CSI Las Vegas - Miami - New York - Cyber

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    awwwwwww,they look so sweet together,they are so meant to be!
    I agree.... I can't wait to see season 4....
    sigpic
    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
      I agree.... I can't wait to see season 4....
      About time the new eps air... 23 more days! Yay!
      Only 3 weeks for new Miami eps!

Love this pic
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post

Love this pic
        They all start on the same week right?? even though I look forward to seeing all of them...CSI New York has become my favorite today among the three...

Hrmm never seen that pic before...
        sigpic
        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

They all start on the same week right?? even though I look forward to seeing all of them...CSI New York has become my favorite today among the three...

Hrmm never seen that pic before...
          Yepp, all in the same week.

Miami 24th Sept
          NY 26th Sept
          LV 27th Sept

It's gonna be the best week of the year B/c

Bones 25th Sept
          House 25th Sept
          Heroes 24th Sept and Supernatural and Dexter the week after this one and Prison Break one week earlier

Gosh, I'm a tv junkie...

Dunno which ep the other pic was from. It's from S7. It's a rat btw
          sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the promo pic...I see the female cop is back again (cant remember her name)

Well I don't have that many to watch at TV *lol* the ones I have since the start made sure never to miss is the CSI shows... and Atlantis and Numb3rs...

CSI has been the longest one of the 3 of course and still maintain my intrest... Miami haven't relly managed to intrest me full out when it comes to characters for example.. New York I had a hard time for in season 1... but became my favorite since season 2... and I'm more intrested in some of the characters
            sigpic
            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Thanks for the promo pic...I see the female cop is back again (cant remember her name)

Well I don't have that many to watch at TV *lol* the ones I have since the start made sure never to miss is the CSI shows... and Atlantis and Numb3rs...

CSI has been the longest one of the 3 of course and still maintain my intrest... Miami haven't relly managed to intrest me full out when it comes to characters for example.. New York I had a hard time for in season 1... but became my favorite since season 2... and I'm more intrested in some of the characters
              This isn't a new pic, it's from S3 I think... But Yelina is back, yes She's still some kinda private investigator.

lol I know how you feel about the different shows and seasons CSI LV was my first love, then I heard they wanted to make a new show, Miami. I was like 'No! I don't wanna see some frakkin copy!' (that's how I felt about Atlantis at first, too, but now I love it!) I nevertheless started watching it and loved it from the beginning! A coroner talking to the dead, a petide blonde handling guns and a cool glass wearing red-head...
              Then the third show, same feelings, 'Clone!', watched it, fell for it (and Danny and Smacked)

Since seasons 6 (LV) and 4 (Miami) totally sucked imo, NY's S2 really blew my mind. S3 was even better, especially after the ep w/ Criss Angel! He's the cutest magican ever!
              sigpic

Comment

This isn't a new pic, it's from S3 I think... But Yelina is back, yes She's still some kinda private investigator.

lol I know how you feel about the different shows and seasons CSI LV was my first love, then I heard they wanted to make a new show, Miami. I was like 'No! I don't wanna see some frakkin copy!' (that's how I felt about Atlantis at first, too, but now I love it!) I nevertheless started watching it and loved it from the beginning! A coroner talking to the dead, a petide blonde handling guns and a cool glass wearing red-head...
                Then the third show, same feelings, 'Clone!', watched it, fell for it (and Danny and Smacked)

Since seasons 6 (LV) and 4 (Miami) totally sucked imo, NY's S2 really blew my mind. S3 was even better, especially after the ep w/ Criss Angel! He's the cutest magican ever!

Yeah I had the same feelings...why doing these copies ,,same thing different city... but I still watched them...and I enjoy them... even though Miami has been harder for me to truly like... Horatio these days just feels off for me...he only talks and puts his glasses on *lol*
                I think the commercial for the season start on Miami here on Swedish TV is actually saying...*Horatio and the glasses of law is back* LOL...

I agree though some epis and even a season hasn't really pulled me in like wow factor...

New York... I can't say ,,,even though I've come to enjoy season 1 over time,,, it didn't really impress me at the beginning...felt so dark, heavy and all that... Danny caught my eye since the beginning... but at time he felt like one track kind of a guy... all with his attitude and stuff,,, and at times it got just way to much to have a female counterpart in Aiden,,just the same.. the tough New Yorker like Danny...I felt like he was enough for the show with that kind of an attitude...
                Season 2 was awesome,,and season 3 rocked... Danny started to show different sides to him,,not just one way as I felt for most of season 1...
                I like the whole cast/characters on New York...even though I have to admit Danny & Lindsay are my favorites...

I have to say even if I have never heard of Criss Angel before..he did a good job on that episode...
                sigpic
                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Yeah I had the same feelings...why doing these copies ,,same thing different city... but I still watched them...and I enjoy them... even though Miami has been harder for me to truly like... Horatio these days just feels off for me...he only talks and puts his glasses on *lol*
                  I think the commercial for the season start on Miami here on Swedish TV is actually saying...*Horatio and the glasses of law is back* LOL...
                  Hehe, his magic glasses... My dad's got similar ones. He totally loves them, calls them his H-glasses

I agree though some epis and even a season hasn't really pulled me in like wow factor...

New York... I can't say ,,,even though I've come to enjoy season 1 over time,,, it didn't really impress me at the beginning...felt so dark, heavy and all that... Danny caught my eye since the beginning... but at time he felt like one track kind of a guy... all with his attitude and stuff,,, and at times it got just way to much to have a female counterpart in Aiden,,just the same.. the tough New Yorker like Danny...I felt like he was enough for the show with that kind of an attitude...
                  Season 2 was awesome,,and season 3 rocked... Danny started to show different sides to him,,not just one way as I felt for most of season 1...
                  I like the whole cast/characters on New York...even though I have to admit Danny & Lindsay are my favorites...

