Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ascend and go to another galaxy that is not under control by the ancients... and do what ever i want.

If you were to ascend in the Pegasus Galaxy... what would happen?

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
    Very rarely do those who offend and get decended, get the chance to reascend.
    If you ascend by yourself... you can Ascend and descend all you want. That's how Merlin lived hundreds of years has a human... he would just ascend when he got old, and come back young.

Comment

Yes and Yes
      Cosmic rules be damned
      || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

I always though that those ascended rules only applied to Ancients that have ascended or those that they helped ascend....If you managed off your own back,well you'd be free to make up your own rules.

If I did ascend, I'd most definitely use my powers to help those below me. Wouldn't be able to help myself, I'd have to show off my new snazzy powers to someone!
        sigpic

Comment

Id ascend then come back after people thought i was dead and scare the living s*** out of them.

Comment

Yes. And spend eons testing the rules for a clever little loophole that allows me to kill all the others and take over. Then i would recreate all of the universe in my own image!

Comment

Originally posted by mishy_mo View Post
              hell is just warming up waiting for me why would i deny them my fab company and sparkling personality???

nah if i had the chance i'd ascend

find out the meaning of life and all that cool stuff

mind you being a glowy floating Jelly-fish can't be much fun
              Here here, lol!!!

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich View Post
                ^yeah, it's always kinda seemed like heaven to me except with strict rules... which of course then makes it different... but then again stargate has been very SELECTIVE on which religious icons they pick to be aliens.... most are ancient.... and the only current christian things they've done have been calling sokar the devil and then the episode demons... but i guess that's really it.... and i think they've done a good job at balancing religion with scifi

as for ascension... i would ascend if death were the only other option otherwise i would pass...

as for breaking the rules... well, i would never be able to watch friends introuble and not help... so bottom line is the longest i'd prob'ly ever be ascended would be about a week cuz i'd get kicked out of the club real fast!!!
                I never got how they could have such close ties to christianity, a religion that sprang up thousands of years after the rebellion. Maybe Merlin took it offworld when he descended. But, I think I'd ascend. I would go to another galaxy, and descend like Merlin.
                Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
                encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
                3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
                4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
                5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

i would ascend, just to learn all knowledge of the universe. you know, kinda all powerful. then join the governmental council if there is one and help rule the higher planes of existance.

just a simple humble life

Comment

I don't know. I'd have to be sure, but I must say that transcending death looks appetizing. Knowing more. Death is frightening to any semi or fully sapient creature, but you have to admit that if there was truly something beyond that, death would be nothing more than the first step of a long trek into whatever's beyond.

Now, in the rules of Stargate, you could ascend but shut up.
                    I'd surely decide to move on and go visit some other galaxy.
                    The Al'kesh is not a warship - Info on Naqahdah & Naqahdria - Firepower of Goa'uld staff weapons - Everything about Hiveships and the Wraith - An idea about what powers Destiny...

Comment

Working...
                    X