Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK, from SG-1 ships, The Daniel Jackson would be the best as it is the latest offering from the asgard.

But wait! What about the Replicator Cylinder? i.e. Replicarter's Ship?
    Parap pup pup paaa ... I'm Lovin' It!

Comment

1) Deathstar II (if completed)
      2) Atlantis
      3) Daniel Jackson (Thor's new ship)
      4) Anubis's Super-Ha'tak
      5) Super Star Destroyer
      6) Borg Cube
      7) Imperial Star Destroyer
      8) Sovereign Class (Enterprise D)
      9) Ha'tak
      10) Daedelus

Comment

cargo ship with a rigged zpm, and a naquadria bomb. and loaded up with weapons grade naquadah
        "I was just looking at the sky, Trying to figure out how many stars we'd actually been to."

Comment

Originally posted by newton4881
          cargo ship with a rigged zpm, and a naquadria bomb. and loaded up with weapons grade naquadah
          Well, if your thinking last resort, on the Defiant class the entire magazine and main deflector dish area is able to be turned into a massive one shot weapon.

Advice For The New Millenium: A watched torrent never downloads.

Comment

Whilst being completely out of my depth here what about the Borg cube?

Comment

Stafleet vessels may have slower engines than the Stargate ships, but I'd put Starfleet weapons and sheilds against anything the Goa'uld can throw at it. Different things develop at different rates, so engine speed cannot be the only exemplar of advancement.

As has been stated above, Photon torpedos have an incredible energy yield. Quantum torpedoes are Photon torpedoes with a Zero-Point kick to them effectively doubling their yield. Phasers can output and focus tons of energy at controlled frequencies and the shields can handle those levels of energy.

The warp reactor gives outrageous levels of energy... it could probably power Atlantis fully... just not for as long as a ZPM.

I think the Sovereign-Class Enterprise would hold it's own in a toe to toe fight with the Goa'uld or even the Wraith.

-IMF
              "There's not a little boy born who wouldn't tear the world apart to save his mummy... and this little boy can." --The Doctor.
              "The plastic tips at the ends of shoelaces are called Aglets. Their true purpose is sinister."--The Question.
              BAD WOLF!!!

Comment

Originally posted by VBach37
                1) Deathstar II (if completed)
                2) Atlantis
                3) Daniel Jackson (Thor's new ship)
                4) Anubis's Super-Ha'tak
                5) Super Star Destroyer
                6) Borg Cube
                7) Imperial Star Destroyer
                8) Sovereign Class (Enterprise D)
                9) Ha'tak
                10) Daedelus
                Death Star beats all. Its almost as big as a moon, has very powerful shields, and can blow up a planet with 1 shot.

Comment

Originally posted by SmartFox
                  Death Star beats all. Its almost as big as a moon, has very powerful shields, and can blow up a planet with 1 shot.
                  I agree just keep away the x-wings

Comment

Ah, heck... the TARDIS is the real best. It may not have offensive weaponry per se, but it's practically industuctible, has the most interior volume, and is without a doubt the fastest... it can get where it needs to go before it left.

-IMF
                    "There's not a little boy born who wouldn't tear the world apart to save his mummy... and this little boy can." --The Doctor.
                    "The plastic tips at the ends of shoelaces are called Aglets. Their true purpose is sinister."--The Question.
                    BAD WOLF!!!

Comment

I think the Borg cube would win!

Comment

I don't think Death Gliders carry proton torpedoes...so the Death Star would be awesome!
                        But what about a cloak? The Defiant has a cloak, and you can't kill what you can't see. Or how about that prototype that can fire while cloaked, in The Undiscovered Country? It ultimately was destroyed, but would anyone in the Stargate/any other universe know what emissions to look for from a Star Trek ship? Completely different emissions and energy signatures, so if you can't see it, you can't shoot it.

Or what about the Atlantis timeships? If the battle went awry, they could go back in time and make sure they were far away at the time the battle happened.

Comment

species 8472 from Voyager!

Comment

Working...
                          X