Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OK since so many people seem to want a Stargate Reboot like Trek had, how would it be

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
    what i loved most was how the big threats were handled by incredibly dangerous plans. essentially there was a point where Hammond said "and now the situation is dire enough that any methods are allowed". kinda like a Godzilla threshold.
    Exactly this.

It started off small, with beaming nukes into ship and sneaking on board for sabotage. Then it got silly. Blowing up stars, time travel and they even hit a galactic reset button and called in the ghostbusters.

Where else is there to go except cheese?

Comment

I'm about to blow everyone's mind here for a second and propose something regarding a reboot and suggest that SGU is the reboot.
      nah i don't think that's true.

however SGU does have a policy in that it ignores certain things. like APBW's. which i don't mind BTW. it ignores some god tech from Sg1/SGA to make the story credible.

It started off small, with beaming nukes into ship and sneaking on board for sabotage. Then it got silly. Blowing up stars, time travel and they even hit a galactic reset button and called in the ghostbusters.
      blowin up a star was WAY too easy.

but that ignored, IMO the time travel was done pretty nicely, untill it became pretty much omnipresent.

Comment

Sorry, APBW's?

Comment

Originally posted by Colonel Forte View Post
          Sorry, APBW's?
          Asgard Particle Beam Weapon

Comment

Asgard Plasma Beam Weapon.

synonyms:

Death Ray
            Instagib Ray

Comment