Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCIS : Discussion, spoilers and everything else ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HOLY HANNAH!! What an episode tonight!! (Nov 18, 2008)
    Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
    sigpic
    Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

HAAA!
      Spoiler:
      I so almost sorta kinda called that! WARGAME!

Great ep OMG JR BOURNE ON MENTALIST!!!

Sorry, where was I? Yes! Great ep! Loved the cylon comment. To be continued.

Damn, JR is yummy. And undoubtedly evil. Can he be on NCIS too please?

Comment

I really enjoyed tonight's episode

and I thought it was so ........

Spoiler:
        sweet when McGee was so happy that Abby was just bursting to to tell someone and thought it was sweet that he knew she was innocent and yet he was so worried about her

I look forward to next week

and YUP the Mentalist was really good as well
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
          HAAA!
          Spoiler:
          I so almost sorta kinda called that! WARGAME!

Great ep OMG JR BOURNE ON MENTALIST!!!

Sorry, where was I? Yes! Great ep! Loved the cylon comment. To be continued.

Damn, JR is yummy. And undoubtedly evil. Can he be on NCIS too please?
          I burst out laughing at the 'cylon' comment. Who knew that McGee was a BSG fan.

BTW - JR has been on NCIS. Season 5 episode, 'Lost and Found'. http://www.tv.com/ncis/lost-and-foun...ide;ep_title;9

*tries to shove the clock ahead to next Tuesday*

S5 note - I evidently missed the teaser for Requiem when it was broadcast. I've got the S5 DVDs from the library and, even though I knew it wasn't true, almost screamed at the tv when the opening credits rolled.
          BTW - Mark Harmon does commentary for that ep.
          Spoiler:
          He said that the shot of Gibbs floating dead in the car bothered his mother. Ya think!

NCIS was #4 in the ratings last week. http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081118/...ielsens_list_1
          You're never too old to do something goofy.
          sigpic
          Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

I watched Mark Harmon on the Late Late show and he said he was happy with the fact that NCIS has averaged being the number 3 show( across the board) apparently for its overall run....I thought that was cool that it has stayed pretty consistent
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

I thought Abbs was going to tell McGee that she was pregnant with his kid. But that's just me.
              Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
              Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                I thought Abbs was going to tell McGee that she was pregnant with his kid. But that's just me.
                LOLOL well that is either a joke or some major wishful thinking for christmas

Comment

The last episode was great! I loved it, can't wait for the next part! Everything was so jam packed together, I loved that feel to it.

Comment

Personally, I'm liking S6 so much more than 4 or 5.

Just in case.
                    Spoiler:
                    Jenny's obsession with 'La grenouille' put me off in those seasons. I like the eps where it wasn't centered on him but ..... I don't miss that storyline at all.
                    Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
                      I really enjoyed tonight's episode

and I thought it was so ........

Spoiler:
                      sweet when McGee was so happy that Abby was just bursting to to tell someone and thought it was sweet that he knew she was innocent and yet he was so worried about her
                      Me too. I loved that scene in the interrogation room!

"We're grown-ups now and it's our turn to decide what that means." - xkcd
                      The Church of Mappothism | My YouTube Videos (mostly Farscape music videos)

Starburst 1.1 1.2 1.3 | 2.1 2.2 2.3 | 3.1 3.2 3.3 | 4.1 4.2 4.3

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
                        LOLOL well that is either a joke or some major wishful thinking for christmas
                        Yeah, probably...oh well.
                        Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                        Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Have been re-watching Season 1 of NCIS today!

Favorite lines:

Tony: The golf clubs belonged to his RIO a Lt. Lynch
                          Kate: RIO
                          Tony: Radar Intercept Officer also called a GIB, one "b", short for Guy in Back!
                          Kate: Why do you need two "b"s
                          Gibbs: The second one for bas****!
                          Last edited by OneillTwo"LL"s; 22 November 2008, 04:08 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Okay, now I am into Season 2..

Gibbs - This is gonna be useful Abby, why?
                            Abby - Gibbs, I know you know that I need a good wind up before I deliver my knock out!
                            Gibbs - Just hit me with baby!
                            sigpic

Comment

Season 4...

Abby: ..there is something about that silver hair that gets me all tingly inside
                              Tony: Excuse me for a minute, I think I am gonna vomit!
                              Abby: I am joking Tony except the part about Gibb’s hair, that is.. really hot!
                              sigpic

Comment

November 25 Episode of NCIS "Dagger"

WOW, what a great episode but it did

Spoiler:
                                turn my stomach when I saw Gibbs finger bone sticking out! Ouch!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X