Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like both themes. I loved how they introduced the Atlantis theme music in Lost City. And I like the music they've played over the Jack/Sam moments recently (i.e. Grace---note that that was a comment on the MUSIC, not the ship please). I thought the early episodes were a bit overscored, but I think they've reached a good medium now.
    And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Jack: You're so shallow.
    Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
    Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
    Daniel: Oh! You see?
    Jack: (to Daniel) No more beer for you.

River: My food is problematic.

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
      I still like the stargate SG1 theme.The Atlantis theme isn't bad but I think that it is missing something that the theme of SG.1 and the themes during the show.I like the one music from Seth and the Tok'ra.In Seth SG.1 decids to go in.They burn down the fences and get in the forest and then they return and meet Hamner from the ATF.Some kind of excitment music
      Yes, that Seth episode had awesome music. the scene in which you refer to has the music which mostly is played when the team are either doing some sort of stealth mission or they are moving in on enemy territory. I love it, i wish they would release more soundtracks.

Comment

I wasn't too keen on the Atlantis Theme to start with, but it's really catchy now I think SG-1 has a lot of good music throughout the episodes. Especially the more recent ones.

Comment

I like the theme for the movie but for the shows, Atlantis is better.

For music from the show, I think that the theme of the Asgard from the Fifth Race when Jack meets them is cool. I think it's the same music they used for the Crystal Skull cavern. That's the best music ever. If only I could find it somewhere.
          'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

I find the SG-1 theme more "hummable," but as a song, I like the Atlantis theme better.

Comment

I love the Atlantis theme. It's just so pretty and ethereal.

Lucy

Comment

I like both, though the atlantis one seems to have a knack of getting stuck in my head for days at a time...grrr

Comment

I like the SG-1 Opening Credits.

The Best Music Episode is Abyss... I can't get thru that episode with a Dry Eyes.. (lost count on how many times I watched it)

this part...

when that cello starts to play... That is it...
                  Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                  sigpic
                  Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

I love both opening themes. And I can't really pin down any other themes that I like.
                    thankee toasteronfire

Comment

I love the Sam and Jack shippy theme that was used in Point Of View and the music in The Changeling when Daniel appears to Teal'c when they're outside the hospital and chatting on the bench.

Lucy

Comment

Atlantis themetune has a definate edge.
                        I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

I've always been in love with the theme for Martouf and Jolinar. Sometimes used with the Tok'ra in general, but largely for those two. Haven't heart it since Last Stand.
                          "Someone duplicated the duplicators?"

~ Jack; Smoke and Mirrors

*~*~*~*

*~*~*~*

Amelia's Violin - a Jonas/ OC romance. Version 2.0. New, improved, and COMPLETE!!!

A Day in the life of Sparky:

...???... ......!!!.....[ ]..............!!!... .........

The End!!

Comment

My favorite theme music use to be Jack/Sam's theme. All that shippy music! But recently it's the Replicators theme!!! It's so good and scary and RepliCarter makes the music even more scarier!

Comment

Oooh, good point. The Replicator theme is absolutely brilliant.
                              "Someone duplicated the duplicators?"

~ Jack; Smoke and Mirrors

*~*~*~*

*~*~*~*

Amelia's Violin - a Jonas/ OC romance. Version 2.0. New, improved, and COMPLETE!!!

A Day in the life of Sparky:

...???... ......!!!.....[ ]..............!!!... .........

The End!!

Comment

Apophis guard theme music.

You can imagen them walking along to the beat.
                                Offical Member Of The Chevron Guy Fanclub

Comment

Working...
                                X