Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCIS : Discussion, spoilers and everything else ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love the rules!
    I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

A couple of questions from Ask Ausiello

The first one is kind of a spoiler, so I hid it, but I think it's really intriguing.

Spoiler:
      Question: I think you’re really cool and occasionally awesome. I also think you have the coolest job ever. So anyway, I have a question about NCIS. Any dish on May sweeps? —Annie
      Ausiello: Occasionally awesome? This next scoop begs to differ: “Abby will face the biggest dilemma of her professional life,” reveals exec producer/showrunner Shane Brennan, “when she must decide whether to withhold or reveal a secret that could destroy the NCIS team.” Occasionally awesome my arse.

Question: Tiva this, Tiva that. Got any NCIS scoop not connected to those two? —Alexa
      Ausiello: There may be trouble in paradise for NCIS‘ hopeless bromantics, McGee and Tony. “We are going to explore McGee and Tony’s relationship a little more in an upcoming episode,” reveals Sean Murray. “They have a very older brother-younger brother type [of] relationship. They protect and tease each other and show off in front of each other. But there is a pecking order, and Tony is on top of it. But he may be challenged by something McGee says or does

NC

Comment

well, you know, in regards to mcgee and tony, mcgee takes his job very seriously, while tony seems to be deliberately flighty lately. it's possible that dedication will trump experience at some point in time
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NearlyCircular View Post
          A couple of questions from Ask Ausiello

The first one is kind of a spoiler, so I hid it, but I think it's really intriguing.

Spoiler:
          Question: I think you’re really cool and occasionally awesome. I also think you have the coolest job ever. So anyway, I have a question about NCIS. Any dish on May sweeps? —Annie
          Ausiello: Occasionally awesome? This next scoop begs to differ: “Abby will face the biggest dilemma of her professional life,” reveals exec producer/showrunner Shane Brennan, “when she must decide whether to withhold or reveal a secret that could destroy the NCIS team.” Occasionally awesome my arse.

Question: Tiva this, Tiva that. Got any NCIS scoop not connected to those two? —Alexa
          Ausiello: There may be trouble in paradise for NCIS‘ hopeless bromantics, McGee and Tony. “We are going to explore McGee and Tony’s relationship a little more in an upcoming episode,” reveals Sean Murray. “They have a very older brother-younger brother type [of] relationship. They protect and tease each other and show off in front of each other. But there is a pecking order, and Tony is on top of it. But he may be challenged by something McGee says or does

NC
          That first spoiler
          Spoiler:
          about Abby makes me a little nervous. She has so much faith in Gibbs, it would terrible if she is asked to investigate a case concerning him.
          If your work speaks for itself, don't interrupt. ~Henry J. Kaiser

Comment

Originally posted by Teslan View Post
            That first spoiler
            Spoiler:
            about Abby makes me a little nervous. She has so much faith in Gibbs, it would terrible if she is asked to investigate a case concerning him.
            Spoiler:
            Poor abby, they like putting her through tough spots...she's to cute for that!
            By Nolamom
            sigpic

Comment

Last nights episode-

Spoiler:
              A Female Gibbs.....

Filler episode..... but the last scene was strange.... gotta wonder what Ziva was going to say there...

Oh and i PMSL at the whole 'He's deceased too?' bit

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Um, PMSL? I know nothing. I know.
                sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I don't know for sure, but I'd guess the MSL means "myself laughing". You can fill in the "P" however you choose.

I was kind of wondering if in last night's episode
                  Spoiler:
                  after Ziva asked Tony if he was obsessed with that woman because she was just like Gibbs or because she was attractive and then he noticed she was attractive if then he'd be weirded out thinking he was attracted to Gibbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Lee View Post
                    Last nights episode-

Spoiler:
                    A Female Gibbs.....

Filler episode..... but the last scene was strange.... gotta wonder what Ziva was going to say there...

Oh and i PMSL at the whole 'He's deceased too?' bit
                    Spoiler:

totally agree, but the Blond does give other Blond's a bad name! But it was great and McGee's reaction was priceless also!!

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                    Um, PMSL? I know nothing. I know.
                    Pssst.. same as ROTFLMAO.. it's
                    Spoiler:
                    Pissing My Self Laughing!
                    Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                    sigpic
                    Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

I was thinking that
                      Spoiler:
                      the whole scene with Ziva-Tony at the end, was a new involvement in their relationship that TPTB wanted to show us. As the importance of Ziva considering Tony a friend, and more importantly saying it out loud, was a new important step forward in their relationship, whatever that relationship may be, or may become. I was thinking it was important with the whole aftermath of the season's premier and last season's finale. It's probably also about time Director David, dad, will make his return? Anyway, it's always nicely in the middle with Tony and Ziva for the viewers, 'cause lots of things are unspoken, here again, so I thought this had some kind of importance. We'll see, but normally NCIs is a really thought-out show where nothing is coincidence, and a lot of things come back. Nice season arc planning.

