Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCIS : Discussion, spoilers and everything else ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

totaly
    Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
    Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

which means, he also knows who the traitor really is.
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
        which means, he also knows who the traitor really is.
        I think I know who it is (don't open if you don't want to know!!)
        Spoiler:
        Lee

But they have NO RIGHT to arrest Abby!!! NO FRIGGIN RIGHT!!!
        Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
        Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

I am excited about next week
          This was really fun ..but next week looks really good
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

the thing is, gibbs may 'know' who the traitor is, but he can't prove it. so you have to treat EVERYONE like a criminal to get the proof on the one that is and have it stand up under scrutiny

sigpic

Comment

re: Preview for next week:
              Spoiler:
              I'm assuming it's some kind of dumbass work game competitiony thing. And arresting Abby would be the natural tactic of the opposing team since she's so vital to everything. I mean, they could TRY arresting Gibbs, but I'm guessing the other team values their lives too much to try.

Or I'm completely wrong and it'll be some trumped-up fabricated charge thing that results in Team Gibbs going all out and over the line to rectify this travesty of justice.

Comment

This was good. NCIS is in the top 20 of the Nielson ratings for last week. #20 but there.

Spoiler:
                I like Wilson. I hope we see him again.
                Gibbs' comment to Vance - "He's more like me than you."
                I liked Ducky's eval too. It actually threw me for a minute when he said, "Married 4 times, divorced three." I'm thinking, 'no way. Wilson is too young for that track record.' Duh!!

Wait!! How did they get rated last week? They weren't ON last week. The repeat episode got that many viewers???

Next week:
                Spoiler:
                Yes. Trumped up charge. There is NO WAY Abby is a turncoat. But, that's certainly the right way to distract Team Gibbs from what else is going on.
                Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
                sigpic

Comment

as per abby and next week

Spoiler:
                  if you're trying to rout out a traitor, you arrest EVERYONE and only release them when they are cleared. that or it's a plot to convince Lee that she's not under suspicion

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                    as per abby and next week

Spoiler:
                    if you're trying to rout out a traitor, you arrest EVERYONE and only release them when they are cleared. that or it's a plot to convince Lee that she's not under suspicion
                    Spoiler:
                    You know, I wonder if Vance already knows who the traitor is. She walked in and Lance was talking about firing someone who was hired under the previous administration.

That's even assuming we get the whole story about Lee. She could be a double agent working for another US agency.
                    http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

he may suspect something

then again, vance is the kind of person that likes mind games. and he certainly caught her off guard with his comments

sigpic

Comment

I was just pleased that
                        Spoiler:
                        Gibbs put Langer's ID up on the 'wall of the fallen'. He deserves it.

Comment

Firefly can you just slide your sig under my tree for Christmas
                          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
                            Firefly can you just slide your sig under my tree for Christmas
                            Hehe. I made it last year but I love it so much it's being reused this year. A girl can dream

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                              Hehe. I made it last year but I love it so much it's being reused this year. A girl can dream

is that Micheal Weatherly second from the right?

Oh and great sig by the way!
                              Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                              sigpic
                              Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post

is that Micheal Weatherly second from the right?

Oh and great sig by the way!
                                Thanks! And it's not Michael, it's Chuck Campbell who plays the gate tech in Atlantis.

I stuck to guys from Stargate otherwise it would have been one massive sig, but Michael definately would've been in it!

Comment

Working...
                                X