Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCIS : Discussion, spoilers and everything else ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
    The only hot man on the show! Mark Harmon, of course
    Well, that was what I thought you meant, but I thought it was better to be sure and ask. Well that must have been what Cote was thinking too.
    A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

No new episode again
      But the Closer is coming back!

So, how many of you think Abby is cute? as in a little cute girl or little cute puppy?
      By Nolamom
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
        No new episode again
        But the Closer is coming back!

So, how many of you think Abby is cute? as in a little cute girl or little cute puppy?
        Me. I think her of in the super-cute-goth-completely-awsome-totaly-rockin' way.
        Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
        Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

ehem. *sings*
          "The team is back, the tree is out,
          Next Tuesday night, ends the drought.
          Simply having a wonderful Christmas time."

Below: link to the trailer for next week's holiday episode
          Spoiler:
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTYlR8FVKeA

Yay! Papa Gibbs is back!

Anyone else glad to see peppery Ziva back? Nice Ziva was well, nice, but it was such a sharp contrast to her usual tetchiness that it was a bit too jarring, IMO. And we get a Zivaism and TV reference to boot.
          If your work speaks for itself, don't interrupt. ~Henry J. Kaiser

Comment

So who thought Ziva kicking redneck butt was downright histerical?

Comment

oh it was great
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Complete OWNAGE!!!!

Comment

I've really enjoyed lurking here for awhile and knowing there are fellow 'Gaters' that enjoy NCIS as much as I do.

Last's night episode was GREAT.

Spoiler:
                  I actually got really teary at the end when McGee made the little boys wish come true.

The "Secret Santa" bit was also pretty touching - a little disturbing. Tony being able to access that much information on one person was well ... a bit over the top to say the least

The whole episode really showed different, or brought back, facets of the main cast that we've come to know and enjoy. The fight scene was enjoyable in its own way.

Really enoyed how Gibb's emotions are coming out much more. Great chemistry with MH and RW.

No wonder NCIS is the #1 show on American TV

Time to return to RL and get ready to hit the cold cruel world. We have a -16 F wind chill here this AM.
                  sigpic
                  Vancouver 2010
                  Chicago 2010
                  Chicago 2011
                  Jack's CSM

Comment

Just finished 'Faith'

Spoiler:
                    Great episode... LMAO at the 'redthroat' battle, specially Ziva's nutcracker.

The entire daddyGibbs stuff was great..... really thought he was ill, not that he'd had to kill someone in defence of others......

McGee...... one word, Lipstick

Did Ziva get teary eyed as Tony gave his gift over?

Was there a NCIS:LA on last night as well?

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Lee View Post
                      Just finished 'Faith'

Spoiler:
                      Great episode... LMAO at the 'redthroat' battle, specially Ziva's nutcracker.

The entire daddyGibbs stuff was great..... really thought he was ill, not that he'd had to kill someone in defence of others......

McGee...... one word, Lipstick

Did Ziva get teary eyed as Tony gave his gift over?

Was there a NCIS:LA on last night as well?
                      Yes, there was an NCIS:LA on last night.

Not sure Ziva actually got teary-eyed, but she was very touched by the scene ... and maybe even a bit impressed with how Tony came through, given how he was resisting right before the woman walked into the hallway.

Comment

Originally posted by JacksCSM View Post
                        I've really enjoyed lurking here for awhile and knowing there are fellow 'Gaters' that enjoy NCIS as much as I do.

Last's night episode was GREAT.

Spoiler:
                        I actually got really teary at the end when McGee made the little boys wish come true.

The "Secret Santa" bit was also pretty touching - a little disturbing. Tony being able to access that much information on one person was well ... a bit over the top to say the least
                        The whole episode really showed different, or brought back, facets of the main cast that we've come to know and enjoy. The fight scene was enjoyable in its own way.

Really enoyed how Gibb's emotions are coming out much more. Great chemistry with MH and RW.

No wonder NCIS is the #1 show on American TV

Time to return to RL and get ready to hit the cold cruel world. We have a -16 F wind chill here this AM.
                        No kidding!
                        Spoiler:
                        Who has that kind of information in their personel file!!!

*goes to update resume with items wanted in the past but never received*

Very nice episode, though. NCIS manages to do sappy nicely. (And I DO mean that as a compliment.)

Comment

THere was an episode last night?
                          I missed it!
                          By Nolamom
                          sigpic

Comment

Last night's ep. Sappy, sentimental and GREAT!!!

Tony's reaction to the man's comments in the bar - ROFL.

I remember saying, out loud , when Gibbs left his father in the basement
                            Spoiler:
                            If he comes home to find him dead I'm going to KILL someone in TPTB.

Whew, they're lucky.

I too teared up at the wrap up of the different storylines.

Everything I could wish for in a Holiday ep. THANK YOU!!!

Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
                            sigpic

Comment

Thank goodness I am not along in the *Tearing Up*

lovely episode
                              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                                So who thought Ziva kicking redneck butt was downright histerical?
                                I enjoyed that immensely and knew they were in for a world of hurt when he started the pretty little lady has never kicked any a$$ before stuff!

Comment

Working...
                                X