Are we getting any closer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
    Maybe it will be postponed as the send-off for their precious patches...
    Haven't you heard? The ''Patches'' was an electronic one, giving us the Original Gater title on SG:C. Or did I get this wrong?
    Spoiler:
    I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

It is beyond a joke. Their trustworthiness has gone long time ago. I don't know if they ever get back the paying loyal customers after so many lies. I am sure year 3 will be a financial disaster for them as less people will pay for it. And it is sad as I really wanted to help them, to save this sinking ship, but it looks like we should let it swallowed by the sea. Most of the posts are about youtube links and con news. But there is hardly any fandom life. I will continue my quizes maybe until 1000, but that format has also burnt out just I have continued as a few people asked me in private messages.
      "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Chaka-Z0 View Post
        Haven't you heard? The ''Patches'' was an electronic one, giving us the Original Gater title on SG:C. Or did I get this wrong?
        I'm quite certain, the patches are supposed to be real... like the SG-1 patches and the likes.

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
        Most of the posts are about youtube links and con news. But there is hardly any fandom life.
        Because the message feed isn't equipped for fandom life.
        A forum might get it going, but not the message feed.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          The wine wasn't the problem Saturday evening... the liter of Coca-Cola on the other hand... SO MUCH SUGAR IN MY BLOODSTREAM I COULDN'T SLEEP after we got back from our Moulin Rouge inspired show.

I did... and I was actually prepping to do so. However, as of now, you may expect a restart this thursday, the 30th of May (it's a holiday over here).
          Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          Believe it when I see it
          Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          Oh but you shall...
          Called it
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Called it
            You shall notice that the episode thread of Revisions just got a new entry...

Comment

Was it because I was mocking you?
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Was it because I was mocking you?
                Nope...

I just felt the time was right, though I wasn't fully committed cause at the same time as I was watching the episode, I was also coloring a page from my Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them coloring booklet.

Comment

I feel sorry for FH's nieces and nephews who want to color
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

I feel sorry for FH's nieces and nephews who want to color
                    Luckily my cousins are all grown up, and my nephew twice removed hasn't been born yet.

My sister's goddaughter won't let me even come close to her pencils and coloring pages so ... there's much guarding of territory there.
                    But I do get to play with their lego's.

Comment

FH strikes me a the kind of person would make a Stargate out of legos
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

FH strikes me a the kind of person would make a Stargate out of legos
                        Errrmmm.... *whistles* ...who me?

Comment

Out of what!? "Legos"? I don't know what that is. I did make a Stargate ouf of Lego once. Don't know if that's what was meant...

Comment

Originally posted by NickEast View Post
                            Out of what!? "Legos"? I don't know what that is. I did make a Stargate ouf of Lego once. Don't know if that's what was meant...
                            Lego Dimensions came with a stargate
                            sigpic
                            ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                            A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                            The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                              Lego Dimensions came with a stargate
                              Don't remind me. LEGO Dimensions was perfect to include Stargate. First, the portal looks like one, second it includes The Wizard of Oz and The Simpsons. That would've been hilarious if the actors played their characters in Lego form and interacted with all the other "Dimensions".

Comment

Sam Carter talking to the Doctor
                                sigpic
                                ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                                A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                                The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Working...
                                X