I liked how the female Gibbs, the CGIS agent, had the same name, Abby, as our Abby.

The Caf-Pow analysis was cool, too.
                      A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Did anyone notice that the actress who played Andrea Mavrey guest-starred in Brief Candle? It took me a while to figure out where I'd seen her before.

I didn't mind the last scene,
                        Spoiler:
                        although it seemed rather strange that they would be allowed to hang around and watch movies at the office. But it's those kind of relationship building scenes that I personally need to see in order to buy into a Tony/Ziva pairing. Part of what's bugged me about them in the past is that they just seemed stuck in a permanent bicker/snark cycle. Not that it's not fun for a while, but I need something beyond that if I'm going to believe that romance is possible. In JAG, Harm and Mac were very competitive, but it was also quite clear that they were each other's best friends. I haven't seen that yet with Tony and Ziva. So I liked the scene, and I hope they do more of that kind of thing if they're really serious about putting Tony and Ziva together.
                        Last edited by Killdeer; 19 March 2010, 11:44 AM.
                        - Life after Stargate -
                        Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                        Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                          Spoiler:
                          although it seemed rather strange that they would be allowed to hang around and watch movies at the office. But it's those kind of relationship building scenes that I personally need to see in order to buy into a Tony/Ziva pairing. Part of what's bugged me about them in the past is that they just seemed stuck in a permanent bicker/snark cycle. Not that it's not fun for a while, but I need something beyond that if I'm going to believe that romance is possible. In JAG, Harm and Mac were very competitive, but it was also quite clear that they were each other's best friends. I haven't seen that yet with Tony and Ziva. So I liked the scene, and I hope they do more of that kind of thing if they're really serious about putting Tony and Ziva together.
                          I agree,
                          Spoiler:
                          but personally I believe that before there wasn't anything more than friendship and the obvious sexual attraction. Nothing actually happened, so in my mind, nothing had to be shown. So I didn't mind it before. What I did mind, however, was, that as you say, there was always the same bickering etc. That was really getting annoying and old, so in a way I'm glad with this new approach.

About hanging out at the the office, keep in mind that this is Tony we are talking about, he doesn't always exactly strictly follows the rule. Certainly this season.

Comment

Re the last scene:
                            Spoiler:
                            I don't think it's all that unusual for them to be hanging around at the office, either. They've actually shown the whole group watching movies in MTAC before and it's been shown that while Tony goofs off a lot during the day, he sometimes sneaks back in at night to get his work done (that was in "SWAK"). He came back a week early from sick-leave, too. I think Tony doesn't like being at his own place, especially not by himself. I think he likes hanging around at the office where his friends are because he's probably kind of bored and lonely at home. He doesn't seem to have many old cop friends from Baltimore and most of the friends he does talk about were from college in Ohio so they probably don't live close enough to just hang out casually with now. I also can't imagine Ziva has too many friends or acquaintances outside of work that live nearby. Actually, I'd guess Abby and McGee probably have the biggest number of friends and acquaintances that are still in the area that they'd hang out with.

Anyway, I thought that was sweet when she said he was her friend and he looked kind of surprised by that. I don't really care too much whether or not they pursue a romantic relationship between those two, but I would like to think of them as good friends.

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                              Did anyone notice that the actress who played Mrs Mavrey guest-starred in Brief Candle? It took me a while to figure out where I'd seen her before.

Spoiler:
                              Thanks, Killdeer. I knew she looked familiar, but I couldn't figure out who she was. She was the one having the baby when they first came through the gate. Now that is going way back.

I also agree with your thoughts on the last scene minus the movie watching.
                              sigpic
                              I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Originally posted by Callista View Post
                                Re the last scene:
                                Spoiler:
                                I don't think it's all that unusual for them to be hanging around at the office, either. They've actually shown the whole group watching movies in MTAC before and it's been shown that while Tony goofs off a lot during the day, he sometimes sneaks back in at night to get his work done (that was in "SWAK"). He came back a week early from sick-leave, too. I think Tony doesn't like being at his own place, especially not by himself. I think he likes hanging around at the office where his friends are because he's probably kind of bored and lonely at home. He doesn't seem to have many old cop friends from Baltimore and most of the friends he does talk about were from college in Ohio so they probably don't live close enough to just hang out casually with now. I also can't imagine Ziva has too many friends or acquaintances outside of work that live nearby. Actually, I'd guess Abby and McGee probably have the biggest number of friends and acquaintances that are still in the area that they'd hang out with.

Anyway, I thought that was sweet when she said he was her friend and he looked kind of surprised by that. I don't really care too much whether or not they pursue a romantic relationship between those two, but I would like to think of them as good friends.
                                Nicely said.

Comment

Working...
                                X