CSI Las Vegas - Miami - New York - Cyber

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
    Yeah I agree...they look good together...even though I've never really been a smacked shipper
    I've never been a shipper for a CSI show ,,before Danny & Lindsay...

Great pics... odd how I've never seen any of the pics you have posted,, *lol*
    There are lots of cool pix actually...
    Only 2 more weeks! Yay!

Last edited by Skydiver; 28 September 2007, 09:22 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

Not sure if I'm up for watching the new seasons or not. I tend to find that CSI is one of those shows that grows on me over time as they get into a season. Once it hits the off period again I often wonder why I was watching it so intently. Hopefully a good start this year to all 3 shows will get my interest again.

Comment

Originally posted by bliv View Post
        Not sure if I'm up for watching the new seasons or not. I tend to find that CSI is one of those shows that grows on me over time as they get into a season. Once it hits the off period again I often wonder why I was watching it so intently. Hopefully a good start this year to all 3 shows will get my interest again.
        Well, from the trailers I've seen I'd say it'll be awesome!

sigpic

Comment

Yeah I agree,,,the little I've seen of trailers and heard ,,,it's going to be great... even though my intrest is CSI New York, CSI and then CSI Miami

Great pics that you posted Jenova... some I've seen,,some I haven't...
          sigpic
          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Less than two weeks now! *bounces in excitement*

Danny/Lindsay pix!

And two animations I snatched somewhere

sigpic

Comment

Yeah it sure isn't long now until it starts....

Awesome pics of Danny/Lindsay...got to love that Snow Day pic... and the others of course
              Second pic...phewww Danny's strong arm muscles.. *yum*

So of the three seasons of CSI New York...what are your favorite episodes in each season???
              sigpic
              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

1x18 - The Dove Commission
                2x07 - Manhattan Manhunt - Miami crossover episode
                3x22 - Cold Reveal - Another good crossover and one that I didn't see coming.

Comment

Jenova Synthesis: Those pictures have reminded me why I watched this show so faithfully before. I was trying to stay calm until the new season but I'm starting to get hyped up and it's far too early for that!

Comment

Originally posted by bliv View Post
                    Jenova Synthesis: Those pictures have reminded me why I watched this show so faithfully before. I was trying to stay calm until the new season but I'm starting to get hyped up and it's far too early for that!
                    Glad you like the pix! Next week we'll see how it goes on... Finally!

My fave eps. Hmm...
                    S3 definitely E18 'Sleight out of hand' b/c of Criss Angel *drool* and the cute Danny/Lindsay scenes.
                    S2 E21 'All access' or E23 'Heroes', can't decide. All access was Stella's psycho boyfriend and Heroes about Aiden's death. I think I'll go w/ Hereos. this one was frakkin amazing. Great portraits of all the characters.
                    S1 I dunno. Have to watch them again.

sigpic

Comment

Some more pix

sigpic

Comment

Haven't been able to find this in a larger image ,,guess it will show up since I read this is going to be in their promotional campaign starting next week for season 4....

Oh and great pics that you posted

sigpic
                        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

I must say I've gone off CSI a little bit, mainly because over here
                          they've really overdone the show.

The one in Las Vegas has a different title? Over here it's just called CSI

My favourite characters are Grissom and Catherine Willows but sometimes
                          she acts as if she knows everything.

Anyone know how old Marg helgenberger is? She looks as good now as she
                          did when the show first started.

I like CSI New York too. Love that they cast Gary Sinise in the lead role.

He was good in the movie Impostor

BTW what is a beam team?
                          Last edited by Coco Pops; 22 September 2007, 03:45 AM.
                          Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ChocolateLovingEntity View Post
                            I must say I've gone off CSI a little bit, mainly because over here
                            they've really overdone the show.

The one in Las Vegas has a different title? Over here it's just called CSI

My favourite characters are Grissom and Catherine Willows but sometimes
                            she acts as if she knows everything.

Anyone know how old Marg helgenberger is? She looks as good now as she
                            did when the show first started.

I like CSI New York too. Love that they cast Gary Sinise in the lead role.

He was good in the movie Impostor

BTW what is a beam team?
                            Dunno about the beam team but I totally love the pic

Marg was born in 1958 I'd say she looks better than ever!

Big YAY! for the new seasons start next week! *impatient*
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
                              Gorgeous photo of Melina. CSI:NY is the only CSI I'm watching this year. Never watched Miami, and I've decided to let the original go this year-have just kind of lost interest. Though I will probably watch the premiere to see what happens to Sara.
                              - Life after Stargate -
                              Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                              Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X