Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ChocolateLovingEntity View Post
      The most recent CSI LV episode we have had had Sara Sidel getting a
      letter from Grissom written in fluent poetry.... The end of their little
      fling I think.
      Well...

Spoiler:
      According to the teaser for next week's episode, I'm not sure where you are in terms of season, but the most recent I've seen (living in America)

Spoiler:
      Sara Sidle is shown quitting the CSI and taking a taxi.
      http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

I feel the need to revive this thread seeing as New York just featured the conclusion of one of the longer term story arcs for this season.

Spoiler:
        I was very happy with the ending to the 3:33 storyline. It wasn't until 2 weeks ago that it clicked and I considered that the Stella boyfriend plot would tie in to the Mac stuff. I just wondered how they were going to string it all together. I think it came off fantastically. Although the ending was a little obvious as we all knew the other brother was going to get shot (bullet proof vest or not) I think that this has to be one of the better longer term storyarcs that I've seen on CSI. I just hope they can build another one throughout the second half of the season and enjoy some momentum heading into the finale.

Comment

OMG I think we're a bit behind you guys with CSI New York

The most recent episode we have had wrapped up the story with Stella
          and her aids test.. I'm happy she is negative. Poor thng has been through
          a lot and she has the worst taste in boyfriends.

Remember the artist guy that she was with who made her that sculpture
          then showed their lovemaking off on the internet.

And guys how exactly is CSI NY going scifi with its stories?

How long till we in Australia get to see the time travel loony.

Comment

In relation to going SciFi

Spoiler:
            • Things got a bit too much in the early season. The first episode was alright but with the Statue of Liberty being involved it was less 'real'.
            • The second one seemed fine until at the end they figured that the real target was a high ranking government official arriving on a helicopter and the plan was to blow up a bridge. Again, just a bit over the top.
            • It started to really go downhill with the third show. The main focus was a James Bond car that was tearing up the city and committing crimes. Far too futuristic.
            • Number 4 was the famous time travel show. Just completely out the box.
            • Episode 5 featured the game Second Life. It may not seem too farfetched but the way the episode plays out with a female professional killer making hits on people she meets in game just doesn't translate over too well.

A lot of it is based on opinion but I know from reading through this thread and others online that many people are very quick to point out that they dislike Miami, not just because of David Caruso but due to the over the top storylines. I was really just trying to highlight that in terms of plotlines this year, New York has been very farfetched and I was curious as to how people are reacting to that.

I should point out that since the above mentioned episodes I feel things have gotten back on the right tracks.

Comment

you know, i can enjoy the OTT in New York because caruso isn't there. I simply cannot stand the man, how he persistently steals the scenes, his OTT 'acting' and the general 'the whole world revolves around horatio' attitude

I've tried to watch it a couple of timess when there's been nothing else on but i just can't stand him. as soon as he comes on the screen i cringe and turn the channel
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Hey, maybe ya'll can help me. I'm looking for a thread from a couple months ago. It was about what would happen if Stargate and CSI merged into one show. It was really funny and I'm trying to find it to show my sister. Was it deleted or merged? I can't seem to find it. Thanks!

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

Originally posted by idlewild202 View Post
                  Hey, maybe ya'll can help me. I'm looking for a thread from a couple months ago. It was about what would happen if Stargate and CSI merged into one show. It was really funny and I'm trying to find it to show my sister. Was it deleted or merged? I can't seem to find it. Thanks!
                  I think an NCIS type crossover would be more likely.

Gibbs and the team are assigned to investigate the death of a top ranking marine who had just returned from Atlantis. Come to find out he was murdered in Atlantis (ducky will find some way). They travel to the city and Ziva is like WTF?!?!?! and Abby wants to touch all the super advanced alien tech, come to find out only DiNozzo can use it. Gibbs sits back and silently reflects and Director Shepard is arguing with Gen. Jack O'Neill.
                  http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

[quote=bliv;7376675]In relation to going SciFi

Spoiler:
                    • Things got a bit too much in the early season. The first episode was alright but with the Statue of Liberty being involved it was less 'real'.
                    • The second one seemed fine until at the end they figured that the real target was a high ranking government official arriving on a helicopter and the plan was to blow up a bridge. Again, just a bit over the top.
                    • It started to really go downhill with the third show. The main focus was a James Bond car that was tearing up the city and committing crimes. Far too futuristic.
                    • Episode 5 featured the game Second Life. It may not seem too farfetched but the way the episode plays out with a female professional killer making hits on people she meets in game just doesn't translate over too well.

But where abouts are these episodes in relation to the last one we
                    saw where Stella gets the results from her blood test for AIDS.

Tha's the most recent story we had.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post

Gibbs and the team are assigned to investigate the death of a top ranking marine who had just returned from Atlantis. Come to find out he was murdered in Atlantis (ducky will find some way). They travel to the city and Ziva is like WTF?!?!?! and Abby wants to touch all the super advanced alien tech, come to find out only DiNozzo can use it. Gibbs sits back and silently reflects and Director Shepard is arguing with Gen. Jack O'Neill.

Gibbs is like Kirk with the ladies hehe.
                      I love abby. But they tired to copy her in Criminal Minds..

Lauren Holly aged very well in this show and looks quite attractive,
                      as is Sasha Alexander

Comment

[QUOTE=ChocolateLovingEntity;7378815]
                        Originally posted by bliv View Post
                        In relation to going SciFi

Spoiler:

But where abouts are these episodes in relation to the last one we
                        saw where Stella gets the results from her blood test for AIDS.

Tha's the most recent story we had.
                        The new Sci Fi edge is at the start of the next season (4). The Stella/AIDS plotline is during season 3. I'm not sure how CSI is being aired over your way, but I'd assume they'll finish season 3 and then take a break before showing season 4.

Comment

[quote=bliv;7379027]
                          Originally posted by ChocolateLovingEntity View Post

The new Sci Fi edge is at the start of the next season (4). The Stella/AIDS plotline is during season 3. I'm not sure how CSI is being aired over your way, but I'd assume they'll finish season 3 and then take a break before showing season 4.

Our local channel has milked CSI shows for all they're worth

They have a really neat trick where they screen a brand new episode
                          one week and then a repeat one th following week and rotate them
                          like that ..

I'll keep an eye out for the car story and the statue one because
                          they seem interesting to me, and a bit "out there" and I like that.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post

shockingly enough, that actually sounds good.
                            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I started watching the CSI:NY S1 DVDs tonight. I started watching CSI:NY in S3 so now I'm catching up. The color and the sets look really different though. When did they change to the sets they use now? Does anyone know?
                              - Life after Stargate -
                              Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                              Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                              sigpic

Comment

Is the crime committing car in season 4 too?

Comment

Working...
                                X