Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Discussion of Answers from "Ask Joe Mallozzi" - Spoilers/Speculation for SG-1 and SGA

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DS9 had a three-parter: The Circle, The Siege, and The Homecoming, I think.

Madeleine

Comment

Originally posted by Beatrice
      Enterprise has had at least one 3-parter this season, and IIRC TNG had at least one. Neither VOY nor DS9 had any, but the last 3 seasons or so of DS9 were so arc-driven that it was really just one continuing saga--there were very few eps that could truly stand on their own.
      enteprise had 3 three-parter this season:
      the soong/augments trilogy
      the vulcan reformation trilogy
      the andorian/romulan trilogy

and 4 two-parters:
      nazi aliens
      klingons
      mirror universe
      xenophobes

Comment

Dang, Joe skipped a HUGE number of posts in his last abortive appearance. *grumble* I wanna know what Wally was gonna say to Baal, dammit.

Comment

I think he maybe getting sick of the constant questions being asked
          "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
            Dang, Joe skipped a HUGE number of posts in his last abortive appearance. *grumble* I wanna know what Wally was gonna say to Baal, dammit.
            He sure did, Shadow. My question to him was in this latest batch. Maybe has to confer with TPTB on the show before he answers those question.

Comment

I'm thinking it has to do with him clicking on the thread and then leaving without posting. He lost his "place" and just picked up where he thought he left off.... four pages later.

Anyway, I also asked the question on the Gary Jones board (in the Galaxy of Stars thingy). May as well get it straight from the horse's mouth, so to speak. Not that I'm calling Gary a horse, mind you. Stallion, maybe? ANYWAY, he's currently busy, but if/when he answers, I'll be sure to let you guys know. His answer is bound to be more interesting than Joe's, anyway.

Comment

He either got confused about where he stopped answering questions on his last visit --

OR perhaps he only had time to answer one more quick question (after commenting in two other threads) and he picked one that he thought needed clarification. Lots of people on the board have been talking about Sam's status since the new episode spoilers came out.

Clearly Wally was going to ask "So....boxers or briefs?"

or.... "So.....how's the family?"

ETA: hope Gary responds - his answer will be a hoot.
                Last edited by keshou; 04 March 2005, 06:14 AM.
                Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

I'm still holding out for, "So... Baal. Is that one L or two?"

LOL on the family thing, though, especially with all the talk of his lo'taur being his "son".

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                    He sure did, Shadow. My question to him was in this latest batch. Maybe has to confer with TPTB on the show before he answers those question.
                    I would think so as he answered my question about RDA being on the show or not, so well, he'd know, being a producer.

I also got a red dot and a nasty comment from a shipper (well, they did sign they were a s/j shipper) for asking the question. Think some fans need to get a reality check...

Comment

Farscape 3-parters:

Season 2:
                      Look At The Princess: 1 - A Kiss Is Just A Kiss, 2 - I Do, I Think, 3 - A Maltese Crichton
                      Liars, Guns and Money 1 - A Not So Simple Plan, 2 - With Friends Like These..., 3 - Plan B

Season 4:
                      We're So Screwed 1 - Fetal Attraction, 2 - Hot To Katratzi, 3 - La Bomba

Comment

Hey Shadow - did you see that Joe answered your question?

Originally posted by JMallozzi
                        "Would you like a cup of coffee while you're waiting?" I'm not sure. That one is a question for RCC.
                        "So Ba'al...is that one "L" or two?" is much better, btw. Maybe Gary will come up with something funny. Since I doubt you're going to hear from RCC.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt. Voronokova

5. Finally, who do we bribe...er...contact, yeah, contact to get the writers’ commentary on the dvd’s?
                          Originally posted by JMallozzi
                          MGM decides who does commentary and, as of season 7, the writers were dropped from providing commentary in favor of the directors.
                          This puzzles me. In season 7 several of the writers provided commentary on the DVD's. Off the top of my head I remember Damien Kindler, Mullie (on Fallout), RCC even did a few commentaries at the end. And of course Peter DeLuise commented on some of the episodes he wrote - but he's a director too.

Maybe he means they dropped them AFTER hearing those commentaries

According to what I've heard for S8 and S1 (Atlantis) DVD's that have been released to date - there AREN'T any commentaries from ANYONE so far. I sure hope they add some for later episodes - they're my favorite part.

Comment

Maybe I should ask if he can blackmail Coop into answering some Q's, too. In addition to the Q about Wally, Coop would be in a better position to answer my Q about Ba'al's lo'taur.

Comment

Maybe I should ask if he can blackmail Coop into answering some Q's, too. In addition to the Q about Wally, Coop would be in a better position to answer my Q about Ba'al's lo'taur.
                              Walter is far too sensible to ask a holographic Ba'al if it he wants Coffee. I hope Gary responds better.

Comment

Originally posted by Whistler
                                Walter is far too sensible to ask a holographic Ba'al if it he wants Coffee. I hope Gary responds better.
                                He's a stand-up comic. I'm POSITIVE his answer will be better.

Comment

Working...
                                X