Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What minor characters did you wish had a bigger role?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Funny how our memories work.

Nyan: What would I do here?
    Daniel: Well I think we've got a job for you if you're interested. I have a backlog of artifacts from previous missions, and I could really use a research assistant.
    Nyan didn't say, "Yes," but he appeared to be pleased.

Comment

So the offer was made... but whether it was accepted or not is still up in the air.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
        So the offer was made... but whether it was accepted or not is still up in the air.
        Yes, meaning he could have been a recurring character, and I think he'd have been a good one.

Comment

If he went home, he probably would have been tortured and executed.

Comment

Zelenka from Stargate Atlantis, I think that they should have given him more screen time.

Comment

Ford from.season two of sga post wraith enzyme addiction or w.e.a. as it has become commonly known
              Never Leave A Man Behind...or a Jaffa for that matter

Comment

Cassie, Major Davis, Narim of the Tollan, Clone Jack, Janett Frasier (I hate that they killed her off), Nayan from P2X-416 (that Bedrosian scientist they brought back, Daniel made him a research assistant but that was the last time we ever saw him), the Edorans (P5C-768) - I foresee another mini Jack in the future there ;-), Shyla's planet (mini-Daniel?), Daniel's grandfather. I wish they hadn't killed off Sam's father, Jacob. I love the actor who plays Bray'tac; and Ry'ac isn't mentioned much passed the episode where he gets married. Well that's all I can think of for now. TTFN Vani Joy

Comment

That's quite a list. I'll second Nayan, the Edorans, and Daniel's grandfather. I would have liked to re-visit the bounty hunter and/or his home planet, where people are immune to the goa'uld. Jacob's great; fortunately we see a lot of him.

Comment

He may have accepted the offer, but then TPTB gave him a new name and sent him off to Atlantis during its first season. Sadly, he didn't survive the mission he was on.

Comment

Martouf. And Skaara. I always hated what happened to abidos. I guess neither are really minor but still not pursued enough.
                      sigpic Gets better with age!

Conventions:
                      Creation Vancouver SG Con 2009 - 2010 - 2011 - 2012
                      GateCon Vancouver 2011
                      Creation Chicago SG Con 2013 - 2014

Comment

I wish Jeremy Franklin had gotten some more screen time before he disappeared from the chair. After that happened he definitely lost his personality, maybe being merged with Destiny made him into a quasi-cyborg.

Comment

Jacob Carter, he's around quite a lot but there's alwas room for more. I love his character. I also would have liked to see a bit more of Kerry Jhonson? Not sure if that was her name. Also clone jack would have been fun.

Comment

Originally posted by damnflamingos View Post
                            Jacob Carter, he's around quite a lot but there's alwas room for more. I love his character.
                            OMG, absolutely!! I loved that character as well, and I hated the fact that they killed him off at the end of season 8 (and thereby effectively ended the Tok'ra storyline).
                            Jacob Carter was my favorite of the minor characters.
                            sigpic

Comment

Obvious ones: Cassie & Janet.

Others:
                              Major Griff (the head of the search and rescue team in Beneath the Surface who calls administrator Caulder "a damn liar" to Hammond)

Colonel Emerson (Odyssey Captain)

Malcolm Barrett (NID agent)

For my sins, Kerry Johnson (although not more of the Jack/Kerry relationship) - she seemed like a pretty decent character/actress to waste as a plot device! (Btw am I the only one that saw potential between Barrett and Kerry? Both cute, work in similar departments in Washington, both know about the SGC, both lusting after people who were in love with each other? I could see it!)

And maybe a little less Shanahan! There were a hundred guys I would have preferred to see Sam with but that dweeb.
                              Last edited by AmberLM; 25 June 2013, 11:56 AM.
                              Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Major Davis (a promotion would have been fine) and the (pregnant?) woman called Laira.
                                CARPE DIEM
                                ANJA

Comment

Working...
                                X