Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCIS : Discussion, spoilers and everything else ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did we ever know to what ships the bad guys were assigned?
    Spoiler:
    Maybe Tony was assigned to the same ships?

Vance -
    Spoiler:
    He could still turn out to be bad. Who sent Lee the text message??

Ratings - Yay NCIS!!!
    Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
    sigpic

Comment

what i'd like to happen

Spoiler:
      Lee is a spy for a spy....in other words, she's not spying ON ncis, but FOR ncis, and this was jsut part of her cover. promoting then demoting her makes the 'woman scorned' more believable

that's what i'm hoping for anyway. And it COULD explain gibbs pointed look at her in the elevator

He knows that something is 'off' but doesn't know what. And she could have browk up with Jimmy to get him out of danger, or maybe their relationship just couldn't deal with the complication
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I like your thoughts about what might happen Sky. I always liked

Spoiler:
        Agent Lee, and thought she and Jimmy were really, really funny. I'd really like for it to turn out that she's a "double agent". That being said, I liked the twists and turns this episode had. I figured that the "FBI guy" wasn't really it - he was way to obvious - then when Lee shot him I thought I was wrong - then the twist of it maybe being Lee - which totally got me. I was feeling so sorry for her, having to leave the team - then the ending was a shock.

I also liked the twist for splitting up the team. Excellent reason, although I too would like to know why Tony was assigned to the ship.

Overall it was a fantastic season premier that more than fulfilled my expectations.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
          what i'd like to happen

Spoiler:
          Lee is a spy for a spy....in other words, she's not spying ON ncis, but FOR ncis, and this was jsut part of her cover. promoting then demoting her makes the 'woman scorned' more believable

that's what i'm hoping for anyway. And it COULD explain gibbs pointed look at her in the elevator

He knows that something is 'off' but doesn't know what. And she could have browk up with Jimmy to get him out of danger, or maybe their relationship just couldn't deal with the complication
          That actualy sounds like it could happen. Hey, it happended on Numb3rs, it can happen on NCIS! Plus, I like Agent Lee, I don't want her to be the bad guy!!!
          Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
          Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

No thoughts on last night's episode?

Ratings: NCIS once again beat House; however, House won the 18-49 demo. NCIS was the highest rated show of the night (barely beating DWTS). http://www.zap2it.com/tv/ratings/zap...,2843275.story
            - Life after Stargate -
            Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
            Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post

Ratings: NCIS once again beat House; however, House won the 18-49 demo. NCIS was the highest rated show of the night (barely beating DWTS). http://www.zap2it.com/tv/ratings/zap...,2843275.story
              NCIS beat those two shows? Holy ****.

Spoiler:
              After rewatching the HD version of Last Man Standing, did anyone notice that Asian guy in the white suit in the parlor with Ziva? That's why I suspected Lee, sorry if I sound racist. And Langer was with the FBI, I was thinking that perhaps he was involved in some sort of investigation into a mole in NCIS.
              http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                My thoughts: Tony appears to have some sort of infatuation with Ziva (hello!! her pictures on his bulletion board!!!) and came back!! Abby was cute as always and I just loved McGee!!! *hugs*

Comment

completely enjoyed the episode. it was nice to
                  Spoiler:
                  see them all together again LOVED that Tony had Ziva's picture on his wall LOLOL
                  Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
                    completely enjoyed the episode. it was nice to
                    Spoiler:
                    see them all together again LOVED that Tony had Ziva's picture on his wall LOLOL
                    that was funny. I thought Ziva was gonna kill Tony!!

Comment

Did anyone happen to catch McGee's nickname for Tony?

Spoiler:
                      DiNozzy! LMAO!!! Heehee, get it? Nosey Dinozzy? Tony was being nosey, about what I can't remember, McGee picked up on it and ...got Tony good!

For all the timemes Tony called McGee names (McGoo, Probalicious, McProbie, McGeek) it was nice to see Timmy reciprocate! GO MCGEE!!!
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                        Did anyone happen to catch McGee's nickname for Tony?

Spoiler:
                        DiNozzy! LMAO!!! Heehee, get it? Nosey Dinozzy? Tony was being nosey, about what I can't remember, McGee picked up on it and ...got Tony good!

For all the timemes Tony called McGee names (McGoo, Probalicious, McProbie, McGeek) it was nice to see Timmy reciprocate! GO MCGEE!!!
                        I might have noticed that, but I was too preoccupied with the fact that Tim STOLE ABBYS CHOCOLATE!!!! HOW DARE HE!!!!

Spoiler:
                        Tim: AMC calm down, it was only chocolate.

Me: ONLY CHOCOLATE!!?!?!?!? How baddly to you want to see Abbs in a non-gothic formal dress?!?!?

Tim: Pretty baddly, so...........I'll repay it..........

Me: *to Ronon and Rodney* Abbys addressbook is all yours boys, enjoy!!

Ronon and Rodney *run off to hack into Abbys addressbook with evil grins on their faces.......*

Teyla: That was probably an unwise desision.....

Me: *shrugs* Too late.....

Comment

Yeah, I thought that was a bit mean. They should have made it someone else, Tim always seems to end up making the mistakes!

Comment

Did anyone notice that stripped shirt that Tony was wearing He had it on for only a few minutes though!

But they was a close-up of Ziva and Tony was standing behind her and WOW! I was drooling just a little bit.

Oh and Gibbs.. Looked Great!
                            Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                            sigpic
                            Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

One of my favourite moments:

Spoiler:
                              sigpic

Comment

I loved that!

Comment

Working...
                                X