Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCIS : Discussion, spoilers and everything else ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This whole thing with NOLA adding agents all the time (a bigger team than DC? Really?) makes me wonder how Pride & LaSalle got along all those years with just the two of them. Either a lot of crimes went unsolved, or NOLA's had an incredible run of murders. Speaking of murders, I could've sworn that they said, in the beginning, before NOLA actually started, that they were going to do crimes other than murder, like theft etc. I'm really disappointed they haven't done that.

Seaboe
    If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
      I'm a huge fan of NCIS and NCIS:LA. The most recent episode of NCIS was really awesome and then we got to the end a realized it was an NCIS:NOLA crossover

I really hate NCIS:NOLA. They try so hard to be southern\cajun and it just never worked for me. I didn't have it set to record to will have to find it and watch it because the Abby centered first half hooked me.
      I've always wanted to see a cross of NCIS and CSI, or NCIS and Criminal minds. I mean we have had NCIS LA cross with Scorpion (well Heddy at least), NCIS LA and Hawaii five 0.
      Heck, has anyone ever seen Blue bloods cross with anything else? Criminal minds?

I know SVU has had several crosses with Chicago PD and Chicago fire..

Comment

Oh goody we could have the following. Imagine a cross over with

NCIS crosses with SVU with Criminal Minds with Elementary
        Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

NCIS is CBS, SVU is NBC.. So they won't cross..

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
            NCIS is CBS, SVU is NBC.. So they won't cross..

I know they are on different networks so can't cross but it still would have been fun.

Comment

You can always write the fan fic, Coco Pops.

Seaboe
              If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

Blue Bloods has never crossed.

Often its shows by the same creative team that crosses. Chicago Fire, Med, PD and the soon to start Law do and will cross over....people from one show pop up in the others frequently.

In one way i'm sure it saves money in that, well if they have no need to find and hire extras, they just use the existing cast members in other shows as the story warrants.
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                  Blue Bloods has never crossed.
                  I wish they WOULD.. I would love to see Gibbs going against pappa reagan!

Comment

Originally posted by Seaboe Muffinchucker View Post
                    You can always write the fan fic, Coco Pops.

Seaboe

I wish I could. I'm back in another rut with my own original stuff.... When you hit a block sometimes it just seems hard....

Comment

I wish they WOULD.. I would love to see Gibbs going against pappa reagan!

It would be like two immovable forces......

Comment

Or what about having Danny Reagan and Magarret of 5o go head to head..

Comment

Or what about having Danny Reagan and Magarret of 5o go head to head..

That would actually be rather epic.

You know most people don't like Nicky or Erin

Comment

I like Erin, but can't stand nickie.. THOUGH I loved watching her get all goody goody and costing that family last night. Mom without a bread winner, son going to jail... ALL cause she wouldn't keep her nose out of it...

Comment

I like Erin, but can't stand nickie.. THOUGH I loved watching her get all goody goody and costing that family last night. Mom without a bread winner, son going to jail... ALL cause she wouldn't keep her nose out of it...
                              What episode was that?

I'm on the opposite side to everyone I like Erin and love Nicky because she speaks her mind even if she's wrong sometimes.

Though there was that episode where the serial killer caught Nicky but she survived.

Comment

It just aired this last Friday
                                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X