Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCIS : Discussion, spoilers and everything else ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NCIS-

Spoiler:
    Loved the epi last night... sad to see how good Gibbs is with kids knowing about Kelly....

Cote looked amazing last night.....and it was interesting to see them mention McGee's weight loss....

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Last night's episode was cute. I'd give it an 8.

Spoiler:
      I feel I'm being a little generous, given that I picked the villain out as soon as he came on screen. Still, I'm a sucker for holiday episodes.
      If your work speaks for itself, don't interrupt. ~Henry J. Kaiser

Comment

maybe i'm reading something into it but i had the definte impression

Spoiler:
        that gibbs was 'manipulating' things to make sure that ducky wasn't home alone on thanksgiving

i know the actress that played his mother died, did his mom die as well on the show? if so, this could be a first thanksgiving without the mom, so gibbs got the kids there, even if the kids didn't know they were being manipulated
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

So,
          Spoiler:
          where has Gibbs been the last nine thanksgivings?
          A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post

Spoiler:
            that gibbs was 'manipulating' things to make sure that ducky wasn't home alone on thanksgiving

i know the actress that played his mother died, did his mom die as well on the show? if so, this could be a first thanksgiving without the mom, so gibbs got the kids there, even if the kids didn't know they were being manipulated
            Spoiler:
            I thought Ducky said his mother was in a nursing home and that she rarely remembered who he was when he visited her.

It was great they all spent Thanksgiving together, but I didn't get the impression Gibbs was manipulating anything. Though I was wrong when I thought the girl and her mother might end up at Ducky's for Thanksgiving as well.

Comment

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
              She was moved to a home. I think....

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Does anyone have the promo/preview(link) for the next episode?

Comment

Originally posted by Jper View Post
                  Does anyone have the promo/preview(link) for the next episode?
                  I don't think they showed a preview for the next episode.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                    I don't think they showed a preview for the next episode.
                    Yeah, could be, but I just want to make/be sure I didn't miss or am missing it...

[ETA]BTW, there's going to be a break, no? When will "Faith" air? 12/15/09?
                    That's two weeks in between, no?

Comment

Re: Tony this season:
                      Spoiler:
                      Has anyone else noticed that Tony seems to be feeling ill a lot lately? (Or at least a couple of times this season.) Maybe all the 'pizza and donuts' are catching up with him. He also seems to be worrying about gaining weight and general aging issues.

Comment

mid life crisis???
                        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post
                          it's fake!

Love tonight's episode!
                          Spoiler:

Gibbs and kids..
                          *didn't know that*
                          Thanks!!

I know, so cute!!

mid life crisis???
                          *sounding like a Valley Girl* OMG TOTALY!!

Lupin: *attempts to hide behind Teal'c* I'm scared.
                          Indeed Remus Lupin, so am I. *grabs Lupin and heads for the nearest stargate*
                          Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                          Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

mid life crisis???
                            Could be. He's about my age (or at least MW is) and a lot of my friends and neighbors have already done that. From tattoos to sports cars to affairs to leaving families to new careers to obsessive exercising, you never know how that might affect someone. Especially if he's kind of regretting losing his relationship with Jeanne or if he wanted kids (though he's never gotten along with kids very well, so maybe that doesn't bother him at all). Also, he gave up the chance to lead his own team a couple of years ago (at least I think I remember Jenny offering him his own team) and he's still acting and being treated like a kid in his early 40s so I could see where he's doing a bit of self evaluation.

Or maybe he's just being Tony.

Comment

Yeah...I think tony's crazy has been dialed up. It is most likely that whole prisoner thing. That or the writers are letting themselves go.
                              By Nolamom
                              sigpic

Comment

Link to spoilery article below with mentions of Gibbs, Dinozzo, McGee, and Tiva. Enjoy

Last edited by Skydiver; 30 November 2009, 04:43 PM.
                                If your work speaks for itself, don't interrupt. ~Henry J. Kaiser

Comment

Working...
                                X