I have to say even if I have never heard of Criss Angel before..he did a good job on that episode...
                  I love Danny and Lindsay too. They are way too cute together! Just like Cal and Eric Can't wait for the new season! Damn! Can't wait to see how she gets rid off that Jake guy... Creepy person

Criss Angel is just amazing! He's an illusionist, magican, singer and actor. And damn cute His show's called Mindfreak and that is what he really is -> his first trick on NY = burnt alive (w/o protection!)

Girls pic
                  sigpic

Comment

Hehe, his magic glasses... My dad's got similar ones. He totally loves them, calls them his H-glasses

I love Danny and Lindsay too. They are way too cute together! Just like Cal and Eric Can't wait for the new season! Damn! Can't wait to see how she gets rid off that Jake guy... Creepy person

Criss Angel is just amazing! He's an illusionist, magican, singer and actor. And damn cute His show's called Mindfreak and that is what he really is -> his first trick on NY = burnt alive (w/o protection!)

Girls pic
                    Hehe magic glasses...yeah sometime I wonder... he sure loves his glasses... *lol* it started back up here in Sweden yesterday...and I couldn't help but laugh everytime it either was that he put the glasses on or that when he says a dramatic line or whatever and swishes out of frame,,kept getting me to think of some cartoon character ,, always walking out of frame.. *lol*

Yeah I love Danny & Lindsay... it's been a slow progression witch makes it more natural... not something like one episode and then like Danny likes to say *boom* hehe... and I can't wait to see what it's going to be like for them in season 4....

Ah yeah the Jake guy...didn't know where I had that guy,,,bad guy,,good guy,,something in between *lol* but hardly anyone I fancy... Cal and Eric you say...well I've seen something like they care for eachother more... but to tell the truth I'm not really so into the characters in Miami... never truly warmed up to them... don't know why that is but it's just been like that for me with that show...
                    sigpic
                    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Woot! There is a CSI thread! Awesome!

Me, I'm a huge New York fan. It's my favorite of the three. I have always liked Gary Sinise as an actor and I think he does a wonderful job as Mac. I just like the characters on the show and the sub plots and setting and all that.

Miami, I watch it, I enjoy it, but that's about it. Horatio bugs the snot outa me how he never looks anyone squarely in the eye when he talks to them. He's always looking at his shoes or looking at them out of the corner of his eye. Drives me crazy.

And, to be honest, I've never gotten into the las vegas show, I've watched a couple eps but never really associated with any of the characters and had no desire to watch more.

But yeah, I really like CSI, it's a great show me thinks

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

Hehe magic glasses...yeah sometime I wonder... he sure loves his glasses... *lol* it started back up here in Sweden yesterday...and I couldn't help but laugh everytime it either was that he put the glasses on or that when he says a dramatic line or whatever and swishes out of frame,,kept getting me to think of some cartoon character ,, always walking out of frame.. *lol*
                        It's pretty ridiculous from time to time I admit... Check this out Jim Carrey impersonating Horatio

Yeah I love Danny & Lindsay... it's been a slow progression witch makes it more natural... not something like one episode and then like Danny likes to say *boom* hehe... and I can't wait to see what it's going to be like for them in season 4....
                        Can't wait either! I really wanna see how this storyline continues. If it influences their work or something... I bet it's gonna be very interesting!

Hey idlewild202! Welcome!

Last edited by Skydiver; 28 September 2007, 09:22 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Love this pic
                          Is this the ep when the rat escaped and they had to hunt it down.....I loved this ep,it was so funny i nearly wet myself when i watched it,especially when the autopsy guy (sorry,can't remember his name) was dressed from head to toe in a hazmat suit tryin to catch a rat!
                          sigpic

Comment

It's pretty ridiculous from time to time I admit... Check this out Jim Carrey impersonating Horatio click!

Can't wait either! I really wanna see how this storyline continues. If it influences their work or something... I bet it's gonna be very interesting!

Hey idlewild202! Welcome!

That impersonating was just freaking hilarious... that is so right...that is what he does in every episode.. and not just once in it either...but several of times *lol*

Yeah I can't wait to see how they handle a relationship while also working together that closely...

Hrmm have never seen that pic of Gary & Melina before... looks good...
                            sigpic
                            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                              Is this the ep when the rat escaped and they had to hunt it down.....I loved this ep,it was so funny i nearly wet myself when i watched it,especially when the autopsy guy (sorry,can't remember his name) was dressed from head to toe in a hazmat suit tryin to catch a rat!
                              Yepp, that's the ep. The doc's name's Robbins Totally loved this scene!

Originally posted by NinaM
                              That impersonating was just freaking hilarious... that is so right...that is what he does in every episode.. and not just once in it either...but several of times *lol*

Yeah I can't wait to see how they handle a relationship while also working together that closely...

Hrmm have never seen that pic of Gary & Melina before... looks good...
                              Melina and Gary always look good together I mentioned I'm a Smacked shipper, didn't I?

sigpic

Comment

Yeah I agree...they look good together...even though I've never really been a smacked shipper
                                I've never been a shipper for a CSI show ,,before Danny & Lindsay...

Great pics... odd how I've never seen any of the pics you have posted,, *lol*
                                sigpic
                                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Working...
                                X