Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCIS : Discussion, spoilers and everything else ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr Lee View Post
    who's Harmon married to?
    Mark Harmon is married to Pan Dawber http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001118/ (Mindy, from Mork and Mindy show!)

I will have some screen caps of last night Entertainment tonight.. might get one of Mark and Pam!

psst.. go here- but hold on first.. http://www.imdb.com/media/rm2453123584/nm0001319
    Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
    sigpic
    Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post

yes, it was nice seeing Sean again, deciding if he looks more like his dad or mom??

I think I'm the only one who sees absolutely no resemblance between Sean H and Mark H. I keep trying to see it, but I just don't. (Also, my kids don't so I guess I'm not the only one. )

Comment

I wondered what happened to Mindy.....Haven't seen Mork & Mindy in ages....

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Originally posted by Callista View Post
          I think I'm the only one who sees absolutely no resemblance between Sean H and Mark H. I keep trying to see it, but I just don't. (Also, my kids don't so I guess I'm not the only one. )
          Until I read these posts here I had no idea he was his son either. Don't see any resemblance and was actually wondering why they'd picked that guy to play the younger version of Gibbs! Then again, I only know MH from NCIS so maybe he looked different when he was younger...
          Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
          Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
          On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

On another note, I thought this was a little coincidental in view of last night's episode when I read my morning paper:
            Word this week that mortuary workers at Dover Air Force base in Delaware lost body parts of servicemen returning from Afghanistan ....
            http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...&type=business

Comment

Nice list there, I like item 11.
              sigpic
              Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

On another note, I thought this was a little coincidental in view of last night's episode when I read my morning paper:
                Word this week that mortuary workers at Dover Air Force base in Delaware lost body parts of servicemen returning from Afghanistan ....
                http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...&type=business

I think that's just a sad co-incidence.....

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Sometimes I see the resemblance. Sometimes I don't. Last night was one of the don'ts.
                  sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Lee View Post
                    I think that's just a sad co-incidence.....
                    Oh, I know, it just caught my eye...

Comment

And while Michael just joined twitter, joining Rocky and Pauley, Cote is not on twitter, so if you see one it's a fake.

And while Rocky does reply to folks, Pauley does not. She has a stalker so the LAPD does not allow her to retweet or reply to any tweets.
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                        And while Michael just joined twitter, joining Rocky and Pauley, Cote is not on twitter, so if you see one it's a fake.

And while Rocky does reply to folks, Pauley does not. She has a stalker so the LAPD does not allow her to retweet or reply to any tweets.
                        a stalker? I am so sorry for her
                        Grimm returns October 24
                        sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                        Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Yeah. scary stuff.
                          Paulley's tweets are a lot about her dogs (both rescue animals), a bakery in NYC in memory of her mom, her church and occasionally some show stuff - but no real spoilers unless she's been cleared to release them.

Rocky talks a lot about sports and music and will answer fan questions.
                          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Finally got caught up on NCIS. Must say, it was nice seeing Jamie Ray Newman in the last episode.
                            Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                            Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

go here

http://www.peopleschoice.com/pca/vot...pollId=1200025

to vote for NCIS show.. People's Choice Awards!!
                              Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                              sigpic
                              Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

not really like the gibbs centered stories and ive watched every season since the begining
                                sigpic

http://www.fanfiction.net/~ussthor

Comment

Working...
                                X