Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCIS : Discussion, spoilers and everything else ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I also GiBBs Slapped Myself when i didnt see this post for the first time till today. the season 5 finale was awesome.

Comment

From this week's print version of TVGuide: Spoilers for the finale and for next season.

Spoiler:
      NCIS It was a multiple stunner: Director Shepard (Lauren Holly) was killed(!), Tony (Michael Weatherly) and McGee (Sean Murray) were transferred and Israeli agent Ziva (Cote de Pablo) got axed by new chief Vance (Rocky Carroll). Not to worry, says NCIS exec producer Shane Brennan, who vows he won't pull a House and relegate favorite characters to walk-on status: "It was time for a change, and to bring in a new director for Gibbs [Mark Harmon] and his team." But, Brennan promises, "We're not leaving Tony, Ziva and McGee." Whew.
      Looks like my speculation that Jenny was written out because Lauren Holly wanted out may not have been accurate. Apparently they just wanted a new director.

Also, NCIS ranked 14th in the top 20 shows of the season with 14.2 million viewers, beating CSI: Miami in 15th place with 13.8 million viewers. This coming season it will be up against House at 8pm. House was #9 this season with 16.8 million viewers.
      - Life after Stargate -
      Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
      Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
      sigpic

Comment

Please let Ziva get killed next please please please! I really really hate Ziva with a passion

Signature made by Mala50

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
          From this week's print version of TVGuide: Spoilers for the finale and for next season.

Spoiler:

Looks like my speculation that Jenny was written out because Lauren Holly wanted out may not have been accurate. Apparently they just wanted a new director.

Also, NCIS ranked 14th in the top 20 shows of the season with 14.2 million viewers, beating CSI: Miami in 15th place with 13.8 million viewers. This coming season it will be up against House at 8pm. House was #9 this season with 16.8 million viewers.
          Thanks Killdeer
          I'm glad I don't have to hold my breath throughout the whole summer! I'm looking forward to the next season.

Can't believe I only just discovered this thread was here
          sigpic

Comment

Spoilers for season finale:
            Spoiler:
            More evidence that I was wrong wrong wrong about the reasons for Lauren Holly being written out.
            Now that we know which character was killed on NCIS, why did Lauren Holly leave? Was it her decision, [exec producer] Shane Brennan's decision, or mutual? — Andrea
            Mitovich:
            Brennan tells TV Guide that the death was long in the planning and done primarily for storyline reasons. Holly had not asked to leave.
            http://community.tvguide.com/blog-en...News/800041297

Cast announcement for next season (spoilers for season finale):
            - Life after Stargate -
            Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
            Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
            sigpic

Comment

It would have been awfully weird if that person HADN'T been part of the cast next season. LOL! Still, always good to hear things made official.

Comment

OMG a NCIS thread. this is so cool. Hello everyone *waves*

Comment

Do we have a premiere date for the new seasons as of yet

*waves* to the new kid
                  Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post

*waves* to the new kid
                    *tehee* Um, no idea. But i'm not american. mybe the others know

Comment

i'm thinking middle of september.

that's usually when th fall season starts
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

With the ep
                        Spoiler:
                        Dog Tags
                        which is on tonight which ofcause i've already seen, reading the infor in tv guide as I didn't know what ep it is, it says
                        Spoiler:
                        Gibbs learns about Jenny's secret
                        , when I watched the ep I couldn't seem to recall if gibbs does learn or not.
                        Spoiler:
                        What is/was Jenny's secret anyway know she is dying but from what?

Signature made by Mala50

Comment

Originally posted by Jack&Samshipper View Post
                          With the ep
                          Spoiler:
                          Dog Tags
                          which is on tonight which ofcause i've already seen, reading the infor in tv guide as I didn't know what ep it is, it says
                          Spoiler:
                          Gibbs learns about Jenny's secret
                          , when I watched the ep I couldn't seem to recall if gibbs does learn or not.
                          Spoiler:
                          What is/was Jenny's secret anyway know she is dying but from what?
                          I think it means simply that
                          Spoiler:
                          he finds out she has one - and that it's medical? I don;t think the show ever specified what her illness was but it's certainly something degenerative, from what Ducky said. Could be one of many things. Addison's, Huntingdon's, MS, NMD, who knows?
                          sigpic

Comment

From TVGuide (spoilers for the most recent season):

Spoiler:
                            Regarding NCIS, can you find out whether Director Shepard's father is alive or dead? Were the fingerprints found in her study just a red herring? — dorlancaster
                            Mitovich:
                            Jenny's father, like Jenny herself, is most definitely dead, an NCIS rep assures me. The fingerprints and the claim by the Russian General that her dad was still alive were part of a ploy organized by Kort (who was investigating La Grenouille for the CIA) to discredit Jenny and have her booted from NCIS, thus ending her investigation into "The Frog."

http://community.tvguide.com/blog-en...-Fnl/800042156
                            - Life after Stargate -
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
                              Posted today at TVGuide.com - NCIS returns September 23rd!

http://community.tvguide.com/blog-en...News/800042283
                              - Life after Stargate -
                              sigpic

Comment

Hello ppls!!! I'm new to the fandom of NCIS (got into it about 2 months ago after the season ending!) and I LOVE IT!!!!!!!

so HI!!!
                                Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                                Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Working...
                                X