X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MAJOR (and shocking) cast-related spoiler for Season 7 of CSI:NY
    Spoiler:
    Melina Kanakaredes leaving CSI:NY

I didn't see that one coming at all. Stella was my favorite character on the show. I like the rest of the characters too, but I started watching because of Melina, and I have to admit, I'm not sure if I really want to keep watching now.

In all honesty, it's not been like the show's been a top favorite on my list over the last few years though. I've considered it moderately enjoyable, but neither do I rush to watch the episodes right away either. I guess I'll have to see when S7 starts up whether I'm still interested enough to keep going with it.

Apparently we won't see her at all in S7 though - it says her last episode has already aired. It was her choice, so I'm not mad about it. Just kind of a little stunned right now I suppose.
    - Life after Stargate -
    Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
    Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
    sigpic

Comment

I haven't really gotten the opportunity to see a lot of the NY ones. Like them, but I just can't get to it.
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

My only gripe with CSI NY is the way they wrote Melina Kanikanedes character Stella... She never had an even break outside of her CSI role... No nice guys to be with, that I recall. Always got the dirty bums......

Too bad she is leaving we never got to know her .
        Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
          MAJOR (and shocking) cast-related spoiler for Season 7 of CSI:NY
          Spoiler:
          Melina Kanakaredes leaving CSI:NY

I didn't see that one coming at all. Stella was my favorite character on the show. I like the rest of the characters too, but I started watching because of Melina, and I have to admit, I'm not sure if I really want to keep watching now.

In all honesty, it's not been like the show's been a top favorite on my list over the last few years though. I've considered it moderately enjoyable, but neither do I rush to watch the episodes right away either. I guess I'll have to see when S7 starts up whether I'm still interested enough to keep going with it.

Apparently we won't see her at all in S7 though - it says her last episode has already aired. It was her choice, so I'm not mad about it. Just kind of a little stunned right now I suppose.
          Spoiler:
          oh man major bumma *sighs* stella is my 2nd fave character (montana is my fave), but melina is the reason i started watching new york... i followed her over from providence...

that is going to be sad to see her go and not the same without her
          "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Question abou CSI LV, The last episode we had, had their boss the black guy knocked out by a suspect and it ended with him lying on the floor unconscious.

Cut to next episode and they are showing kids how to be a CSI...... What happpened to their boss?

And how old is Marg Helgenberger she gets older but keepgs getting better looking?

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
              Question abou CSI LV, The last episode we had, had their boss the black guy knocked out by a suspect and it ended with him lying on the floor unconscious.

Cut to next episode and they are showing kids how to be a CSI...... What happpened to their boss?

And how old is Marg Helgenberger she gets older but keepgs getting better looking?
              not sure what ep you are referring to as australia is likely behind... but langston isnt the boss, he is a csi 1 (a rookie)... catherine is the boss...

as to how old marg is her imdb page lists her bday as 16 nov 1958 - so 52 this year
              "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Originally posted by katjoy View Post
                not sure what ep you are referring to as australia is likely behind... but langston isnt the boss, he is a csi 1 (a rookie)... catherine is the boss...

as to how old marg is her imdb page lists her bday as 16 nov 1958 - so 52 this year
                They were chasing a killer named Dr Jeckyl by Langston and at the end of the episode he was knocked out then they cut to credits...

Comment

^ i have seen some dr jekyl stuff but i dont believe ive seen that one yet... got a couple of eps on the dvr yet to be watched...
                  Last edited by katjoy; 18 August 2010, 07:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                    They were chasing a killer named Dr Jeckyl by Langston and at the end of the episode he was knocked out then they cut to credits...
                    I think the one you're referring to was the last one of the season. The one with the kids learning how to be CSIs was earlier in the season. Probably about 4 episodes earlier. They might have played them out of order.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                      I think the one you're referring to was the last one of the season. The one with the kids learning how to be CSIs was earlier in the season. Probably about 4 episodes earlier. They might have played them out of order.
                      That wasn't the last ep of the season. The last ep, if you don't want to be spoiled don't look
                      Spoiler:
                      I think the last ep of the season they caught Jekyll and he was in jail, and at the end of the ep Jekyll got a hold of something sharp (can't remember what it was) and stabbed Langston with it when he wasn't looking and I think that's how it ended.

When he was knocked unconscious by who they think was Jekyll, Jekyll if I remember correctly stole his credentials and left Langston unconscious.

My memory is a little sketchy here
                      sigpic

Comment

Okay I think the ep where he gets knocked unconscious is "Irradiator" and the next ep is indeed about the school kids, Hodges and Wendy have a little fun here

This might help
                        sigpic

Comment

Ok, I don't remember him being knocked unconscious the time in Irradiator. I haven't been paying attention too much this last season. Was that the time in the restaurant? Maybe? It's all a blur.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                            Ok, I don't remember him being knocked unconscious the time in Irradiator. I haven't been paying attention too much this last season. Was that the time in the restaurant? Maybe? It's all a blur.
                            Can't quite recall, It may not have been that particular ep. I remember them pursuing someone and Langston I think ended up pursuing the suspect to the bsement maybe? And the guy surprised him and knocked Langston out and I think if I'm remembering correctly the perp took Lagston's credentials, I think Nick found Lagston unconscious, not sure. I think it may have been a hospital they were in when they spotted him.
                            sigpic

Comment

Oh, that one! Boy! Ray's had a tough time of it this year!
                              sigpic

Comment

Yeah he has Maybe next year will be different
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X