Stargate models and Blueprints

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stubba2 View Post
    Well it would appear this company has encountered the wrath of the copyright lawyers and is no longer supplying these items, what a shame, it's not like anyone else was making them.

Armoury hobbies has a full range of stargate ship models in miniture but they are very detailed, thet come with paint options.
    http://www.armouryhobbies.com/0/Star...odels!SG-1.htm
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]34981[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]34982[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]34983[/ATTACH]
    Just received a refund looks like the show is over for this supplier
    sigpic "Check out or post Models, toys and blueprints " or: "latest Stargate PC Games "

Comment

X-302, X-303 AND X-304 MODEL KITS AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER
      http://www.starshipmodeler.biz/shop/...roduct_ID=1210
      sigpic "Check out or post Models, toys and blueprints " or: "latest Stargate PC Games "

Comment

ive seen a model of a 304 1 time in hobbyco in sydney, but thet was a while ago. I go there 4 parts and stuf 4 my doll houses

Q? is there any drawings of a 304 that shows all the levels n rooms?

Comment

You can find some drawings on ebay from time to time but I have never seen a full internal drawing for the craft other than those in the control room/Bridge on the DVD's. you could try the scifi meshes web site though. Alternatively, the game link in my signature block may have a mod pack that lets you walk through the ship, try first person shooter game mods.

Comment

cool, i'll check it out thnx Stubba! cant play games on d compy tho, its 2 old

Comment

Originally posted by Lisysnakes View Post
              cool, i'll check it out thnx Stubba! cant play games on d compy tho, its 2 old
              The games will load on slower non gaming computers they just won't perform well. They will have excessive scroll times and the video may crash after a while. You may however be able to access the mod file graphics and find what you are after. The links on the game thread to the Mod site will have (mostly) video footage of the game mod in play so you can see if it may possess the graphics you are after.

Comment

nope, all i get is like a ranebow acros the screen ill wait til i can aford a new compy thnx

Comment

So far, no luck spotting anything by Best-Lock in Family Dollar. They did get some Woma brand Lego-type robots. I will keep looking; the month is only half over...

Comment

thanks for that, I have been looking on the web site but they don't even list their toys there.

Comment

I tried filling out an online customer service inquiry and received an error message. When I tried to call customer service, I was routed to a voicemail system saying the owner of the message box was traveling through Oct 26th.

Comment

Frustrating isn't it, yesterday I got an auto answer system from a company that asked me no less than five times to select a number to speak to a customer service rep, than on the fifth time it asked me to take a satisfaction survey

Comment

All the October toy stocking is done. I found basic block sets and construction sets, but no SG sets. It was worth trying.
                          http://www.familydollar.com/pages/toybook.aspx#Boys

Comment

tkxs for trying

Comment

Originally posted by Stubba2 View Post
                              Building The 3D Destiny Model For Stargate Universe (By Jose Perez Chief Modeler of the Starship “Destiny”)

http://www.fxstation.net/home/2010/1...-universe.html

[ATTACH=CONFIG]35527[/ATTACH]
                              Nope, thats gone now

Comment

Update on the Best Lock kits: my local Family Dollar is stocking two SG1 Best Lock sets, but they seem to be smaller versions of the Sears Canada sets. There is 1 Hatak fighter and 1 Stargate with DHD. They are $10 USD each. I don't think my post office has large enough boxes to ship them. Any ebayers know? Currently, there are no SG Best Lock items on eBay and may very well be a good selling opportunity.
                                Last edited by WraithTech; 19 November 2012, 07:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X