Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What minor characters did you wish had a bigger role?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SG-1
    Cassie
    Reynolds
    Pierce

SGA
    Lorne
    Chuck
    Daniel Jackson (He sooo belongs there. He should've been apart of the expedition. )

SGU
    Dale Volker
    Lisa Parker
    Adam Brody
    Varro
    sigpic
    Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by Sue_Jackson View Post
      SGA
      Daniel Jackson (He sooo belongs there. He should've been apart of the expedition. )
      I agree, but only as an alternative to Carter leading the expedition. Imagine if it were Daniel Jackson replacing Elizabeth Weir.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowman37 View Post
        I agree, but only as an alternative to Carter leading the expedition. Imagine if it were Daniel Jackson replacing Elizabeth Weir.
        As much as I liked Daniel on SG1, please no DJ as a regular on SGA. Teyla and Ronon and the supporting characters got such little time as it was, if Daniel Jackson came to SGA they could have just taken a permanent vacation. :O
        sigpic

Comment

The Captain of the Apollo seemed really intersting and I wish Loren had more face time on Atlantis.

Comment

Doci played by Julian Sands, such a great actor to bad they didnt use him often.

Comment

Originally posted by Starsaber View Post
              I also wish that Cadman had appeared more on Atlantis
              How could I forget about Cadman!!!! I really wished she could have had more episodes.
              I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Hailey, Vega & Morrison.

Comment

I also forgot about Cadman. I really liked her. Plus, her and Carson made a nice couple.
                  sigpic
                  Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Gotta be Bra'tac. I know he was in, what, 14 eps? But I still think there should have been more of him.
                    "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
                    "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
                    "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
                    "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
                    >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Originally posted by Jae'a View Post
                      Gotta be Bra'tac. I know he was in, what, 14 eps? But I still think there should have been more of him.
                      It was more like 26 eps, but he sure could have been in more.
                      sigpic

Comment

SGA -

Dr Parrish (the botanist guy in Runner & Remnants)
                        Laura Cadman
                        Katie Brown

Comment

Martouf for sure, he was an awesome character and I was totally bummed when he got cut.
                          sigpic
                          Does anyone else respond to something shocking in the manner of ELI....
                          "YOU KNEW ABOUT THIS THE WHOLE TIME!"
                          Global Warming: "YOU KNEW ABOUT THIS THE WHOLE TIME!"
                          Ancient Aliens: "YOU KNEW ABOUT THIS THE WHOLE TIME!"
                          etc.....

Comment

Add in another vote for Lorne, cadmen and Siler.

Comment

Originally posted by magictrick View Post
                              It was more like 26 eps, but he sure could have been in more.
                              26? It doesn't seem like it was even that many.
                              "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
                              "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
                              "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
                              "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
                              >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Originally posted by Ripley2012 View Post
                                Martouf for sure, he was an awesome character and I was totally bummed when he got cut.
                                i agree, i think i cried when they killed him. its weird since hes only in like 6 episodes but since he was so major in them it seemed like more.

sg-1:

cassy: fraizer's daughter, it would have been nice to see her in a few more episodes and especially at the end of heroes.

walter: he is in a lot of episodes, but only does chevrons for most of them lol. that being said i was glad in season 8 when he was given more to do and a little more screen time.

jonas: needed to appear in episodes after season 7, especially when his planet got attacked by the ori, and should have at least been mentioned in that sgu episode.

sga:

cadman: cool character who only really was in duet.

lorne: he is enough episodes to be concidered recurring but it would have been nice to see/know more about him.
                                Last edited by blueray; 16 July 2011, 12:41 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X