm well up for the best episode tournament aswell

Comment

I have a question regarding the books. I got a couple from the library this week - reading Bare Bones at the mo. In this one, it says that Brennan and Ryan had been working together for 10 years before they started their relationship on a personal level, and there have been mentions in the thread that he's now her husband?? Do the earlier books cover time during that 10 year period and then move on to them being married??

I ask cos I'm wondering what influence that will have on the series. As you've no doubt noticed, I'm somewhat of a shipper (yes, really ) and I'm wondering if we're gonna have to wait 10 years for this ship to sail too

Although with the level of flirting being so high I'd be amazed if something didn't happen an awful lot sooner I had sometimes wondered where this ship was heading (and praying to goodness they don't do an Alias on us), but with knowing in the books that Brennan and Ryan are married, it gives me hope for the future of the ship in the series.

Ummm . . . who is "Ryan"?
                              - Mary

Comment

Ummm . . . who is "Ryan"?
                                Umm i'm not a 100% sure but isn't he the guy from the books that Booth is based on ?

Comment

Working...
                                X