Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCIS : Discussion, spoilers and everything else ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoiler:
    I thought of the money issue right away, too, Like what are they going to live on? I figured Sr. was tapped out already. I assumed that maybe,though, as mentioned above, Ziva would have provided for some of that in the event of her death as she provided for Orli to bring Tali to Tony.
    I also assumed that maybe Tony would be able to get a less dangerous desk job later on after coming back from Paris. I don't know much about that line of work, but wouldn't he be qualified for some sort of desk job with his background? Of course childcare will be an issue if he goes back to work, either a nanny, or day care, or, SR? Vance's nanny?
    I figure age-wise Tony is supposed to be early to mid 40's, or close to the actor's true age of 47.
    Last edited by Perelandra; 21 May 2016, 12:08 PM.

Comment

Am almost done watching all the eps of S1 for NCIS New orleans, and decided to check up on the actors to see what else they were in.. I didn't realise the gal playing Brody was Marina Prentiss from the original Dungeons and dragons film... Man does she look different!

Comment

FYI both NCIS & NCIS: NOLA will premiere on Tue. Sept. 20. NCIS @ 8 & NCIS:NOLA @ 10 with that new show Bull sandwiched in between.

Comment

Interesting. I am currently doing a watch of S2 for NCIS NOLA, since i was always watching Agents of shield instead when it was on the boob tube.

Comment

So, I watched the new NCIS episode last night. I really liked the new female character, but I felt the new male character rang false. I kept expecting his whole thing to be faked. AFAIC, he's a big yawn.

Also, what was with
            Spoiler:
            Not showing the daughter confronting her father? She had two tiny, tiny scenes and that was supposed to be enough to convince us she turned on her family? Without even showing us that she was having doubts?

I can't say it ruined the episode, but it did demonstrate (to me, anyway), that they were trying to do too much at once. Maybe it would've been a better idea to intro the two new characters one at a time, in separate episodes.

Seaboe
            If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

True, they are trying to imo RUSH finding a replacement for Tony.. BUT i was shocked we didn't see much from the others (abby and both Drs) reminiscing on what they miss about him..

Comment

The missing Tony will come up. Just like Ziva comments came up...as they fit into the show
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Which makes me wonder. Does anyone think we MIGHT get a 'cameo' of Tony periodically? Even if say just via video conference or in a phone call?

Comment

Why? He doesn't work there any more. I think we'll get what we got here, a passing reference that shows he's still alive. Maybe a picture of Tali. That's all that's necessary, and if the show is to move on (as it should), that's all that's needed.

I'm more bothered, after reflection, by the lack of mention of
                    Spoiler:
                    Emily Fornell. If her father's staying with Gibbs, where is she? She's only in high school, so she's unlikely to be on her own.

Seaboe
                    If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

Originally posted by Seaboe Muffinchucker View Post
                      Why? He doesn't work there any more. I think we'll get what we got here, a passing reference that shows he's still alive. Maybe a picture of Tali. That's all that's necessary, and if the show is to move on (as it should), that's all that's needed.
                      But it would be nice to have.. Even if only say a 30 sec clip once or twice a season.

Comment

Originally posted by Seaboe Muffinchucker View Post

I'm more bothered, after reflection, by the lack of mention of
                        Spoiler:
                        Emily Fornell. If her father's staying with Gibbs, where is she? She's only in high school, so she's unlikely to be on her own.

Seaboe
                        Spoiler:
                        Didn't somebody say she was away at college when Gibbs tried to get in touch with her about her father?

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                          But it would be nice to have.. Even if only say a 30 sec clip once or twice a season.
                          I read somewhere that Robert Wagner might do a guest appearance this season, and he'll have Tali with him. That also might not happen.

Comment

My big gripe with what's his name again? Torres? My big gripe with how they introduced Torres was the lack interaction he had with the other team. I want to see what his relations with the other agents will be. If they play their cards right they may help fix Bishop's character too.

sigpic
                            Stargate spin off series: Stargate Millennium
                            https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5580179/StargateMillennium

Comment

Originally posted by StargateMillennium View Post
                              My big gripe with what's his name again? Torres? My big gripe with how they introduced Torres was the lack interaction he had with the other team. I want to see what his relations with the other agents will be. If they play their cards right they may help fix Bishop's character too.
                              Blame the writers for the way Bishop's character is written. I like her.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                                I read somewhere that Robert Wagner might do a guest appearance this season, and he'll have Tali with him. That also might not happen.
                                There was a tweet in the past couple of weeks with pauley perette and robert wagner. I think he was on the set but no mention if he was working or just visiting.
                                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X