Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCIS : Discussion, spoilers and everything else ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Callista View Post
    Spoiler:
    his mojo that deserted him when he got exploded hasn't even sent him a text message, let alone tried to reunite with him.
    Spoiler:
    I'd have to agree with that. I've always liked Vance, but he's been seriously off his game since that happened. At this rate I'm not going to be too upset if it turns out he's leaving at the end of the season.

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post
    one thing...
    Spoiler:

Did anyone recognize the mother, it was the actress who played "Annie" on J.A.G. - Harm's best friends wife, with the son Josh!
    Spoiler:
    That's who that was! I was sitting there trying to figure out why she looked so familiar! Thanks.
    - Life after Stargate -
    Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
    Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
    sigpic

Comment

NCIS season finale will air May 17th.

CBS Announces Season Finale Dates
      - Life after Stargate -
      Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
      Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
      sigpic

Comment

Tonight's episode!!

Spoiler:
        Yahoo, Fornell is back! Enjoyed the episode!

Okay, on my re-watch of tonight's episode, I noticed when Gibbs and Fornell are walking into the dead FBI agent's house, Gibbs is blowing in his gloves, passes another FBI agent girl and then looks back, he has a big smile on his face! Is he flirting?? or did something happen off screen??
        Last edited by OneillTwo"LL"s; 29 March 2011, 07:50 PM.
        Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
        sigpic
        Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Spoiler:
          Just looked at that bit again.... very strange.

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Thought some might be interested in this - airdates for the remaining episodes in the season.

Spoiler:
            4/5/11 (Tu.) 8:00 PM CBS (#820) Two-Faced
            4/12/11 (Tu.) 8:00 PM CBS (#821) Dead Reflection
            5/3/11 (Tu.) 8:00 PM CBS (#822) Episode 22
            5/10/11 (Tu.) 8:00 PM CBS (#823) Episode 23
            5/17/11 (Tu.) 8:00 PM CBS (#824) Episode 24 (Season Finale)

All times ET. Source: Futon Critic
            - Life after Stargate -
            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler link = meet......

Comment

I caught up on this weeks episode last night, need to catch up on last weeks. Yay for CBS!!
                Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Yikes! The ending of tonight's episode kind of reminds me of
                  Spoiler:
                  McGee's old joke about a teacher walking into a bar to have a drink with his pupils...
                  Last edited by Callista; 05 April 2011, 08:12 PM.

Comment

Spoiler:
                    Damn... this storyline is going to be bloody interesting if this is who it's starting...

is Ray & Ziva over already? WTF is with Tony and the new chick?

Who is the P2P killer? How did he know Tony & Ziva were on the case?

It's an inside job.... i betcha... one of the new chick's team or her herself is the p2p killer....

Comment

About last night episode..

Spoiler:
                      Holy Hannah! What a ending? WOW!

Love the Abby line of - "You want to talk about it?" to Gibbs, and Gibbs shakes his head and walks away!

Ziva and CIRay over already, don't think so! Ziva should have some feeling of what Ray did for a living.

Tony and the new chick EJ, interesting. But I likes Tony's line also "Don't fight the Big shark!" or something like that! And how Gibbs protects his team, Abby calls them family!

Gibbs and the new Chick EJ outside interrogation when things go wrong she wants to call Vance and Gibbs, says "Go ahead!"

And if this is an inside job, the P2P killer wouldn't get the medals wrong!
                      Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                      sigpic
                      Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Yikes! The ending of tonight's episode kind of reminds me of
                        Spoiler:
                        McGee's old joke about a teacher walking into a bar to have a drink with his pupils...
                        Just eeew! But

I missed the first half of it. Need to check and see if it's online yet or not.
                        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

This probably falls into the "Don't ask too many questions"* category, but:
                          Spoiler:
                          How did someone order a drink in a bar with only two other customers near-by and manage to put that icecube in there to be delivered by the bartender without anyone noticing?
                          I suppose the answer is: "The same way Gibbs gets those boats out of his basement."
                          Or: The P2P killer is actually Penn and Teller 'cause that was one fine work of sleight of hand!

*I'm quoting Michael Weatherly's "Bounce" commentary where he says when he goes to the writers when he's confused with a story they just look at him and say "Don't ask too many questions."

Comment

Spoiler:
                            'Hey Barkeep... i'm playing a prank on my mates over there... could you put this fake eye-in-an-icecube in this drink for me?'

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Lee View Post
                              Spoiler:
                              'Hey Barkeep... i'm playing a prank on my mates over there... could you put this fake eye-in-an-icecube in this drink for me?'

Maybe, but I think he's gonna get fired for that! I would also think that since he saw the person and should be able to give a description that
                              Spoiler:
                              the eyeball-sender isn't someone that the team would recognize, right? Otherwise this will get tied up pretty quickly with Ziva/Tony looking at the sketch and saying: "Hey, isn't that your girlfriend/boyfriend?" So does that count them out as the P2P killer? Assuming the P2P killer is the eyeball-sender....I suppose there could be two killers and they're just working at the same time but aren't connected otherwise (which I doubt).

Also, how did the killer know that the victim at the beginning
                              Spoiler:
                              would walk down that alley by himself when he was at the bar with a friend who apparently drove so would presumably have driven the other guy back to the base like he offered?

ETA: Wait. Maybe it didn't matter. Maybe the killer would have taken any Navy guy who happened to be dumb enough to walk right up to the creepy talking doll. But he wasn't wearing a uniform so how did P2P know he was in the Navy? And then was it a coincidence that a guy that hated him had also been in the other places and was a Syrian mule? And how come Ray couldn't just tell them that was the wrong guy? Why did it have to be a secret if he's supposed to be the liaison on this case? Couldn't he just say: "Look, that's not the right guy and the CIA is sure about it but we can't tell you why"...even though I don't get why him being a mule is something NCIS can't know about.

OK. I'm back to "Don't ask too many questions." I can live with that.
                              Last edited by Callista; 06 April 2011, 10:37 AM.

Comment

This probably falls into the "Don't ask too many questions"* category, but:
                                Spoiler:
                                How did someone order a drink in a bar with only two other customers near-by and manage to put that icecube in there to be delivered by the bartender without anyone noticing?
                                I suppose the answer is: "The same way Gibbs gets those boats out of his basement."
                                Or: The P2P killer is actually Penn and Teller 'cause that was one fine work of sleight of hand!
                                Spoiler:
                                Several things:
                                1) I could have sworn when watching the whole one minute montage of who was who and where were they flying and when they were flying that a Bennet popped up on the screen.
                                2) Also, as far as the owner of the eye-ball goes. Apparently according to some sources it's someone we know.
                                3) Speculation is that its Corporal Werth's eyeball. But I think this guy has some background with DiNozzo.
                                4) The whole eyeball in a glass at a specific time was very... targeted towards Tony.
                                5) I don't like Bennett. I won't deny it. It has nothing to do with me being a Tiva fan. I just think there's something inherently sick in her character.
                                6) The killer was a doctor or someone with some background in medical training.
                                7) I think the guy at the very beginning was drugged. If he was, someone would have seen him. The whole scene went from macho guy to loss of control far too quickly.
                                8) Damn new version of iTunes and DRM. Can't screenshot. The buddy at the beginning looks exactly like the bartender.
                                http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Working...
                                X