Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCIS : Discussion, spoilers and everything else ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
    I think they are both good, but different from each other. NCIS is more straight- up procedural, while LA is more chases and shoot outs.
    thanks

ncis la sounds boring i hate shows like that.
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
      thanks

ncis la sounds boring i hate shows like that.
      Your welcome.
      A lot of people don't like la, especially people who are used to the original and how it was set up. I like the charcters and the banter between them, and the plots have gotten better since it started and they are actually using their badges now and identifying themselves lol; but it is more action oriented i guess and not everyones thing.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Lee View Post
        why am i thinking of the Vance boxing episode right now???

damn good opener.... but i'm worried about Murrey.... that man has lost so much weight... is he ill?
        We were commenting and worrying about it in another thread.
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
          We were commenting and worrying about it in another thread.
          which thread?

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Spoiler:
            The season opener was cool. Amazing how three of the most badass characters right now are all grumpy old men (Gibbs, Daddy Gibbs and Franks). Nice twist at the end, in it's own tragic and very cruel way. Interesting set-ups for the rest of the season (Tony and his father, Vance and Eli, Ziva and her whatever). But yeah, Christ, Sean looked a little emaciated, though at first I thought he was meant to look like that (Canada bug!)
            ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Lee View Post
              which thread?
              On the Ronon/Jenn (SGA) ship thread. We talk about everything over there.
              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I just finished watching the ep again(I bought it and the la eps off itunes, I couldn't help myself) Sean Murray still looks the same as last season to me in regards to his weight. But I dunno sometimes I don't notice stuff like that.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
                  Spoiler:
                  The season opener was cool. Amazing how three of the most badass characters right now are all grumpy old men (Gibbs, Daddy Gibbs and Franks). Nice twist at the end, in it's own tragic and very cruel way. Interesting set-ups for the rest of the season (Tony and his father, Vance and Eli, Ziva and her whatever). But yeah, Christ, Sean looked a little emaciated, though at first I thought he was meant to look like that (Canada bug!)
                  Spoiler:
                  I like the "Three Grumpy old men" it was good, I would have laughed my ass off if Fornell walked into the basement while Gibbs and Franks were talking! Now that would have been great! But way to many stars in one show isn't good!
                  I liked this episode too, liked then ending, I am sorry but the sister got what she deserved, as for the brother, he better be put in a American prison. Too many friends in Mexico.
                  Sean Murray does look way to skinny for me (ahem, Canada stuff.. We don't drink beer with breakfast - OY!! only for hangovers! )
                  Tony and his Dad, yeah, more Robert Wagner! I liked him!
                  Ziva and a guy thing again Oh well
                  Gibbs - He looked good. but then again, Mark Harmon always looks good!
                  Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                  sigpic
                  Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post
                    Spoiler:
                    I like the "Three Grumpy old men" it was good, I would have laughed my ass off if Fornell walked into the basement while Gibbs and Franks were talking! Now that would have been great! But way to many stars in one show isn't good!
                    I liked this episode too, liked then ending, I am sorry but the sister got what she deserved, as for the brother, he better be put in a American prison. Too many friends in Mexico.
                    Sean Murray does look way to skinny for me (ahem, Canada stuff.. We don't drink beer with breakfast - OY!! only for hangovers! )
                    Tony and his Dad, yeah, more Robert Wagner! I liked him!
                    Ziva and a guy thing again Oh well
                    Gibbs - He looked good. but then again, Mark Harmon always looks good!
                    Spoiler:
                    Is there ever a time where Mark Harmon does not look good?
                    Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                    Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                      Spoiler:
                      Is there ever a time where Mark Harmon does not look good?
                      Spoiler:
                      I don't thinks so. The gray hair makes him oh so sexy
                      I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post
                        Spoiler:
                        I don't thinks so. The gray hair makes him oh so sexy
                        Spoiler:
                        :INDEED: *drool*
                        Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                        Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

I have a question about the latest episode
                          Spoiler:
                          Why was Gibbs so interested in the intern? Not only did he let him on his team but he had an application for internship filled out for the guy.

Comment

not sure.... get the feeling it's another series arc thingie being set up for something....

Comment

In Germany, season 7 started a few weeks ago, and once again, they're showing only half the episodes of the season I love the show, have been following it from the beginning, and it's still keeping up its high standard. I hope it goes strong for a couple more years. The team chemistry is just great, that's what makes the show going.

Sean lost considerably weight, didn't he? I just noticed this during the last two episodes - mind you, Michael/Tony kept joking on him all the time, but during the last two episodes, I really noticed the weight loss. He could give me some tips on losing weight...

Comment

Huh....

Spoiler:
                                Gibbs sabotaged a Royal Navy ship O_o!

Can't help but think that the strange 'friend' Ziva has that she's keeping secret is too similar to the Rifkin story...

Decent Brit accents...for once....

Comment

Working...
                                X