Clear All

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
    how dare csi:miami get my hopes up

i gave up watching it years ago because i couldn't stand caruso

Spoiler:
    kill him off and i'll throw a party
    You wouldn't be the only one.
    - Life after Stargate -
    Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
    Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
    sigpic

Comment

Whoah!!!!!

Last night we had the conclusion to the 333 story. I feel so bad for Stella. She has the worst luck when it comes to men.
      Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Spoiler:
        I'm with you on that one =D

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
        Whoah!!!!!

Last night we had the conclusion to the 333 story. I feel so bad for Stella. She has the worst luck when it comes to men.
        Yes, poor Stella

Comment

Spoiler:
          Well he doesn't look to healthy at the end

Spoiler:

But seriously,
          Spoiler:
          Ryan WTF? "It's done" ?
          sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
            NOOOOOOOOO!

They can't kill off Caruso! He's the best CSI character EVER! All the other CSI's pale in comparison to Caruso and his:
            Spoiler:
            Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

don't you mean hips of doom????
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

don't you mean hips of doom????
                Nah, he's famous for his one-liners Of course in combination with the shades and the hips

Do you know Jim Carrey's imitation of Horatio? Plain awesome!
                Jim Carrey on Letterman
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
                  Well he doesn't look to healthy at the end

Spoiler:

But seriously,
                  Spoiler:
                  Ryan WTF? "It's done" ?
                  As per usual I lost interest mid-season and then went nuts and caught up with the last 8 shows over the weekend.

Horatio getting shot was a massive surprise and to start with I thought that it would be a great place to leave CSI Miami for good. But then I considered things and CSI Miami is not 24 and killing off the main character in the last scene would not be the best way to finish the show off.

Thinking of 24 got me round to the idea that Horatio is perhaps doing a Jack Bauer act. Several elements of the final episode hint towards a staged death of sorts. Wolfe receiving the text message at the end of the episode would be the most striking clue. Ryan's suspension at the end of last season was a big story arc and he has worked so hard to recover from it that I doubt he'd be looking to kill off Horatio anytime soon. The second factor to consider is that Horatio's family appear in the final episode and they have played a big role throughout the season as an on going story arc. That plot is very much focused on Horatio being the pivotal character. Without Horatio, that storyline disappears and instead we end up with a rerun of 'Who shot JR?'. Forgive me if I'm wrong but I don't think we are heading down that path and I'm sure Mr Caine will be standing on two feet at the start of season seven. I'm just not exactly sure where those feet will be planted.

Comment

Originally posted by bliv View Post
                    As per usual I lost interest mid-season and then went nuts and caught up with the last 8 shows over the weekend.

Horatio getting shot was a massive surprise and to start with I thought that it would be a great place to leave CSI Miami for good. But then I considered things and CSI Miami is not 24 and killing off the main character in the last scene would not be the best way to finish the show off.

Thinking of 24 got me round to the idea that Horatio is perhaps doing a Jack Bauer act. Several elements of the final episode hint towards a staged death of sorts. Wolfe receiving the text message at the end of the episode would be the most striking clue. Ryan's suspension at the end of last season was a big story arc and he has worked so hard to recover from it that I doubt he'd be looking to kill off Horatio anytime soon. The second factor to consider is that Horatio's family appear in the final episode and they have played a big role throughout the season as an on going story arc. That plot is very much focused on Horatio being the pivotal character. Without Horatio, that storyline disappears and instead we end up with a rerun of 'Who shot JR?'. Forgive me if I'm wrong but I don't think we are heading down that path and I'm sure Mr Caine will be standing on two feet at the start of season seven. I'm just not exactly sure where those feet will be planted.
                    I, too, don't believe that he will leave the show. Lets face it, CSI:M is a one man show
                    I'm not sure about Ryan though. They already did that once: Ryan seemed to be the bad guy (during the whole mole arc) and the only one knowing about the truth (since it was his idea) was H. Dunno if they wanna pull that one off twice...
                    sigpic

Comment

Kinda guessed you might respond first

I wondered about them trying the same thing with Ryan twice but there's no reason to suggest they won't. None of the other CSIs feature in the segment which makes me wonder if perhaps Miss Duquesne was the shooter. If it was a setup it would make sense to have the firearms expert making the shot to ensure that Horatio wasn't killed. I guess I'm speculating a little wildly though.

What I'm sure about is that Horatio isn't gone as his story arc is a massive plot line that the show has been carrying for most of the season. To have him being killed by a long range gunshot would be very impersonal and such an unsatisfactory way to close things off.

Comment

Hey here's an idea.... It will never happen but hey......

Since they are closing the Star Trek Experience in Las Vegas wouldn't it be super cool to find a murder there on CSI involving say a victim shot by a gun but disguised as a phaser or something..

Comment

Hi! I'm a relative newbie to the CSI world. Are there any sites that have the transcrips, etc? Kinda like the Gateworld of CSI?
                          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

OMG Warrick got shot?

What the hell? How many crooked cops have they got in that department?

Comment

this is for CSI, not Criminal Minds
                              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

this is for CSI, not Criminal Minds

OK sorry deleted post created new thread in its own space

Comment

Working...
                                X