Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCIS : Discussion, spoilers and everything else ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wait a minute:
    Spoiler:
    Why do we think Gibbs knows the eyeball or the eyeball knows Gibbs? Did I miss something? (Entirely possible as my children like to talk through the whole episode every week....)

Is it possible the lasik surgery made it so that the eyeball can open MTAC so the owner of the eyeball wasn't actually approved to open the door? That might explain why they don't have the DNA match available already.

Comment

Originally posted by Callista View Post
      Wait a minute:
      Spoiler:
      Why do we think Gibbs knows the eyeball or the eyeball knows Gibbs? Did I miss something? (Entirely possible as my children like to talk through the whole episode every week....)

Is it possible the lasik surgery made it so that the eyeball can open MTAC so the owner of the eyeball wasn't actually approved to open the door? That might explain why they don't have the DNA match available already.
      Spoiler:
      It might alter the eye, but I don't imagine it would change the retina color which that scan would probably look for.
      http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

oops...

Spoiler:
        I thought the spoiler on Gibbs knowing the owner of the eyeball was common knowledge....

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Lee View Post
          oops...

Spoiler:
          I thought the spoiler on Gibbs knowing the owner of the eyeball was common knowledge....
          Oh, so it's a spoiler rather than from last night's episode. OK, I just thought I missed something that was said last night. Thanks!
          Spoiler:
          I thought the spoiler was just that "we-the audience" knew the person. I assumed from that that at least some of the team would know the person. And if anyone does, it's Gibbs. Like Tony says, Gibbs knows everything.

Comment

Spoiler:
            It might be the Audience rather than Gibbs... (Been a long day, brain a bit frazzled)...

Comment

One more person it could be:
              Spoiler:
              How about that agent Chad Dunham "reporting from Chad" guy we met a season or so ago? He had blue eyes, was pretty young, was an agent so might have access to NCIS, and both Gibbs and Tony talked to him like they knew him fairly well.

Also, why did
              Spoiler:
              everyone just assume the eyeball came from the P2P killer? (I see why the audience assumes this, but not the characters.) Just because Tony happened to be working on that case at the time doesn't mean they're connected, does it? After all, how many times has he been framed? The guy definitely has his own personal group of enemies. It seems a little odd that Gibbs would just turn that evidence over to EJ and assume it's part of her case when Tony and/or Ziva were given the eyeball....which means the killer was right behind them and knows them in some way....without worrying that his team might possibly be targets of a nutjob.
              And, why don't they have a sketch from the bartender describing what the eyeball sender looks like?
              Last edited by Callista; 13 April 2011, 10:04 AM.

Comment

One more person it could be:
                Spoiler:
                How about that agent Chad Dunham "reporting from Chad" guy we met a season or so ago? He had blue eyes, was pretty young, was an agent so might have access to NCIS, and both Gibbs and Tony talked to him like they knew him fairly well.
                Spoiler:
                Maybe... but what real impact would that have for the audience?

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Lee View Post
                  Spoiler:
                  Maybe... but what real impact would that have for the audience?
                  I don't know, but that's the only person I've got left.

Comment

I don't know, but that's the only person I've got left.
                    .... i've run out of idea's as well LOL

Comment

Lasik only affects the shape of the cornea. MTAC access is with a retinal print.
                      In reading over the spoilers, I think I missed a whole episode.
                      Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
                      sigpic

Comment

Great episode tonight!

Comment

Good episode...

Spoiler:
                          Nice to see just how Dinozzo joined the team...

Anyone spot the extra stripe

Comment

anyone notice the continuity?

Pucci? the one that got killed a few years ago, he was back and very much alive

and two new rules (or at least one last night, one more to come if they weren't both revealed last night)
                            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                              with his killer stomach pains...

Comment

We still
                                Spoiler:
                                don't know anything about the eye though.
                                A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Working...
                                X