Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCIS : Discussion, spoilers and everything else ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't catch the reference either... had to ask a friend what they meant :LOL:

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

All I have to say is that Tony missed out on one awesome cat fight
      By Nolamom
      sigpic

Comment

he did

he'll be crushed that he didn't see it.

I don't know if anyone ever read old Justice League comic books...but there was this character, Guy Gardner, who was incredibly annoying. And he pestered Black Canary unmercifully....well Batman was also part of the group, and Guy bugged him to the point that Bats punched Guy out, with one punch. ANd for the next couple of issues, Canary is all 'ONE PUNCH AND I MISSED IT!!!!!' upset.

that's how i see tony reacting to finding out that he missed Ziva and Tiat going at it
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
          he did

he'll be crushed that he didn't see it.

I don't know if anyone ever read old Justice League comic books...but there was this character, Guy Gardner, who was incredibly annoying. And he pestered Black Canary unmercifully....well Batman was also part of the group, and Guy bugged him to the point that Bats punched Guy out, with one punch. ANd for the next couple of issues, Canary is all 'ONE PUNCH AND I MISSED IT!!!!!' upset.

that's how i see tony reacting to finding out that he missed Ziva and Tiat going at it

I loved Tiat though ...though I like Ziva more
          By Nolamom
          sigpic

Comment

Hello People,

I am here in California, went to Malibu Starbucks on Saturday to see if RDA would show-up but most likely not, but guess who did.. Eric Christian Olsen from NCIS, L.A.

I said Hello to him and he said Hi!
            Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
            sigpic
            Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Way cool!
              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Too much?

and what did that prat say that set Jimmy off like that??

Comment

Am I the only one who wanted to strangle Tony?
                  Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                  Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                    Am I the only one who wanted to strangle Tony?
                    Yes.

I loved Tony in this episode. And for once I really liked the Tony Ziva interaction. Without being annoyed by the fact that TPTB are just playing with us and they should finally either get together or leave it alone.
                    A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Jper View Post
                      Yes.

I loved Tony in this episode. And for once I really liked the Tony Ziva interaction. Without being annoyed by the fact that TPTB are just playing with us and they should finally either get together or leave it alone.
                      I agree. I liked them, too. (I also agree on the playing with us aspect. I don't ship them, but I'd rather they get together than that they keep stringing it along until it gets kind of pathetic.....)

I also like that Gibbs was going to make that guy eat a can of cold beans for dinner. (My brother used to do that. He even ate them with a butter knife instead of a fork.)

Comment

Originally posted by Jper View Post
                        Yes.

It was a Tony impostor for me.

Totally agree!
                        Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                        Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

it was irritating as i couldn't work out why he was being so.... different... i was expecting him to pull a prank early on... then he didn't and i was *Eh?*

LA was rather good last night.... was that Riker i saw?

Comment

In general I loved the new episode. One of the better ones so far this season.
                            A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

didn't catch the credits but i'm sure it was jonathan frakes....didn't look anything close to the same, but sure sounded the same
                              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

It was Jonathan Frakes, he also directed the episode.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X