Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCIS : Discussion, spoilers and everything else ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i've noticed his name popping up in a heck of a lot of shows as the director...

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

like Roxanne Dawson, he found a career beyond being on the screen.

many actors do that, most direct/produce other shows, it's a way to keep a career going after you're no longer 'looking good enough' to be in front of the screen.
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Interesting episode. I haven't watched an SG-1 ep in a while, but after watching Tony act all serious, I went and popped in the DVD for "Shades of Grey." McGee and Ziva's reactions reminded me of Daniel, Teal'c, and Sam's, and I have expected them to tell Tony they drew straws over who should talk to him.

Interview with Harmon and Weatherly for this last episode.
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gptc4...layer_embedded
        Last edited by Teslan; 18 December 2010, 09:25 AM.
        If your work speaks for itself, don't interrupt. ~Henry J. Kaiser

Comment

Cote De Pablo is on the current issue of Prevention Magazine. She looks very pretty, but the article leaves much to be desired.
          Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
          Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by Teslan View Post
            Interesting episode. I haven't watched an SG-1 ep in a while, but after watching Tony act all serious, I went and popped in the DVD for "Shades of Grey." McGee and Ziva's reactions reminded me of Daniel, Teal'c, and Sam's, and I have expected them to tell Tony they drew straws over who should talk to him.

Interview with Harmon and Weatherly for this last episode.
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gptc4...layer_embedded
            I might just rewatch that episode...I haven't seen SG-1 in ages...and to think that I post in a Stargate forum

And about Tony, I blame sky, because she's a mod.

Anyway, I felt kinda neutral about Tony, didn't put too much thought into it. Though I did feel that if he didn't stop that the show would lose a little something.
            By Nolamom
            sigpic

Comment

New episodes start again when? Next week?
              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Yes, next week.
                - Life after Stargate -
                Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                sigpic

Comment

I think Coast Guard Lady better watch her back. We all know what happens to female characters that recur too much on this show.......

(Speaking of that, whatever happened to lawyer lady?)

Comment

I don't know... never really got the season-long plot last season TBH....

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Originally posted by Callista View Post
                      I think Coast Guard Lady better watch her back. We all know what happens to female characters that recur too much on this show.......

You think they have a red shirt ready for her?
                      By Nolamom
                      sigpic

Comment

She's secretively dating Gibbs?

j/k
                        A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Jper View Post
                          She's secretively dating Gibbs?

j/k
                          So secretively, even he doesn't realize it!!

Comment

LOL - too true. I like her though - I hope she stays alive.

Not sure what happened to Lawyer Lady, but to be honest I'm not in any hurry to see her again - I wasn't too fond of last season's arc.
                            - Life after Stargate -
                            Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                            Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                              LOL - too true. I like her though - I hope she stays alive.

Not sure what happened to Lawyer Lady, but to be honest I'm not in any hurry to see her again - I wasn't too fond of last season's arc.
                              I wasn't too fond of her either and wasn't looking forward to seeing more of her so I'm happy she hasn't been around.
                              sigpic

Comment

since lawyer chick was kinda helping a person she shouldn't have been, i doubt she'll show up as anything but an adversary
                                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X